Lesson Well Learned - Cover

Lesson Well Learned

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young women learns early on how to use her body to succeed, and takes that knowledge to her adult life

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

January 15, 1996

Mr. Roberts called me into his office on Friday and explained that my next assignment would require me to be out of town for about a week, and that I would have to leave on Sunday instead of the usual Monday departure. Since I had now had well over seven out of town trips, Jim never gave it a second thought when I said I had to leave on Sunday, and that I would be gone the entire week. I don't know if he was that engrossed with his business, but convincing him was now getting easier and easier with each assignment.

When I arrived at the Tempe airport I could tell right away that there was some sort of event being held here. At first I thought some sort of convention, but was quickly informed that it was Super Bowl week. People were all over the streets and sidewalks just mingling and having a good time. My thoughts of just how I fit in were soon revealed when my limo reached its destination.

Our Phoenix client, who quickly escorted me to the presidential suite of the Tempe Hilton hotel, explained that many of his clients would be in attendance, and I was to make their visit a memorable one. I was also informed that our company had very much to gain, and it was all up to me to make it happen.

I was told that I would be required to attend a small gathering here in the suite, but I would have my own room during my stay. When I inquired just what I was expected to wear that evening, he said an outfit had been placed in my room awaiting me. Since the small party was to begin in less than an hour, I was urged to go and get properly dressed.

When I walked into the bedroom of my suite, I was more than a little shocked at the outfit I saw neatly lying on the bed. There in front of me were clothes worn by a nun and a letter of instructions. I smiled as I read that I was to wear only the black garter and nylons under the outfit provided, and to wear normal facial makeup.

When I arrived at the party, I quickly noticed that I was the only female in attendance. For the first fifteen minutes or so I was approached and greeted as if I was indeed a real nun. Nothing provocative or suggestive was said, and I began to wonder just what the heck was going to happen. Things quickly changed when this rather rich looking gentleman came into the room. After a few handshakes with some of the other guests, he came over and introduced himself to me.

I smiled and said hello very pleasantly and thanked him for inviting me to his party. He took my hand and gently kissed it and then turned to his guests. "Gentleman, I would like you all to meet Sister Kimberly who has been chosen to be this years love goddess. Like I promised you, and as you can see she is defiantly not your run of the mill call girl. So, let Super Bowl XXX begin and do with her as you please."

The first to approach me was a rather young looking man who appeared to be about thirty or so, and quickly inquired if I indeed was a nun. I smiled and simple nodded my head. Within minutes twelve horny and fun seeking men who took turns kissing me and fondling my braless breasts. After each had the pleasure of tasting my sweet lips and caressing my hardened nipples they moved me over to the ottoman placed in the center of the room. There my clothes were removed and each took a turn at running their tongues over my moistened slit.

Soon, I was being invaded by throbbing cocks that filled each of my wanting holes, while I slowly stroked two that stood next to me. For six hours they fucked, rested, and fucked me again until the sun could be see peeking up over the desert. I was then allowed to go to my own suite to shower and take a well-deserved nap.

The next evening was almost a carbon copy of the last, with the exception of different men, and tonight I was dressed as a nurse. This was repeated nightly, me dressed as ordered, and twelve guys fucking my brains out.

Finally on Saturday evening, the day before the big game, things changed a bit. Tonight there twelve men, but also twelve women, all I guessed were their wives, girlfriends, or hired dates. In any event, there were twelve couple and I, dressed in a very lovely evening gown, in attendance.

As the evening progressed, I began to wonder if this was indeed just a simple dinner party, and not a sexual orgy. That thought quickly left as it was announced that I now could be used as anyone seen fit. As my dress was slowly removed, I was a little shocked to see that the men were all standing about watching their women undress and fondle me. Now undressed, I was placed on a small table where the women took turns kissing and tonguing my body.

One by one each woman would climb onto the table and straddle my head and press their wet juicy cunts to my lips until they shook in orgasm. All the while I was kept on a sexual high by them probing and fingering my clit, but not to the point of where I could cum. After an hour of so of being brought to the edge, only to be frustrated I heard one of the women yell out. "She is ready. Bring in Shamrock."

At first I thought the name Shamrock was some sort of nickname, but I quickly realized it wasn't a nickname, and Shamrock was not a guy. He was a large, very large Irish setter. Within seconds, the sensations of having a soft but large dog tongue lap at my dripping cunt attacked my body. No longer was I repulsed at having an animal touch in me in such a matter, what mattered was he was going to make me finally have good cum. The more my cunt oozed the sweet juices, the faster Shamrock lapped at my slit. Suddenly Shamrock pulled away and I could see his massive red cock hanging down under his belly. Seconds later my legs were pulled up past my head and Shamrock was poking his cock at my dripping pussy. One of the women guided the huge dog cock into my cunt, and Shamrock pounded me like a jackhammer.

At first the only sensations I felt was his cock pressing deep inside, but then I felt like I was giving birth again. My cunt was being stretched beyond imagine as his knot actually entered my gaping pussy. Shamrocks hunk of meat made Mr. Stoneman look like a child, and it wasn't long before I was actually screaming in pleasure. With each thrust of that massive cock I felt one orgasm after another rack my body. Finally I felt hot splashes of dog cum forge deep inside which made me once again shudder in climax. When Shamrock finally finished filling my cunt, he turned and pulled violently, trying to "un-tie" us. Minutes later a loud "pop" could be heard and cool air gushed up into my gaping pussy.

One of the ladies quickly dropped between my legs and began to tongue and slurp at my dripping pussy. I was eased up by one of the other women and the girl between my legs had her mouth completely filled with Shamrock's dog cum. The girl stood up and pushed me back down on the cot and pressed her lips to mine, letting the creamy juice flow from her mouth to mine. While we continued to tongue kiss each other, the men took turns fucking my willing ass. As each reached their climax, they would pull free and deposit their load in a champagne class. When the last had finally finished, each woman would take a large sip and savor the taste before passing it along, and finally the remainder was poured into my eager throat.

With Super Bowl week finally over, I was given a week off to "re-charge" my batteries and to catch up on my home responsibilities. By weeks end, I was ready to get back to work and was hoping an assignment would be waiting.


February 6, 1996

I had several items that needed to be copied and mailed, so I headed down to the copy center on the first floor. It was unusually dark when I entered, but a dim light in the rear caught my eye. Not sure just what was going on, I crept quietly towards the storeroom in the rear. As I approached I began to hear faint cries of passion, and when I peeked in, I saw Ruthie lapping eagerly at Karen's pussy. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Right here during working hours, these two were having at it. I suddenly began to feel turned on by this, and my nipples were hardening under my soft caresses. When I felt the wetness from my panty-less cunt slowly drip down my legs, I lost control. I quickly opened the door, and before they could say or do anything I whispered. "I am next."

The taste of Karen's pussy was driving my crazy, and I quickly suggested that we leave early for lunch and stop off at the Motel 6 over on Jefferson Street. For the next three hours I sucked and lapped either Ruthie's cunt while Karen did me, or it was Karen I sucked while Ruthie licked me. I never thought of being remotely close to being lesbian, but holding Karen and passionately kissing her while we ground our cunts against each other gave me one of my most violent orgasms ever. I knew this day would be repeated many times in the future, and I looked forward to it eagerly.


February 14, 1996

Although there had not been any "appointments" on my agenda for today, Mr. Roberts came into my office shortly after I arrived to inform me that a client called late the night before and had requested my assistance in giving his wife a pleasant Valentine Day present.

The limo brought me to a large home located in an affluent far northern suburb, the home of one of the top executives of one of Chicago's largest firms. A very handsome man, a man that made my juices flow just by looking at him, greeted me.

"Hello, My name is Richard Davis, and I presume you are Kimberly, is that correct?"

"Yes sir, but if you don't mind, please call me Kim, and I am pleased to meet you, and to be of service to you today."

"Well then, O.K. Kim it is, and if will allow me, I'll take you to meet my lovely wife Becky."

He held out his arm and escorted me to a large bedroom on the upper level, where we were greeted by a very young girl he introduced as his wife. Mr. Davis appeared to be around the age of fifty, and Becky looked to be in her early twenties, and had a killer of a body.

Seconds after we were introduced, she moved close and pressed her lips to mine and we passionately kissed for a few seconds before she pulled away and removed her silk robe. She then began to slowly undress me while kissing and nibbling my neck, a spot that is an instant turn on for me.

Mr. Davis sat in a chair as Becky led me onto the bed and our tender kissing continued. My body was reacting to her soft touch and I returned the favor by caressing her very firm breasts while probing my tongue in her eager mouth.

As she straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my awaiting mouth she explained. "Richard and I have been married for little over a year, and he has trouble pleasing me in bed. See, he has been a widower for twelve years, and the only sexual pleasure he has experience during that time has been porn movies and erotic books. Now, the only thing that really gets him hard, is watching it, especially lesbian sex. So lay back and enjoy this, and it wont take long for him to give me what I need."

I could tell right away that Becky hadn't eaten a pussy before, and although her soft tongue felt good, she didn't have it quite right. I pulled her up and tenderly kissed her and whispered. "Let me show you how it's done sweetie. Let me pleasure you first, then you do me."

I slowly moved down her body, sucking and kissing the entire way before I teased and licked her cute pussy. After just a short while, she was breathing heavily and I knew she was enjoying me eating her dripping cunt. Her legs started to shake a bit, and I heard her moan. "Oh Richard, I cumming baby, I am cumming."

After her orgasm ceased, I moved up and pressed my lips to hers and probed deep into her mouth with my tongue. As she worked her mouth and tongue down my body as I had done to her, I ran my fingers though her hair and urged her on. As her tongue was bringing me closer to orgasm, I saw Richard stroking his impressive rigid cock. He moved up onto the bed behind Becky and slowly pushed inside of her dripping cunt. Each thrust into her pussy got harder and harder, until he had her body rocking against me. Her soft moans of pleasure, along with her tongue being pressed harder against my clit, brought me over the edge. I grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her face against my quivering pussy as I screamed out. "Oh fuck yeah Becky, suck my cunt lover. Eat me baby, make me cum."

Richard quickly pulled from her and turned her over, pushing her legs up to her chest, and began pounding his cock deep into her. I slid my hand between them and rolled my fingers over her hard clit that sent shock waves through her body. Suddenly the room was filled with her cries of pleasure. "Oh fuck me Richard, fuck me hard. Oh yes baby I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

As he must have seen a thousand times watching porn, Richard pulled his cock from her well fucked cunt and pushed it into her open mouth, depositing a large wad of thick creamy nut juice down her throat.

Totally spent, Richard fell onto the bed breathing deeply as his cock slowly shrunk. I moved up next to Becky and caressed her nipples and tenderly kissed her as she came down from her violent orgasm. Although I wanted Richard's cock in my own pussy, I knew my "assignment" had been completed, and began getting dressed.


April 12, 1996

It was just a little past 5:00, and most of the office staff had already gone when Mr. Roberts knocked on my door.

"Hello Mr. Roberts, is there something you need before I leave?"

"Yes Kim, if I may have a bit of your time there is something we need to talk about."

He closed the door and pulled a chair up in front of my desk and sat down. "Kim, I have been going over some of the facts and figures with the controller, and I was quite pleased to see that you have been a big asset to the company. You have brought more clients on board in the time you have been in this position than any others before you and have made millions for the company. If you remember when I offered this job, I said it wasn't a permanent position, and your "tour of duty", so to speak, will be ending shortly. With our fiscal year ending next week, your yearly bonus will be paid this Friday. Since it is a very large amount, it is suggested you open an account wherever you wish, and the funds will be transferred electronically."

I realized that some very big accounts were brought on board after I had "meetings" with them, but was pleasantly shocked to find just how much I had earned. "Couldn't I just receive a check and put in the checking account we already have?"

"Well yes, but it will be a rather large amount, and there might be questions asked, especially from your husband. Like I said, you have done a remarkable job and depositing a check for almost two million dollars will raise some eyebrows."

My jaw dropped when he told me the amount, and I quickly thought that was the total amount of new business I had secured. "Two Million? I brought that much into the company, wow."

"No Kim actually is was a little over one hundred and ninety million. Your bonus is ten percent of that, one million nine hundred thousand and some change. So like I said, it may be best if you open an account in a bank other than where you do you personal checking, and we'll make the deposit on Friday. You have been a goldmine, and I wish you could stay on, but this is how it has to be. You move on, and another takes your place. Friday, you make the announcement that you are resigning, and give your notice, but we'll let you go at that time. It has been a pleasure having you here, and I wish you nothing but the best in the future."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.