Lupine Dreams
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2005 by Islador

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a romantic novel about a young woman who meets and falls in love with a werewolf. Her life and relationships go through many changes. You might be surprised at how she deals with this life altering event. I am coding this as I post each chapter. Not everything is coded, however, as some events aren't a large enough part of the story to worry about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   non-anthro   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Slow  

Casey was sitting on the couch when Lena came down the stairs. Lena was still a little pink in the face when she stepped into the room. She had changed into a pair of stretch pants and Casey noticed that she still wasn't wearing any panties. When Lena sat down next to her on the couch she couldn't resist another little dig.

"How am I supposed to return the gesture of sniffing your panties if you never wear any?"

Casey's evil grin made Lena blush a deep crimson again.

"Oh God! Casey! Do you have any idea how guilty I feel over doing that and then finding out that you caught me doing it? You are wicked, you know that?"

Casey giggled in delight over Lena's predicament.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. But you should have seen my face when I came down the hall to ask about the bubble bath in the whirlpool and found you with my panties held up to your nose. My first thought was to say something, but then I stopped and backed up and continued to watch you to see what you would do next. Imagine my surprise to see you shudder with a mini-O after taking a second deep whiff."

"Oh, will you stop reminding me of what I did? God! I was so embarrassed and mad at myself for doing that! I'm standing there stuffing your clothes in the washer, thinking that I need to behave myself before I screw up any chance of friendship with you and there they were. I couldn't stop myself."

"Yeah, well, truth be known, I think I was the first one with one of those weird, 'I can't stop myself' urges."

"Really? When?"

"When I was sobbing away this morning, and you were holding me and stroking my cheek."

"Oh God, Casey! I am so sorry about that! I, well, you know, did that last night going to sleep and completely spaced it off this morning."

"Okay, I understand and forgive you. But the first, 'I can't stop myself' urge was when I recognized that particular smell on your fingers and I just suddenly felt like opening my mouth and sucking on your finger to see what it tasted like. I was curious."

"OH! I was so embarrassed over that. I had no idea that I would be stroking your cheek with that hand. It wasn't until you sniffed the second time when I knew what you smelled. You really felt like doing that?"

"Well, yeah, I did. I was so confused though that I did manage to stop myself from sucking on your finger. You did give me a taste though."

"Oh crap, I was hoping you didn't notice that. Again, I'm sorry about that. It was thoughtless and shameless on my part."

"What you didn't see, my little minx was that I licked my lips when you turned your back to lead me to the bathroom."

"Casey! You didn't! Oh, my. Well, I guess we're even then. You smelled and tasted me with my fingers and I got to smell you with your panties. Ah, but you are one ahead of me, sweetness, you kissed my lips."

"Uh huh. I guess I am. Uhm, would you mind answering a rather private question?"

"After what we just discussed? Sure. What do you want to know?"

"When you were, umm, getting that scent on your fingers, umm, were you thinking about me?"

"OH!"

Lena blushed again and gave Casey a sidelong glance.

"Yeah, I was. I didn't mean to get all hot and bothered last night, but I had to hold you up while going from the car to the house. I had to hold onto your butt while I supported you to the house and put you on the couch. Then to top it off I took your shoes off and got a look at your feet, and now you know how I get over those. So, yeah, I was pretty worked up over you when I crawled into bed and I just, well, to be honest, I had a pretty good orgasm thinking about you."

"Now who's giving out super compliments? Okay, so we've firmly established that even though I've never been with a woman, I am fairly comfortable around you and have no problems with us touching and smelling each other. Oh, and let's not forget the kissing. I really do like kissing you. That's a good solid fact."

Casey grinned mischievously at Lena.

"Point taken."

Lena leaned over and kissed Casey, just a quick kiss, and then leaned back. Casey pouted.

"What was that? That wasn't a kiss. This is a kiss!"

Casey slid her arm behind Lena's head, pushing her fingers up through her hair and cupping the back of her head, she pulled Lena to her and really kissed Lena firmly. Casey rubbed her lips back and forth gently over Lena's and then she opened her lips just a fraction and pushed her tongue out and licked Lena's upper lip.

Lena moaned and slid herself into Casey's lap and returned the kiss ardently. Lena adjusted herself so that she was sitting across Casey's lap with her legs curled under her. She snaked her arms up under Casey's and reached around to hold onto her back. Casey kept her one hand cupping Lena's head and wrapped her other arm over Lena's shoulder and caressed the bumps of her spine.

Casey continued to flick her tongue across Lena's upper lip. Lena moaned again and opened her mouth and pushed her tongue against Casey's. They flicked their tongues together for a few seconds and then they really got into the kiss and began to probe each other's mouths with their tongues. Casey was humming contentedly. Lena shifted slightly and pressed her chest into Casey's. Casey felt the hard nubs of Lena's nipples pressing into her breasts.

Casey smiled to herself when Lena reacted to the fact that Casey had left her bra off as well and their nipples were rubbing against each other. They both moaned as the little electric shocks sent ripples of pleasure through their bodies as their nipples touched. After several minutes, they both needed to take a breather from all the stimulation they were giving each other. They slowly parted and opened their eyes and looked at each other and they grinned at each other. Lena was the first one to break the silence.

"WOW! Now THAT was a kiss! If that's the kind of kisses you want, Luv, you got it!"

Casey blushed and giggled.

"I wanted to see how much passion could really happen between us and I guess I found out, huh?"

"HAH! I thought I was the one who liked to run experiments to see what results could be found, go figure I'd fall for a girl who likes to do the same."

Lena was glowing.

"You know what else, my little minx? Your Scottish lilt really kicks in when you get excited. I really like the sound of it, it's rather sexy."

"Keep this up and you'll hear a lot more of it, Luv."

Casey winked and kissed the tip of Lena's nose. Lena wrinkled her nose and giggled.

"I'd love to sit here in your lap for the rest of the day, but we need to do one more thing today. We need to go retrieve your truck from O'Malley's. Petey will start to freak out if we don't go get it pretty soon."

"Ooh, your right. Thanks for reminding me. I guess I was really out of it last night."

"You could say that. Besides, if you don't show up to say hi to Petey, he'll think I took advantage of you and he'll never let me hear the end of it."

"What? Petey knows you're gay?"

Lena laughed.

"Yes, Luv, he does. He's one of the select few who do know and he doesn't care. Why do you think I go all the way out there? For the boilermakers? No, Petey knows and he lets me be me in there. So, when that very rare occasion occurs, and I manage to get a date, I can take a girl out and have a drink. It's not the most romantic place in town, but it works."

Casey suddenly felt a strange feeling creep into her belly.

"Well, I'd better be the only girl from now on that gets to go out there with you."

Lena raised an eyebrow at Casey's tone and then smiled.

"Is that a little bit of jealously I detect there, Luv? Oh, don't get mad! I'm just teasing!"

Lena kissed Casey fervently and then smiled.

"You are my girl now, Casey, nobody else. I haven't had a date in over a year. Why do you think Steve was so anxious to set the two of us up? He knew I was having a tough time of it. That, and all those stupid, embarrassing mistakes in my behavior towards you should tell you that I was pretty hard up for female companionship."

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I don't know where that rush of jealously came from. Really, I don't. I have no right to act that way when we've only been 'official' for thirty minutes. Listen to me, will you? Official! Sheesh! You'd think from hearing that come out of my mouth that I just got out of the eighth grade!"

"Oh, Luv, don't be sorry. Do you know what that little jolt of jealousy did for my ego? As for being 'official', well, I guess that's as good as any term I could think of, especially if that's the way you feel about us."

"Lena, it is. Call me crazy for feeling this way so soon, but I think I've fallen for you."

Lena's squeal of delight nearly shattered the windows. She wrapped her arms around Casey and hugged her tight. She tilted her head and kissed Casey's ear. Her voice thick with emotion,

"Oh, my Casey! You've just made me the happiest girl in the world just now!"

Casey whispered back, her voice just as thick,

"Make that two of us."

They kissed to seal their mutual feelings for each other. They hugged for a few minutes and then leaned back to look at each other. Casey spoke first.

"I guess we'd better get a move on if we're going to go get my truck. But no stopping for boilermakers! I don't think I could handle even smelling one of those things after last night. Okay?"

Lena gave Casey a lopsided grin,

"And so it begins. Yes, dear. No boilermakers."

Casey's jaw dropped at Lena's remark, the she snapped her mouth shut and gave her an irritated frown.

"I can't believe you just said that! No, wait, yes I can."

Casey took a quick guess at the best spot and then zipped her hands to Lena's hipbones and tickled her. Lena let loose a whoop and shot her legs out, launching herself off of Casey's lap and landing on her feet.

"THAT was uncalled for! Just wait, Luv, payback can be a bitch."

Lena gave her an evil grin and winked.

"Uh huh. Grab your keys and your purse so we can go retrieve my truck. The sooner we get back here the sooner you can try and pay me back, if you think you can, that is."

"Ohhh, I can tell this is going to be a fun relationship already. Two smart-asses and practical jokers together in the same room, oh yeah, this is going to be so much fun."

Lena stuck her tongue out at Casey and spun around to go get her purse. Casey called out to her retreating form.

"Lena, dear? Don't stick that tongue out again unless you plan on using it!"

Casey giggled at Lena when she nearly ran into the wall looking back over her shoulder at Casey when she heard that remark.

ß--à

They pulled into the parking lot of O'Malley's just after noon. Petey was unlocking the front door as they got out of the car and started walking towards him. He waved and smiled. He raised an eyebrow when Casey reached over and took Lena's hand and entwined their fingers together. Lena shot a glance at Casey, but didn't say anything. Petey waited for them to get to the door and then he held it open for them, bowing at the waist and waving his arm with a flourish, he looked up at the pair and smiled.

"After you, m'ladies! I'm not officially open yet, but step into my humble establishment and have a seat."

They all laughed and they went inside. Petey motioned for them to have a seat at the end of the bar.

"Can I get you ladies anything to drink?"

They looked at each other, and then back at Petey.

"Orange juice, please."

They said at the same time. Petey rolled his eyes and grinned. He went back to the back room and returned with two tall glasses of ice-cold orange juice. He set them down on the bar and opened bottled water for himself. He looked from Lena to Casey and back to Lena, grinning and leering.

"So! The blond goddess of Helena returns to the scene of the crime!"

Casey bristled at Petey's leer and euphemism in reference to Lena.

"Watch it, pal! That's my girlfriend you're talking about, AND I'd really prefer it if you didn't leer at her anymore."

Petey's eyes went wide at Casey's vehement outburst. He looked at Casey and then at Lena. Lena was laughing and blushing.

"Oh, my sweet Casey! You are too much! You don't ever have to worry about Petey, Luv. I only have one of the two things that 'do it' for Petey, and he really prefers them if they have a deeper voice and a handle to grab!"

Lena was laughing at Casey's expression when it dawned on her what she meant.

"I apologize for my outburst, Petey. I was just a little surprised at what you said and how you looked at her."

"S'okay, dear. I understand completely. We've been friends for a while and I guess I took it for granted that you knew about me since you and Lena were holding hands and mooning over each other. No harm, no foul?"

"Yeah, no harm, no foul, Petey."

Casey smiled.

"Casey, Luv, Petey and I have our special private terms for each other. I'm the Blond Goddess of Helena, and Petey here is the Fudge Packing Butt Dart of Montana. It keeps us from getting too serious about our situations and allows us a brief bit of humor in this dry area."

"You let her call you that, Petey? It doesn't bother you?"

Casey hadn't been through sensitivity training before, but damn, that was a cruel moniker in anyone's book.

"Yeah, sure. It's better than the first one she tried to stick me with. At least this one rolls off the tongue, so to speak."

Lena moaned at the pun. Casey was still in minor shock that Petey would take that kind of name with no qualms.

"I'm almost too afraid to ask, but what was the first one?"

Lena giggled and Petey had a pained expression on his face. Lena answered.

"Bleedin' Dung Puncher of Billings."

Lena used the thickest Scottish brogue she could. Casey couldn't help it; she snorted and choked, and then started laughing.

"Oh that is so wrong, Lena! I can't believe you called him that!"

"Yeah, well, his first moniker for me was, Sapphic Slurper of Stanford."

"Oh my god! You guys are just mean."

"Well, I wanted, Top Tribador of Townsend, but Petey said that was too obscure."

"Tribador? What's that mean?"

Petey grinned.

"See, I told you!"

"Tribbing, tribadism, you know."

Lena was hoping that Casey would understand.

"Never heard of it. What or who is it?"

Petey was laughing now. He finally quieted down enough to rib Lena.

"Oh, my! Lena, you got a virgin! Congratulations!"

Casey gave Petey a scowl, but didn't really take offense to his comment. Lena was looking a little embarrassed and she was blushing. She leaned over to Casey's ear and whispered the meaning. Casey's jaw dropped and she turned beet red.

"OH! Uhm, REALLY? Wow."

Casey sat there and thought about it and then she remembered what Lena looked like. She suddenly got a great big grin on her face and turned to Lena.

"That sounds fun! Want to dance?"

Lena turned deep crimson and looked at the floor. Petey fell off his stool laughing. He was coughing and trying to breathe.

"GOD! Your incorrigible! I am not taking you out into the public with me ever again."

Petey had recovered enough to stand up and speak again.

"Casey, you are wonderful! You two are perfect together. I wasn't so sure about you last night, but you just redeemed yourself a hundred times over. Thank you! I have never seen anyone beat Lena at her own game. Congratulations!"

"Stop encouraging her, damn it! You're supposed to be my friend Petey."

Lena was pouting, which made her look even younger than she already did. Casey put her hand on Lena's arm as if she was going to console her.

"Yes, honey, he is, but I just made you my bitch, so that should even things out, right?"

Casey watched as Petey's eyes bugged out of his head and he started coughing and sputtering again.

"See what you've done! Now's there's no stopping her!"

"I'm sorry, Lena. Really I am, but this is just me. I was born a smart-ass, and I've only gotten better with time and good friends around me. If you weren't so smart to begin with, I wouldn't have any material to work with. With your vocabulary and brains, I have the opportunity to be better than I normally get to be. Otherwise, I'd just be another cunning linguist."

"THAT"S IT!! I'm leaving. It's a good thing you are driving your own truck, woman! I can't believe you just used that old tired joke on ME!"

Lena stomped her foot on the floor and turned to leave. Casey stood up and reached for Lena's arm, trying to stop her from leaving mad. Lena tucked her arm in and Casey missed the first time, but she sidestepped faster than Lena expected and Casey managed to grab her hand. Using Lena's own momentum against her, Casey quickly jerked Lena off balance and pulled Lena up against her body. Casey wrapped her other arm around Lena's waist and pulled her into a classic dance hold.

Before Lena could wiggle out of it, Casey bent Lena over backwards at the waist, forcing Lena to wrap her arms around Casey to keep from falling over backwards onto the floor. Casey slipped her other arm up behind Lena's back and cupped her head in the palm of her hand. She put her nose right up to the tip of Lena's and whispered,

"I'm sorry, Lena."

Then Casey kissed her hard. Lena fought her for a second, and then went with the kiss. Casey opened her lips and pushed her tongue into Lena's mouth and the kiss heated up, with Lena's hands caressing Casey's back.

Casey kept Lena in that hold for a full minute, and then she pulled back gently and stood up straight, bringing Lena with her. Casey had to hold Lena up for a few seconds because her knees were weak and she was just a little out of breath. Then they heard Petey clapping and whistling. They ignored him. Lena looked up into Casey's eyes and smiled dreamily.

"Apology accepted, Luv."

"Thank you."

They both turned to Petey and simultaneously stuck their tongues out at him. Then they walked back over to the bar and finished their drinks. Petey was in high spirits, he was genuinely happy for Lena and he quickly made friends with Casey. They chatted for a few more minutes and then the girls excused themselves to head back to Lena's place.

Once they were out in the parking lot by themselves, Casey stopped Lena just before she got into her car.

"Lena, I really am sorry about all that in there. I don't know what got into me to tear into you like that."

"I do, Luv. You were trying to tell me in your own special way that you like me. I knew that in the back of my mind, but my ego and temper got in the way of recognizing it. You only rib those that you like Casey, and because you were on particularly rare form in there with me, I knew what you were doing. I'm sorry for overreacting."

"However, when you decide to do that to me again, Luv, you will have to apologize like that again. Whooee! That was one hell of a romantic sexy kiss!"

Casey blushed and grinned mischievously.


They went back to Lena's place and settled in on the couch. Lena turned on the TV but neither one was really interested in watching it. They left it on for background noise while they cooed and snuggled on the couch. At one point Lena arranged Casey on the couch; placing her legs a certain way and sitting her up at a certain angle, putting a pillow behind her head. Casey allowed Lena her way while watching with a bemused grin. Finally when Lena was satisfied with Casey's arrangements, she told Casey to stay put and that she'd be right back.

Lena took the stairs three at a time. Casey just shook her head and chuckled. When Lena came back downstairs she was dressed in a long sleep shirt. She curled up in Casey's lap with her legs tucked off to the side and her shoulder buried in Casey's armpit, she snaked an arm behind Casey's back and laid her head on Casey's breasts, and said two words,

"Hold me."

Casey wrapped her long arms around Lena's small frame, curling one arm up and cupping the side of Lena's head against her chest, and did just that.

At some point Lena fell asleep in Casey's lap. She listened to Lena's breathing and could feel her heartbeat through her hand on her back. Casey thought about what had gone on between them in the last twenty-four hours and smiled.

She was content and happy. She had never considered being with a woman before, but then again, she had never thought about being with a werewolf either, and that had happened. So, all things considered, this wasn't bad. Actually it was great. She had to be honest with herself on this, could she really make love to a woman.

She knew the concept and the mechanics of sex, but could she really do it? Perhaps not with just any woman, but she thought she could with Lena. Yeah, she was nervous about it, but okay, your first time is always a nervous experience

.

She found that her hand had been wandering while she was daydreaming. She found herself caressing Lena's smooth butt cheek, a bare butt cheek. Lena had nothing on underneath her sleep shirt. Casey continued to caress that cheek, getting used to the texture and the feel of Lena's skin.

It was very pleasant to caress, not just because of the particular part she was caressing, albeit that wasn't bad either, but how Lena's skin itself felt beneath her fingertips. Casey was also getting used to feeling just how small Lena really was. She seemed so much larger when she was awake and flouncing around the house, but now that she was asleep, she was tiny. She was light as a feather in Casey's lap. She feels like a child in my lap, but this was no child, this was a full-grown sex kitten of a woman in her lap.

Casey's hand strayed down to Lena's small feet. She caressed the soles, like Lena had done for her. Feeling the unique texture of the skin, she felt a glimmer of the attraction to it. There was no other part of the body that had that particular feel. She fondled Lena's toes, one at a time, feeling how each one was different. Okay, I think I get it now.

These parts of the body are completely unique and each little part has its own feel and texture, while being highly erotic because of the strong nerve senses that are there. Casey recalled how it felt to have her feet lavished with attention and how it made the rest of her feel and she understood it. Everything about foot worship, she finally understood.

While she had been concentrating on her own thoughts and caressing Lena's feet, she suddenly became aware of the feeling of wetness on her leg. She frowned, why would my upper thigh be wet? She slowly moved her hand to where it felt wet and she brushed her fingertip along Lena's nether lips. She felt Lena shudder and heard her sigh. Then she got a whiff of that special musky scent that can only come from one thing, an excited pussy.

Casey realized that Lena had been awake for some time but had been absolutely still, letting Casey think she was still asleep. That while exploring Lena's feet and toes, Lena had been getting aroused more and more and had been keeping it a little secret. When her excitement had reached a certain point, the moisture from that excitement had leaked out and soaked her thigh, right through her jeans.

Casey ran her finger along Lena's lips again, this time getting her finger good and wet in the process. Lena tried to hide her state of wakefulness, but Casey knew. She slowly raised her finger to her nose and took a deep breath. The musky scent sent chill through her face and down her spine. She opened her mouth, slid the finger along her tongue and tasted it, a good full measure of that moisture this time. She rolled her tongue over that moisture and it tasted wonderful. She pulled her finger out of her mouth and let it make a slight sucking sound, so that Lena could hear it. She smiled and whispered,

"You little minx. How long have you been awake?"

"Long enough to know that you like my feet, and maybe my ass, but I'm not absolutely sure of that one. Oh, and you like my lips. That's the important one, Casey."

"Lena, I do like your feet. I think I understand the fascination you have with them. I do like your ass; it's nice and smooth. But, I don't like your lips."

Casey felt Lena stiffen.

"I love them, I adore them; I think that of all the things that make up you, your lips are the best part. That's what I think."

"Oh, Casey, you scared me there for a second, and then you swept me off my pretty little feet. Have I told yet today that I love you?"

"HMMmmm, no, I think you hinted at it like I did, but that's the first time you've used those three magic words together in one sentence. We've both been afraid to say it like that. We stop each other from saying it, like we don't want to jinx this. Well, there it is, you said it. In for a penny, in for a pound. I know I love you, Lena."

"It is, then. I do have one tiny question, though."

"What is it, Lena?"

"Who gets the penny and who gets the pound?"

Lena giggled and hugged Casey tight.

"Well, if you give me a penny for my thoughts, and you like what you hear, then you can pound me."

Casey giggled and then hugged Lena.

"Ah, so this is how it's going to be. I play the straight man to your comedienne?"

"Nope, you can't be the straight man, Lena. You're a gay woman."

They both giggled and hugged each other. Then Casey brushed Lena's nether lips again.

"So, how am I going to take you out to dinner if you keep leaving your juices on my thigh? You do realize this is the only pair of pants I have with me?"

"I think I want to eat in tonight."

"Ah. So it does work both ways very well, doesn't it?"

Casey giggled.

"Yes, it does. Do you like Chinese?"

"I'd prefer blonde with a side order of pink, with extra juice, please."

Lena moaned and rubbed her lips against Casey's thigh.

"Oh, Casey, don't tease me. That's cruel."

"Who said I was teasing you?"

Lena pulled her head away from Casey's chest and looked up into her face to see if she could detect any humor or mischief. Casey returned her gaze, slipping the tip of her tongue out and running it suggestively around her mouth, and then she grinned.

"Really? Here? Right now?"

"Unless you can think of a better place for my first time, yeah, right here, right now."

"Oh, my sweet Casey, I will make it so special for you, trust me."

Lena pushed her face to Casey's and they kissed. Long, slow and sweet. Lena lifted her hand up to Casey's cheek and caressed it while they were kissing. She stroked it in small circles, and then grazed her fingertips back down along Casey's neck. Casey shuddered as the nerves lit up on fire where Lena's fingers touched her skin. Casey could feel Lena's other hand kneading and stroking her back. Casey cupped Lena's ass with her hand and squeezed, she used her other hand to run her fingers through Lena's hair. They were both humming and moaning.

They both broke the kiss at the same time, each taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly. They looked into each other's eyes and said,

"WOW!"

They giggled and hugged. Lena sat back slightly and pulled Casey's sweatshirt up and over her head. She casually tossed it aside as she looked down at Casey's breasts. She looked up into Casey's eyes and when Casey smiled and nodded, she reached up and took one globe in each hand. She caressed them and gently squeezed them, feeling their weight and suppleness. She leaned forward and took a nipple in her mouth and gently ran her tongue around it and then sucked at it, moving her lips in a gentle nibbling motion. Casey's head rolled back and she moaned deep in her chest, she reached up and cupped the back of Lena's head with her hand and pressed her face into her breast.

Lena was humming contentedly as she sucked and fondled Casey's breasts. The twinges shooting from her nipples to her clitoris were getting intense; she could feel the pressure building up. Casey's hips were rocking back and forth in time to the jolts that Lena was sending from her breasts. Lena started using her teeth to graze her nipples, and her moans of pleasure got louder.

Lena was going from one breast to the other as each one reached that peak of over-stimulation, Lena figured out when to switch by shifting her gaze up to Casey's face when she thought Casey was getting close. Lena worked Casey to a fever pitch, her breath hissing out of the back of her throat, her hips rocking faster, and her stomach muscles clenching in response to Lena's nibbles on her nipples. Just as Casey reached that pinnacle of stimulation, Lena opened her mouth as wide as she could and sucked Casey's left breast into her mouth and pushed her teeth into the soft flesh.

Casey's hips shot up off the cushion, nearly unseating Lena, but she hung on by wrapping both arms around Casey's ribs. Casey's eyes opened wide, but they weren't seeing anything, her mouth fell open in a silent scream, and her body went rigid. Then she slumped back into the couch, the shuddering moan coming from deep down in her belly, and her body went limp from exhaustion. Casey's body twitched every few seconds as the aftershocks rippled through her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.