Lupine Dreams - Cover

Lupine Dreams

Copyright© 2005 by Islador

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a romantic novel about a young woman who meets and falls in love with a werewolf. Her life and relationships go through many changes. You might be surprised at how she deals with this life altering event. I am coding this as I post each chapter. Not everything is coded, however, as some events aren't a large enough part of the story to worry about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   non-anthro   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Slow  

Casey walked in to the kitchen and started cooking the chicken. He decided that since she was able to do this without his interference, he would watch the sun set. He walked over to the window that overlooked the back yard. It wasn't all that big, a small flower garden in one corner, a couple small trees placed so that when they got bigger, they'd provide some shade for the house. But it was nice. He loved to look at the countryside as the sun went down. It was his favorite time of the day. With his enhanced vision, the colors were so much more vibrant and rich. Especially the reds and oranges, they rippled and shone so bright in his eyes. Green leaves tended to look a little white because his vision was so sensitive to the red end of the spectrum, but he didn't mind. He simply loved the sunset.

A small flash on top of a hill caught his eye. Without warning, the window in front of him exploded, the glass shards hitting him in the face. He yelped and ducked under the window sash. His eyes had survived intact this time. He could feel some minor cuts, but none seemed too serious. He slowly scooted back away from the window and crawled into the hallway. Casey came running into the room to see what had happened; he barked at her and motioned for her to get down. She dropped to the floor and crawled on her belly towards him. She maneuvered around the glass shards and got up to his face. She reached for him, but he shook his head. Comfort and healing would come later. Right now there was someone out there trying to shoot him.

Casey was outraged that someone had taken a potshot at her house. Then her fear struck her, and she scanned his body. She could see the hundreds of tiny cuts on his face and chest. Luckily nothing was bleeding too badly, so she figured there wasn't a bullet hole this time.

"Who the hell would know you were here?"

He grunted; he knew exactly who was out there, that asshole Scott. Somehow he had traced them to her house. He had sat up on the hill overlooking her back yard and had waited until his intended target stepped in front of a window. It only took her just a few seconds more to put it together and she cursed. What could she do to get them out of this crazy situation? Then she had it.

"Dagomarus, crawl down to the basement before you leave any blood on the floor. I'm going to call the Sheriff and report this."

He shook his head.

"Yes! Now get down there now, I'll take care of this. I have a plan, but it'll only work if you aren't seen. Now, GO!"

He stared at her for a second then did as she wished.

Ten minutes later, the sirens of the Sheriff's car could be heard coming up the street. They cut off as the patrol car entered the driveway. The deputy got out and walked up to the door. Casey was there in a robe to answer the door.

"You okay, ma'am?"

"Yes, I wasn't hurt, but my window is gone and it's not getting any warmer out here. Come inside and you can see for yourself."

He nodded and walked into the house. She showed him the shattered window and pointed to the hill that she thought it had come from.

"Ma'am, do you have any idea who would want to do this?"

"Yes, I do. I know exactly who did this."

He raised an eyebrow at her tone.

"Okay, well, let's sit down in your kitchen and I'll fill out a report."

She led him to the kitchen table and he sat down, taking out his notebook. He went through the preliminaries of name, address, phone number, work, work phone, and then finally he her tell him what had happened.

"This really started Friday night."

She went on to explain about the grizzly attack on her camp site, noting that since it was dark and she couldn't see, she said that there might have been two grizzlies. Escaping out the back of the tent and making it to her truck. She came back to town, re-supplied the next day and went back to see if she could salvage anything. She said that since everything had been ruined, and she still wanted to spend the night in the woods, that she had gone to the abandoned ranger cabin.

That Ranger Scott had found her and then seeing that she was alone, made unwanted sexual advances to her. When he had tried to grab her, she had threatened him with a knife and he had run away. Since she didn't want to be alone in the woods anymore, she packed up and came back to town. On her way back, two of Scott's buddies, drunk buddies, had stopped her and threatened her with guns and she had threatened them back with a lawsuit and they decided they didn't want any trouble so they let her go. Then she got to today's events and wrapped up her story.

The deputy had listened to the whole thing without saying a word. When she was finished, he sat there looking at her for a few seconds.

"Lady; that has got to be the weirdest story I have ever heard."

She started to protest but he held up a hand.

"Oh, I have little doubt it's true. I know there are grizzlies in those mountains, and Ranger Scott putting the moves on you, of that I have no doubt. The threats and his drunk buddies joining in is no stretch of the imagination either. The gunshot through your window, well, that's taking things too far. The trouble is, ma'am, if you didn't actually see him shoot the gun, I can't go haul his sorry ass to my jail and lock him up."

"Oh. Well, what can you do?"

"I can file this report and get it on record that he's threatened you and all that other stuff too. Then I suggest you make a court appointment and file for a restraining order. Tell the judge everything you just told me and I'm sure he'll give you one with the maximum amount of restrictions against this Scott fellow. Once that's done, if he tries anything else, it will be an automatic violation and I can haul his ass off to jail."

"What if he tries this again? I didn't actually see him; it was too far away. What if the next time I'm out in the back yard and there isn't a piece of glass between me and the bullet?"

"I'm going to look this guy up and give him some friendly advice from one gun totin' asshole to another, and if he isn't careful, the toe of my boot too."

"Thank you, Deputy. I really appreciate all your help and advice. I'll go down to the courthouse first thing tomorrow morning and start the process."

The deputy had her sign some things and then he left. She got out a dustpan and a broom and swept up the glass and then she mopped the floor, just to make sure she got all the glass shards. When she was done, she noticed that the house was losing heat quickly, so she went to the basement and found Dagomarus sitting at the back of the room. He had been hiding behind some boxes, but when he heard her, he came out from behind them.

"He's gone and I got the glass cleaned up. Let me seal that window and then I'll patch you up."

He nodded. She went back upstairs and taped a heavy yard trash bag over the window and then went back to get Dagomarus. She took him to the bathroom and put some anti-septic on his numerous cuts. By the time she had dabbed the last one; they had all stopped bleeding. She watched in amazement as the first cuts she had treated closed right before her eyes. She had known in the back of her mind that he healed fast, but to actually watch it happen right in front of her eyes was frankly astonishing. She shivered as the full impact of his 'abilities' hit her.

She stood up, motioning for him to stay in the bathroom.

"I'm going to shut every curtain and close every blind on my windows. I don't want anymore disasters tonight."

He grunted his assent on that score.

She came back a few minutes later to tell him it was okay to come out. When she walked back into the kitchen, she swore.

"Damn-it! The chicken is ruined and it's too late to start anything that elaborate now."

He shrugged. While he was in her house, he was at her mercy for something to eat.

"You don't mind?"

He snorted and shook his head. He thought, beggars can't be choosers.

"Well, I have to eat something. I have some of those high-energy bars left from the camping trip; I'll just eat one of those. It's just not the same as marinated chicken though."

He shrugged. He had no idea what 'marinated' chicken was, but those bars weren't half bad. Not the same as fresh bleeding liver from the belly of a cow, but they were okay.

She opened two packages and tossed him one. He caught it, chewed twice and swallowed it down. He went over to the kitchen sink and before he could hop up, she stopped him.

"I know it's not dignified, but until we are sure some gunman isn't waiting to take another shot at you, maybe I'd better leave a bowl of water on the table for you."

He shrugged and nodded. As long as she didn't put it on the floor, he didn't care. She found a flat-bottomed bowl and filled it with water and set it in front of him. When he was done, she refilled it and put it back on the table.

"Now that we've had a wonderful dinner, what do you want to do now?"

Before he could answer, the phone started ringing. She picked it up.

"Hello? Yeah, Faith, the Sheriff was here at my place."

"No, I wasn't hurt."

"That wacko ranger."

"Yeah, the same one when I was camping and I shut him down."

"No. I have to get a restraining order against him."

"Yeah, I'll give you all the juicy details later."

"OH! I have to do all this stuff tomorrow, so I won't be in at 8, can you tell Steve for me?"

"Yeah, thanks. I'll stop by after I'm done at the courthouse."

"Okay, thanks again. Bye."

"Good. Now I can be here when the new bed is delivered and maybe I can get the glazier here at the same time and get it all done quick. Sound like a plan, fuzzy-face?"

He grinned at her. A bigger bed sounded just fine with him. He turned and walked into the living room, standing next to the couch, he looked back at her and motioned for her to join him. She smiled and joined him on the couch. They snuggled down into the cushions and curled up together.

She found a TV station that had some inane action movie with the perpetual surfer dude Keanu Reeves in it. She didn't think he was bad looking, but the minute he opened his mouth, he sounded like a pothead and a moron. Dagomarus was completely fascinated and repulsed by the whole thing. Every time some fantastic explosion or stunt would happen he would look up at her.

"It's all Hollywood make believe, dear. It's not real."

Then she thought about what she had just said--and whom she just said it to--and laughed. It was too much. At one point in the movie a particularly fantastic explosion went off and they both jumped and shifted positions. She found his overly warm package touching the side of her foot. She decided to be a little adventurous and started fondling him with her toes.

She marveled at how warm and silky soft it felt against her skin. She slid one foot underneath it and used her other foot to caress it and roll it around with her toes. His reaction was to close his eyes and rumble. She continued to fondle him and his rumbling increased. Since his ribcage was right up against her, she could feel the vibrations through her entire body. These vibrations had a side effect. It was a little like cuddling up to the world's biggest vibrator.

The erotic actions of fondling him and the vibrations started her juices flowing. She was becoming very excited. Her nipples hardened and this did not go unnoticed. He inched his nose under her shirt and she giggled. She pulled it off and sat back, letting his head rest on her belly. He slowly began to lick her breasts. Her excitement kept going up. She had soaked through her shorts and she could feel his pre-cum wetting her leg as she fondled him.

She leaned down to his ear and whispered.

"Make love to me, Dagomarus."

He raised his head and looked into her eyes. She smiled and blushed.

"Please? Just be gentle, okay?"

He nodded and licked her lips, running his tongue along her jaw. He nuzzled her neck and crooned into her ear. He rose up off the couch and stood next to her. She looked up at him.

"Where do you want me?"

He lowered his head and nuzzled her neck again, licking behind her ear and along her jaw. She shivered from the intense sensations he was subjecting her to. She also realized that she was completely relaxed from his ministrations. She smiled gratefully at him and nodded.

"Yes, I really want this, Dagomarus."

He nosed her up off the couch and he tugged one of the cushions onto the floor. She slipped her shorts off and looked at him.

He took one of her hands in his mouth and gently tugged her down onto her knees. She faced him looking into his eyes. He lowered his head and licked each of her breasts, squeezing the nipples with his curled tongue. She shivered again, and held his head in her hands, rubbing his ears. He licked her lips and motioned for her to lean over the cushion. She slowly lowered herself over the cushion, shifting her legs apart for support. She hugged the cushion to her chest as she nervously looked back over her shoulder at him.

He nuzzled the back of her neck and blew softly into her ear, licking the edges with the tip of his tongue. He shifted around and lowered his head to her soft, white butt cheeks. He licked that skin softly, marveling at her taste and scent. He ran his tongue down the inside of her thighs, stopping just shy of her knees. He looked at her lips, extended and full with excitement. Her rosebud twitched in tiny spasms. He gently extended his tongue out and licked the crease between her swollen lips, opening her up. She hissed between her teeth and pushed back into him.

He swirled his tongue around her opening, picking up her moisture and savoring it. He extended his tongue fully and brought it up from underneath her, pulling it against the hood of her clit and along her lips, hooking it at her rosebud and rimming it as well. She moaned and her whole body shook with a powerful spasm. He slithered his tongue into her opening and pushed it to her cervix. Circling it several times, he flexed his tongue, causing it to widen and push against the sides of her opening.

She could feel his super-heated breath flowing over her, setting off series of tingles. She relished the slow swipes along her clit. She drew in a shaky breath as he tickled her thighs with his whiskers.

"That feels incredible, don't stop."

He continued to flex and curl his tongue, stretching her insides a little wider than they were used to. It also served another purpose; she was going berserk. Her whole body shook, her breathing was rapid and she was producing large amounts of juice. The scent of her excited core filled the room; he breathed it in and rumbled with his own pleasure. He had her at just the right amount of excitement. Her orgasm wasn't too far off. He pushed his tongue into her rapidly a few times and she went right to the edge, whimpering and shaking uncontrollably. He pulled his tongue out and he could hear her whimper in disappointment and frustration. She looked back over her shoulder at him.

"Please!! I need you NOW!" She was ready.

He stepped up over her back, placing his front legs around her sides, against her bulging breasts. His shaft slipped out of its sheath, dripping pre-cum onto the floor and onto the cheeks of her ass. He positioned himself at her entrance, just parting her lips with the tip of his shaft, his pre-cum spurting into her. He held himself there for a second. She whined.

"Don't tease me, I want you inside me!"

She tried to push back against him, but he held her with his forelegs. She whimpered in frustration again and he knew she was as ready as she was going to get.

He bunched the muscles in his rear haunches and his stomach muscles contracted, and pushed his shaft into her all the way to its base. The pointed wedge tip pushed against her cervix, opening it just a fraction. Her moan-scream echoed in the small room and her orgasm shook her body violently. Her feet slapped on the floor, and her fists grabbing the cushion almost ripping it open. Her head shot up and her mouth opened wide.

"OHHHHH GODDDD!!!"

He stayed still for a few seconds, letting her body get used to the huge invader that split her open. When she started pushing back against him, he pulled back and pushed it into her all the way again. She had another orgasm when he hit her cervix. He started moving in and out of her slowly. He could feel their combined fluids leaking out between their bodies as he thrust into her.

The pure male scent that emanated from him mixed with her musk, creating a heady mix of pheromones and the raw smell of sex. This mixture of smells filled her nostrils, sending even more erotic signals to her already excited center. She savored the unique smell of her lover, and when it was mixed with her scent, it unlocked something hidden inside of her mind. It brought forth an urgent need to satisfy this deep-seated lust. She could feel the incredibly soft hair of his belly rub along her back. Her moans were low and almost tortured, but she was pushing back against him each time he thrust forward, so he knew she was enjoying this.

He started picking up the pace and her moans blended into an undulating scream. He was getting close. He started pistoning into her rapidly, pummeling her cervix with each stroke. She was reduced to grunting, her lungs no longer able to keep up with the demand of her screams. The strength of that beautiful body, flexing above her literally took her breath away. As he approached his own climax, he felt his knot start to expand. He started to pull back, when she growled.

"No! I want all of you inside of me!"

He didn't argue, it always felt better when he could lock up with his mate.

He thrust several times rapidly, making her hiss. Then he came, spurting into her, filling her insides with his hot liquid. His knot sealed them together, making it impossible for anything to escape. He could feel her inner walls expand with the force and the amount of fluid he was pumping into her. She screamed.

"YESSSSS!!"

She convulsed one more time and then went silent; she had passed out, going limp beneath him. He shifted his legs so that her body didn't pull against him so much. He could feel her heartbeat through the fleshy knot that connected them, her breathing still rapid.

She moaned and her body went through several convulsions. Her breathing began slowing down, but her heartbeat remained rapid. Her body would convulse every few seconds and her moans would stutter with them.

Her senses returned and she could feel how full she was, god he had filled her completely! Nothing in her past experiences could compare to this feeling. She was scared that she might have torn something, but there really wasn't any pain, just this intense sensation of fullness. She could feel his cum inside of her; like a liquid heat.

Her cervix ached from the beating it had just taken, and there was something else, a funny trickling sensation deeper within her. She had never felt anything like it before, so she really wasn't sure what it was. She could feel the tightness of her opening, almost too tight from his knot stretching her to maximum capacity.

When she heard him crooning above her, she smiled and looked up at him, his head just above her shoulder.

"That was incredible. Still is incredible. How long are we going to stay like this?"

His crooning shifted to a deep rumble, setting off little tremors through her body.

"Ohhhhh, that's intense, lover. I don't know if I can take that for very long."

He stopped rumbling. She felt his nose next to her ear, and then his tongue slithered along her ear and down her neck. This sent her body into more tremors and she moaned again.

"It just keeps going with you doesn't it? I have never had this many orgasms in one night."

She was just starting to fade off to sleep when she felt the knot shrinking inside of her. When it had reduced enough in size that her muscles released their hold, he slipped out of her with a loud plop and a splattering sound. She felt the huge amount of fluid pour out of her in a rush, leaving a large puddle on the floor and trails of it running down the inside of her thighs. She started to giggle and blushed.

"God! I never had that happen before either."

She felt him step back off of her and then he laid down next her on the floor. His grinning visage told her everything she needed to know, he had enjoyed himself as well. He flicked her nose with his tongue and chuffed in her face.

"Yeah, that was fun, wasn't it? Can't say as I'm going to be ready to do that again soon, however. That thing of yours is almost a torture device, a wonderful one; don't get me wrong, but damn! I am going to be sore tomorrow. Let me rest here for a few more minutes and then I'll get us cleaned up for bed."

He nodded and laid his head down on the floor next to her.

She woke up shivering. She must have fallen asleep after relaxing from that intense fucking she had gone through. She turned her head at looked at the clock; good, she'd only been asleep for twenty minutes. She stretched and pushed herself off the cushion. Looking at Dagomarus, she noticed he had fallen asleep too, his soft snoring just barely audible.

Slowly standing up, she felt more of his fluid running down the inside of her leg. That boy really filled me to the gills, she thought with a smile. She took her first step towards the bathroom and almost slipped. Their fluids were all over her wood floor. She hoped it wouldn't leave a stain or mess up the finish. The cushion was a goner; she had ripped it at some point. Well, that's one more thing to get fixed tomorrow.

She went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel, coming back into the living room she threw it onto the large puddle and swished it around with her foot. She didn't think she could take being on her knees again so soon. Dagomarus woke up when the towel hit the floor and watched her clean up their mess.

After the floor was cleaned, she took the towel straight to the washer and tossed it into the tub. Then she went back into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She was only in the shower long enough to clean herself off, she decided she didn't need to wash her hair. She didn't like going to bed with wet hair, it was always such a royal pain to control the next morning.

Slipping into a thick robe, she walked back into the living room to find it empty. Eyebrows furrowed, she walked to the bedroom and started laughing when she reached the door. Dagomarus had pulled the covers back and was waiting for her to get into bed. She let the robe slide off her shoulders and she crawled naked into the bed, Dagomarus grabbed the corner of the covers and pulled them up to her chin. He then crawled onto the bed and settled himself in next to her.


Casey was dreaming of growling monsters when she slowly came awake realizing that there was something growling next to her. She opened her eyes to see what Dagomarus was growling about when she noticed that he was still asleep and it was his stomach making that awful sound. She giggled and remembered that they hadn't eaten that much the night before and that with his size and energy level, he must need something more than a simple energy bar. He was going to need several pounds of raw meat.

She winced when she moved her legs, sore from last nights coupling. That was something she was going to have to get used to. Get used to, hmm, I just rolled that one out and didn't even feel guilty about thinking it. Everything that she had been raised with said it was a horrible thing to do that, and she had done it. She had done it with enthusiasm, reveling in the feeling of her lover joined with her. That spiritual feeling of becoming one with her lover through that act should be weighing on her conscience heavily. All she felt this morning, though, was just a slight twinge of impropriety.

She couldn't deny that it didn't feel good. Truthfully, it was the best sex she'd ever had. She had been filled beyond anything she had ever thought she could be. The knot and being locked together was an experience she had no comparison for, it was frightening and wonderful at the same time. There was something almost magical about the experience.

She laughed to herself, magical, yeah, that's the word for it all right. He was a magical being. Between her thoughts on that subject, plus the sexual aspect of their relationship, she was so far removed from reality, that maybe it didn't matter. She loved him, and that's all that mattered. Her decision made, her guilt was vanquished. She was his, and he was hers.

She slipped out of bed, wincing again, and turned off her alarm clock before it had a chance to buzz. Dagomarus watched her carefully, wondering if the inner turmoil he had seen on her face was going to explode and be directed at him. She slipped on her robe and turned to see if her lover was awake. She found him staring at her with his head down. She frowned.

"What's the matter? Don't tell me you are having some second thoughts about what happened last night?"

He lifted his head slowly and shook it. She was aware that his usual chipper grin hadn't made an appearance yet.

"What is it, then, Love?"

When she used the endearment with her question, he grinned. His relief showed through his entire body as he relaxed. She watched his reaction and it dawned on her that he had been afraid of her, that she would reject him. She smiled and went to him in a rush, jumping on the bed and hugging him fiercely, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Oh, Dagomarus, you don't have to be afraid of me, I love you. I thought about what we did and even though I was feeling a little disturbed about it, I still love you and want to be with you."

Hooking a paw around her waist, he crooned in her ear, professing his love for her as well. She sat back and looked into his eyes.

"What you are now, and knowing that you had a human form, makes this situation a little easier to handle."

She slid back off the bed, still a little stiff and sore, and gave him a beaming smile.

"Let's go get something to eat, I'm starved after last night. You like bacon and eggs?"

He tilted his head, thinking back. He loved eggs, and cured pork wasn't bad if done correctly. He wasn't sure how she would serve them together, but he was willing to eat whatever she fixed him. He looked at her, nodded slightly and shrugged.

"Well, I'm not sure about your answer, but that's what I got and that's what I'm fixing. So get your furry butt off that bed and let's go get something to eat."

She smiled to take the sting out of her words, and headed for the kitchen. She filled his water bowl and set it on the table for him. She got out two large cast iron skillets and started heating them on the gas stove. She pulled out the butter and put a small pat in one of the skillets and then reached into the freezer and pulled out a large block of bacon. She put the bacon in the microwave and hit the defrost button and turned it on. She heard a yelp and the scraping of his claws on the kitchen floor. She whipped around to see what the danger was and caught the fleeting glimpse of his tail as he left the kitchen.

She went out into the living room to find him with his head stuffed beneath one of the sofa cushions, holding it to his head with one paw. She laughed at the sight, and then heard his whimper. She suddenly realized he wasn't playing and that he was in actual pain. Why would he stuff his head under the cushions? Noise? Oh crap! She turned and padded into the kitchen and hurriedly shut off the microwave. She went back out to the living room and put a hand on his shoulders.

"Dagomarus, it's okay now, I shut it off."

He pulled his head out from under the cushion and gave her a hurt expression.

"Oh, Dagomarus, I'm sorry if I laughed at you. I thought you were playing until I realized that the microwave must have been making some sound that hurt your ears. I'm truly sorry. Forgive me?"

He pushed his nose up to hers and rubbed it back and forth. Forgiven. She smiled and hugged him.

"Come on, I'll finish making breakfast the old fashioned way."

She took the still frozen bacon out of the microwave and peeled it out of the plastic. She put it onto a baking sheet and put it into the oven, setting it on low. She went over to the table and sat down.

"Want to listen to the stereo while we wait for the bacon to thaw out?"

He gave her a quizzical look. She laughed.

"Oh, yeah. You wouldn't know about stereos."

She reached over to the counter and flipped on the small clock radio.

'I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might--Kryptonite' started blaring from the speakers. She smiled at the irony of the song and who her lover was. Yep, Three Doors Down nailed it with that one. She hummed and sang along with the song. She looked over at Dagomarus for his reaction to the radio. He wasn't even looking at it; he was watching her. His ears were standing straight up and his head was tilted to the side, grinning at her. She laughed and continued to sing along with Brad Arnold, she really liked this band.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.