William Redman Carter
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2005 by Lazlo Zalezac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - William Redman Carter is the son of John Carter and Linda Carter. Within his blood lies a heritage of the true people and the white man. He is blessed by the Gods and Goddesses, as well as the Great Spirit. Yet, he is still a man with all of the needs and desires of a young man.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Lucy and Ann entered the house curious as to what they were going to find. They weren't expecting to have a screaming Tim run across the room and then jumping into his father's arms. They both jumped at his scream of delight at having his father return home. Holding up his son, Ken said, "Hello, sport. I'm glad to see you too. How about we get you ready for bed and I'll read a bedtime story to you?"

"Yeah!"

Ken carried Tim up the stairs. Lisa was waiting patiently for the males to clear out of the way. Once they were gone, she said, "Let me show your rooms."

The three women left the living room before William even had a chance to introduce them to each other. They managed to introduce themselves as they went to the guestroom.

Alone, William went to his favorite chair and sat down. Pulling out his cell phone, he called home. When Cathy answered, he said, "Tell the family that I finally found her. Her name is Lucy."

Closing the cell phone, he sat back in his chair feeling tired. It had been a long hard day and one that he would love to live over and over. He closed his eyes and fell asleep thinking that he would have to tell Lisa that they would be having a lot of company Thursday.

In the guest room, Ann said, "I'm so sorry to put you out like this. We'll be here until we get Lucy moved into her new dorm and we don't know how long that will take."

"Just the two of you are nothing. He's had as many as a hundred people drop in to talk to him. He has more visitors than anyone I've ever met," said Lisa smiling as she went over to the cabinet. She pulled out a pair of bags and said, "In case you're missing anything, each of these bags have a toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, deodorant, and tampons."

Looking at the bags, Ann asked, "He's got guest bags with tampons?"

Lisa laughed and said, "I added those after he had a female guest who needed them."

Curious, Lucy asked, "He has female visitors?"

"His sisters, mothers, and Druids drop in with some regularity," answered Lisa not aware of the emerging relationship between William and Lucy. She sighed and said, "He needs a girlfriend though. I've never seen a young man who was so lonely."

Looking at Lucy, Ann knew her daughter was probably bursting with curiosity. She asked, "Any girls interested in him?"

"There was the girl next door who was after him, but he didn't want anything to do with her. I don't blame him, she isn't too stable," said Lisa. Jennifer had been taken twice to the hospital for collapsing as a result of not eating.

Returning to her role as housekeeper, she turned down the sheets on the twin beds. While she worked, she said, "You have a private bathroom through the door behind you. The closets and chest of drawers are empty if you want to unpack your stuff."

"Nice," said Ann realizing that this was a real guestroom rather than a general-purpose room that also served as guestroom. Looking around at the twin beds, chairs, table, nightstands, chest of drawers, and television, she asked, "How many guest rooms does he have here?"

"Three. We've had a number of occasions when we needed more. We packed some of them into Tim's room."

"Oh."

Satisfied that everything was ready, Lisa asked, "Would you care for some hot chocolate?"

"Sure," answered Lucy thinking that a cup of hot chocolate would be the perfect end to a long day.

Lisa led the way to the living room. The women took one look at William sleeping in his chair and made their way to the kitchen as quietly as possible. Once they reached the kitchen, Lisa turned to face the other two women. Whispering so that she wouldn't wake William, she asked, "Did he explain the rules of the house to you?"

Puzzled at having house rules, Ann answered, "No."

"There are two rules. If it harms none, then do it. Protect the weak from the strong. If you follow those rules, you won't have any problems staying here," said Lisa.

"Seem easy enough," said Lucy.

"Well, the first rule is a little complicated. You see, this is a clothing optional house," said Lisa as she got out a kettle in which to heat the water for the hot chocolate. Seeing the look of horror on Ann's face, she quickly added, "I know what you're thinking. He's a fifteen-year-old boy with raging hormones and all that. It's not that way at all."

In an icy voice, Ann asked, "What way is it?"

"It's all very innocent."

"Innocent?"

"Let me tell you the truth. When I first came here, I was terrified to get undressed in front of him. The first time I did it, he barely looked at me. He's never looked at me in a way that's made me uncomfortable. I participate in the morning exercises undressed most mornings now."

"I really don't like this," said Ann becoming convinced that she had seriously misjudged William.

Lucy was shocked at the revelation that it was a clothing optional house. There was no way her father would let her see William if he knew that he was a nudist. She doubted that her mother would allow the relationship to continue. No boy had ever seen her without her clothes on and she wanted to keep it that way. Snorting, she said, "There's no way I'm going to get undressed in front of him while I'm here."

Laughing at the obviously puritanical reaction, Lisa said, "He'd never ask you to do that."

Surprised that he wouldn't want to see her naked, Lucy asked, "Why?"

Filling the kettle with water, Lisa answered, "Because I think in this circumstance, you are weak and he will do all that he can to protect you. That is the second rule of this house, to protect the weak from the strong. He would never violate that rule."

Lisa nodded her head thoughtfully and said, "I doubt that you'll even see him naked unless you are up early enough for the exercises."

"The exercises?"

"Yeah. We exercise every morning. It is called Tai Chi." She leaned over and then, in an even softer whisper, said, "I gained weight after giving birth to Tim. You won't believe this, but I was a pretty hefty woman. Now look at me. I've never looked better. My stomach is flat, my breasts are firm, my ass doesn't sag, and my legs are shapely. My husband finds me sexy again."

Intrigued, Ann examined Lisa with the intent of checking out her body. The other woman definitely looked healthy as she went about the business of making hot chocolate. Lisa looked over her shoulder and said, "I apologize for the instant hot chocolate, but William really likes it."

"I like the instant kind," Lucy said.

"Good."

Filling three cups with hot water, Lisa glanced over at Lucy. Convinced that there was a good chance that Lucy might get a crush on William, she said, "I'm probably overstepping my bounds, but you look like a nice girl and I'd hate for you to get hurt. I don't know if you're interested in William, but you might not want to get your hopes up too high."

"Why?" asked Lucy. It was an interesting comment after what Happy Harry had said earlier.

"He's real smart. The girl who gets his eye is going to have to be a super-genius. I know you're a pretty young lady, but you'd have to be in college before he'd look at you," said Lisa as she poured the instant hot chocolate into the cups. Shrugging her shoulders, she said, "I think he's been waiting for someone special."

There was an interesting correlation between what Lisa said and what Harry said. Giving her mother a significant glance, Lucy asked, "What would you say if I told you that I was a sophomore in college?"

"I don't know whether I'd say that you should grab him and never let go or if you should grab a baseball bat to keep the other girls from killing you," answered Lisa with a chuckle. She passed out the cups of hot chocolate.

"Why do you say that about other girls?" asked Lucy.

"He's young, attractive, smart, rich, and famous. Gold-diggers are going to be swarming all over that boy in a year or two," answered her mother thinking about the problems that will develop later in life. She wondered if her daughter had a chance at happiness. She still didn't like the idea that he was a nudist.

After Lucy and her mother went to bed, Lisa woke up William so that he could sleep in his bed. He stumbled off to his bedroom forgetting to tell Lisa about the fact that he was expecting a lot more visitors Thursday.

Unable to resist temptation, Ann and Lucy watched the group practice Tai Chi through the back window. Ann could hardly keep her eyes off Ken and Lisa. Lisa had not been lying about being in good shape. Her body was tight and she moved with grace. With a sigh, she said, "She is really attractive."

It was strange to stand beside her mother while watching a bunch of naked people, but Lucy wouldn't have been able to turn away for any amount of money. She had never seen anything like what was happening in the backyard. When they turned to perform certain movements she could see the private parts of William, Ken, and Tim. She wasn't sure if it was normal for their cocks to be flaccid when standing around a beautiful woman like Lisa. Curious, she asked, "Shouldn't they be excited or something?"

Ann looked at her daughter well aware of what she had been examining. She had spent more than a little time looking at the same things. Smiling, she said, "Not necessarily, but I'm surprised they aren't."

Licking her lips, Lucy watched William perform a turn. As far as she was concerned, there was nothing wrong with his body. Softly, she said, "He's gorgeous."

"Yeah, he's a good looking young man. Don't let your hormones get the better of you," Ann said. Looking at Ken and William, she could understand having a biological response to the view.

"Did you notice the scars on his chest?" asked Lucy. The two horizontal scars across his chest were the only imperfection on his body that she could see.

Ann nodded, but didn't answer. The group broke up their exercise and started moving around. William talked to Ken and Lisa while Tim headed into the house. The naked little boy burst through the back door, shouted a quick hello, and raced up the stairs. Lucy said, "He's not shy about being naked."

Laughing, Ann said, "No he's not."

A minute later, Tim made the reverse route carrying a Frisbee. With a quick goodbye he was out the door. Afraid of what she was going to hear, Lucy asked, "What do you think about this clothing optional stuff?"

"It's not what I expected," Ann answered watching William talking with Ann and Ken. He looked at their eyes and not the sexy bits. It was not the kind of behavior that she expected from a teenage boy.

"I was afraid that they'd break out into an orgy or something," Lucy said giving voice to her greatest concern. After catching her roommate the previous day, she didn't think she could have dealt with that.

"Same here," Ann said. She thought about it for a minute and then said, "Let's not tell your father about this yet."

The three adults dressed. Once dressed, Ken went off to play Frisbee with Tim who was still running around naked. William went over to watch them play for a minute while Lisa returned to the house. Entering, she looked over at Lucy and Ann at the window. Smiling, she said, "Good morning. I see you are both early risers."

Blushing at having been caught watching, Ann said, "Well, we went to bed a little early last night and have a busy day today."

"That's okay. I'm going to make pancakes. Is that all right with you two?"

"That's fine," said Ann.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.