Lesson Well Learned - Cover

Lesson Well Learned

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young women learns early on how to use her body to succeed, and takes that knowledge to her adult life

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

I guess my secrete life style could be traced back to the day after my fifteenth birthday when I gave my best friends older brother a blowjob. Having a huge crush on Jessica's brother Roger, I was more than excited when he showed just the slightest interest in me what so ever. If he asked for the moon, I would have tried to give it to him. I guess I would have done just about anything to get him, and for one night, I did.

Since neither Jessica nor I had a boyfriend, my birthday was to be celebrated by just the two of us. Oh yeah, my parents had the cake and ice cream routine, but on this night I wanted a little more. Jessica and I planned on getting a little messed up on some vodka her parents usually had behind the bar. Unfortunately, or fortunately maybe, there were less than one shot left in the bottle. We started looking in the cabinets when her brother Roger came down the stairs and wanted to know just what we were doing. We tried to B.S. him, but he was way to wise for that, and we finally fessed up.

After conferring with his friend, Roger said he could get us some beer if we liked, but would have to them a favor sometime. We were quick to accept, and Roger and his friend said they would be back in about twenty minutes.

About an hour and a half later my head was spinning and I was having a hard time focusing on what was happening on the other side of the room. I stared a minute or so and realized that Jessica was making out with Rogers friend. When I turned towards Roger, he pulled me towards him and pressed his lips to mine.

About five minutes or so later, I felt his hand slid up under my sweater and he cupped one of my breasts. No one but me had ever touched my breasts before, but I guess the beer and the fact that it was Roger kept me from objecting. It wasn't long before Roger was leading me towards the extra bedroom and had me laying on that old hide a bed sofa. Reality stuck and I began to panic thinking that in a few minutes I could be on my way to being pregnant. When he tried to unzip my jeans I grabbed his hand and explained. "No Roger, we can't. I just started my period today."

Roger muttered something under his breath and stood up and unzipped his fly and pulled out his already hard cock. "Well Kim, if one hole is unavailable, the we'll just have to use another."

I knew right away what he wanted, but since I had never done it I wasn't sure just what to do. Before I could do a thing, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me towards him. I quickly opened my mouth and he pushed his cock in as far as he could get it. I guess I was lucky he wasn't all that big and the invasion didn't make me choke. When I heard him instruct me to suck him just like it was a pop cycle, I knew then what to do. I began to taste a small amount of sweet tasting liquid, and I actually was enjoying what I was doing. Suddenly he began to thrust his cock deeper in my mouth and grabbed my head hard and pulled me even harder against him, then bingo. The first spurt that shot out of him went straight down my throat, but the other five or six shots filled my mouth. With my face press against his stomach I couldn't breath, and I began to swallow in self-defense. When he finally finished, he plopped down on the sofa and just let out a big sigh. Finally he spoke up. "Gosh Kim, you did that pretty good for a beginner. So listen, you ever need some beer or something again, we can work things out, if you know what I mean."

So what I learned that night about sex was never forgotten, even after I got married. If I wanted my husband Jim to do or go someplace he really didn't like, well the promise of a wild night in bed would change his mind.

In my wildest dreams I never imagined that I would use this woman's gift anyplace but in my own home, but to keep that home I had to make some decisions, which were some pretty hard decisions at that.

Things were really going well for us until Jim's small construction company came upon some hard times, and as the business struggled, the more the creditors would call. Although Jim had always wanted me to be a stay at home mom, I knew I had to put the skills I had learned in college to good use.


June 22, 1995:

After sending out a dozen or so resumes, I landed a decent job working in an advertising agency as a personal secretary to the president. Although I wasn't paid all that much, it helped, but the lack of income from Jim's business was still putting a cramp on things. I thought that maybe I should try and find a part time job as well, and began checking out the ads during lunch. One day the president, my boss, saw what I was doing and asked. "Gosh Kim are you not happy here?"

"What Mr. Roberts?"

"I see you are checking out the job ads in the paper, you thinking about leaving us?"

"Oh no Mr. Roberts not at all. See things are really tight at home, and well I was checking on a part time job, that's all."

"Well Kim I am glad you're not thinking of leaving, but you know I might have a solution that would make everybody happy. That is if you are interested in earning a little more."


July 12, 1995

I began my new job as manager of customer relations, which at first was nothing more than sitting behind a nice walnut desk in my own private office. Of course I wasn't complaining at all, especially since I was now earning fifty-nine thousand a year.

Sometime mid-morning, Mr. Roberts called me to his office to go over some of my new job duties. He greeted me at the door of his very large office, and quietly closed the door behind us.

"So Kim I'll get straight to the point. If after I explain just what is required in this new position you feel the job is not for you, then you can return to your old job without any repercussions at all. See I want you to enjoy your job, as well as the monetary rewards that you will realize. Since the job duties are, shall we say sensitive; I must inform you that only a special few have ever held this job and is not a permanent, but you will be compensated greatly. Usually the position is for no more than a year, if that. Miss Chambers was the last, and she was, well has retired. So let me somewhat explain, and you can make your decision."

Mr. Roberts went on to explain that I would be required to meet any new prospective clients, as well as our biggest clients already on board. Many times would be right here in my office, but most of the time it would require putting in some extra hours in the evening, sort of entertaining, he explained.

"So Kim, now that I gave you a brief description of the job, I'll give you some of the downsides to the job. See most of our clients are men from out of town and when they are here, they want to be entertained, as well as being convinced our company can do the job for then. I have found that if they are entertained well, they are easier convinced our company is for them. So basically, your job will be to help them make the decision to sign on with us, understand?"

"I think so, but just what do I do? I mean do I take them home with me for dinner, or what?"

"No Kim, never take them home, and it's best you don't reveal your home life what so ever. If asked, you are single, no family at all. What you have to do is simple, you're an escort for the evening, but be advised, sometimes they expect a lot for a person in your position. So keep in mind, the happier they are, the more likely they will sign on with us. Plus, in addition to your normal salary, this job has a bonus clause in it, twenty-five thousand sign on bonus for any new customers, and a ten percent of the annual billing to their company, even after you have been "retired" from the position."

"Twenty-five thousand dollars!!! Plus ten percent of what ever we bill them a year? Just what will I be doing to earn that much?"

"Kim, I know you are only twenty-six years old, but I know you are not naive. Like I said, these are men, and without doubt they will seek sexual favors. I said there was a down side to this job. If you feel you don't want any part of this, believe me I understand completely. You can simply walk away back to your old job, a job you do quiet well, by the way. The choice is yours. Sleep on it overnight, and let me know first thing in the morning."

All the way home I had trouble believing just what Mr. Roberts had said to me. Here I was, a married women with two small children, and he was asking me to be a whore for the company. I wanted to tell him to go to hell, but I didn't want to lose my job with company all together. I figured I would wait till morning and tell him thanks, but no thanks and simply return doing my old job.

That evening after I fixed dinner and put the kids to bed, I sat on the couch next to Jim trying to relax a bit before bed. Then, just like every other night the phone began to ring. Call after call was one bill collector or another threatening to damage our credit more that it already was. I began to think of what Mr. Roberts had offered, but figured it wasn't worth it even if it did stop the calls. It was only when the mortgage company called and said if we went three months past due in making the mortgage, foreclosure proceeding would begin, did I make up my mind.


July 13, 1995

I arrived at the office around 8:00 in the morning, and waited nervously for Mr. Roberts to arrive. Finally around 9:30 I heard his voice in the outer office. I waited a few minutes for him to get settled, then took a deep breath and knocked on his opened door.

"Oh, good morning Kim, please come in."

I slowly closed the door and move over to the large leather chair that faced his desk and sat down. I nervously played with the hem of my skirt as I began to speak. "Ok. Mr. Roberts. If I say yes to this job, do I really have to, you know, with the clients?"

"You mean fuck them. Possibly. Understand Kim, I have no idea just what may or may not be asked of you. I do know this; Carolyn at times just went to a quiet dinner and nothing else. Of course she did on occasion did more than that. The only thing I require is you insist you are neither engaged nor married, understand? If a client knew of your marriage status, he could use it against you or the company. That would not be a good situation for either of us."

"There is no way this will get back to my husband?"

"Only if you tell him, or do something to jeopardize yourself. If you do a good job, you will do quite well and so will the company. So why would I want to destroy that? So can I take that as a yes? If so, then you need to make some changes to your wardrobe."

That afternoon I spent three thousand dollars of McMillan and Roberts corporate money at Victoria Secrets to better serve the clients. From there I was chauffeured to a lush apartment on the gold coast, where I spent the rest of the day putting all my new "work" clothes in their proper place.


July 20, 1995

Jim grabbed his lunch I had made and leaned down to kiss me goodbye when I finally told him I would be late. I gave a B.S. story about a big deal coming down and had to spend a few hours on it after hours. He thought nothing of it, and promised to bath and get the children in bed for me. I felt a tear begin to develop as I kissed him goodbye and quickly had to pretend to have something in my eye. After getting little Jimmy and Tammy off to school, I drove to my apartment to change into my work clothes.

I fumbled with a pen while I waited for Mr. Roberts to call me in for the meeting while taking slow deep breaths to calm me down. When my phone rang, I about jumped out of my skin. Seconds later I was taking my first steps in my new "profession".

I knocked lightly on the walnut door and waited for permission to enter. When I heard Mr. Roberts say to come in, I put on my best smile and opened the door.

"Kim, good morning. Please meet Mr. Tom Williams. Tom, this is Kimberly Olsen."

I smiled and ran my tongue over my lips before I spoke. "Hello Mr. Williams. I am pleased to meet you."

He reached out and took my hand and smiled. "Oh, please, call me Tom, and my I call you Kim?"

I assured him that was fine, and three of us sat at the conference table in the small meeting room connected to Mr. Robert's large office. Since this client had been on board for a few years, there was not beating around the bush on his part. He knew just what my job was, and was not shy about it at all. Once Mr. Roberts and he completed the business part of the meeting, Mr. Roberts left us alone.

Without saying as much as a single word, Mr. Williams stood directly in front of me and slowly unzipped his suit pants. Pulling his semi hard cock from his boxers, he whispered. "Ok Kim, show me how much you appreciate my companies business." Seconds later I began my first assignment on my new job.

Trying to fantasize that this was my husband Jim's cock I was sucking helped a little, but in the back of my mind I knew I was just performing the same duties as any common whore would. Now that I faced those facts, the remainder of my encounter with Mr. Williams went pretty easy. Felling he grip the back of my head made me aware of his fast approaching climax, and I now began to gently tug and pulled on his swollen nuts trying to enhance his pleasure. When his cock started to jerk and throb, I knew it was time and pushed my face farther against his cock and allowed the engorged head to slide deep into my throat. I lost count, but at least five enormous spurts came from his throbbing cock and all but the last weaker ones went past my tongue and down my throat. As his climax began to cease, the last few drops of his cream settled on my tongue. I was surprised at the rich texture of his cum and actually thought his to be much more of sweet nectar than Jim's. When his cock was completely drained, he silently pushed it back into his boxers and zipped his pants.

Gathering his attaché case from the marble conference table, he then reached inside his business suit and pulled out a plain white envelope and placed it on the table in front of me. Without saying a word he turned and left the room, and soon Mr. Roberts re-entered.

"Well Kim, I am pleased to inform you that Mr. Williams was most impressed with you and is looking forward to his next visit. Oh, and by the way, that envelope is a gift for you, and for a job well done you may take the rest of the day off."

After returning via limo back to the apartment, I changed clothes and headed for home to make dinner for my husband and family. That evening I finally had a chance to open the envelope that Mr. Williams had given me, and I stared in shock as I counted out five one hundred dollar bills. I took a deep breath and silently said that this job wasn't all that bad after all.

Soon a call from Mr. Roberts informed me that I would have to represent the company at a meeting in Detroit on Monday morning. He assured me that I would be back in the office by three in the afternoon, so it wasn't necessary to make any special arrangements at home.


July 24, 1995

The limo sped from the north side apartment to the suburban airport where the company's private jet was scheduled to take off at 8:45 a.m. sharp. Although I have flown a few times, this was the first in a small Lear jet and I could feel my heart pounding in my throat. By the time I began to relax the pilot was already beginning his final approach to the greater Detroit airport. Once on the ground I was escorted to another waiting limo and brought to the home of our biggest client, Mr. Donald L. Stoneman, owner and C.E.O. of the Landers Corporation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.