New Company Policies
Chapter 1: Once there was a girl

Copyright© 2005 by StoryMaster69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Once there was a girl - New laws are put in place abolishing a person's ability to declare bankruptcy. Instead a person in financial difficulty signs up for a term indenture contract. See what happens to Susan when she does not properly research where she is agreeing to work to pay off her debts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Lesbian   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Five months later.

Susan finished booting up her computer. Once again she was faintly annoyed by the mandatory garish logo she was presented with for her desktop wallpaper. The picture depicted a scantily clad woman with improbably large breasts, barely contained within a minuscule lace bra. The woman was holding a large dildo pointed towards her open mouth, she appeared like she was about to lick the toy. Below, strategically placed so that anyone looking at the image could not be sure if the model was wearing panties or not, was the company name "Va-Voom Sex Toys".

Not for the first time Susan thought to herself, What the hell am I doing working here? Her mind quickly provided the same answer it always did. Because I have no choice. Why was I so stupid to sign a five year indenture contract. I am sure I could have figured out some other way to pay off my debts.

Who am I trying to kid? Paul screwed me over good. Well it's too late now. What's done is done.

Susan just wished she would not have rushed into signing up now. Despite all her worries, Susan had breezed through her interview and happily signed the contract right there. It was only after she showed up for work the first day and they told her where they were going to transfer her to, that Susan truly understood what she had done. She angrily went home that night and revisited the site explaining everything that Silva Corp. was involved in. Only then did Susan open the links for those innocent seeming subsidiary companies. She saw clearly the sex industry business several of those companies were involved in and realized there was nothing she could do.

Nothing in the contract she signed, stopped them from transferring her to any of its subsidiary companies solely at their discretion. So after only a matter of a few days, Susan found herself: forced to move to a new city, away from anyone she knew, working at a job she was not comfortable with.

Susan sighed with resignation and opened up her e-mail. Scanning through the message headers she saw a critical flagged message with the subject heading MANDATORY TEAM MEETING. She opened it up and saw that she was instructed to meet in the conference room in 20 minutes.

Being in no position to argue, she finished reading the rest of her e-mails and started on the sales spread sheet she was working on for her department head, Ms. Reynolds. On her screen popped up a five minute reminder of the meeting. Susan locked her computer and walked to the conference room with several other women heading in the same direction. Susan walked into the room and sat in a chair. The room quickly filled up. Ms. Reynolds walked in followed by another woman. Ms. Reynolds quickly scanned the room, seeing everyone was there she closed the door.

"Good morning ladies. I would like to introduce you to Mrs. Silva, president of Silva Corp."

"Good morning," Silva began, "I am pleased to announce Va-Voom is getting ready to release an exciting new line of products. That is where you all come in. We need product testers and you ladies are going to be it. We know you are not professional testers, so we will need to observe you using the products. To help offset the added cost of observers we will also be recording these product tests for our adult home video section to sell."

Susan sat stunned, never in her wildest dreams would she ever imagine herself doing pornographic videos. She looked up when she heard someone yell, "That's outrageous. You can't expect us to anything of the sort. I won't do it!"

Silva sat down and looked at Reynold who stood up again, "Actually yes we can, you are all indentured employees. Our lawyers have checked all pertinent laws and we even submitted it to a Supreme Court judge. They all agree there is nothing in the law or contract that prevents us from doing this. If you refuse you will be considered in breach of contract and will be immediately sentenced to time remaining on contract plus 10 years. This was all explained to you before you signed."

Susan looked over at the woman who had spoke. She recognized Melissa who also worked in accounting. Melissa's mouth opened and closed it again like she was trying to speak, but she didn't make a sound and her face had gone white as a ghost.

Susan forced herself to listen as the plan Silva had come up with was explained. She wasn't sure if she was glad that she would have a week to try out her first toy before she was expected to use it in front of others or if it would have been better to just get it over with. As payback for Melissa speaking out, she was sent outside the room to retrieve a cart left in Reynolds' office. A few minutes later, a blushing Melissa returned pushing the card with many boxes all with a clear picture and label on the side and the name Vibe-Kicker 1000 emblazoned across it.

Melissa was instructed to hand out the boxes to everyone present. Susan wordlessly took hers looking with dread at the picture hoping desperately the picture was not to scale. "Please take them out and make sure all the parts are there," Silva said. "They come without a charge. If you are to use them tonight, you are going to have to charge them up at your desks today." This news elicited a few gasps but nobody said anything.

Susan used a fingernail to break the cellophane wrapper. She couldn't stop a nervous little giggle from escaping when she reached inside and pulled out the toy. My god, she thought with dismay, this thing is huge!

"The Vibe-Kicker 1000 has three speed settings," Silva continued, "the highest speed I understand can be pretty intense. I expect you all to get used to using it, you will need to demonstrate its effects at all settings. Now get back to work, and remember they need to be charged for use tonight."

Susan walked back to her desk, her face went bright red with embarrassment the first time someone looked at her and the others carrying the toys. There was another group of women waiting outside the conference room and Susan guessed what all the extra boxes were for.

Susan plugged the charger base into an extra power outlet at her desk and tried to ignore the bright pink fake cock sitting there with the base glowing amber. As she moved about the office that morning she saw more and more of the toys sitting on women's desks. Before this she never realized just how many of the all woman staff were indentured employees to the company. It helped explain the high turnover rate she had noticed in the past few months she had worked there.

It was not until just before she went on her lunch break that the cursed light finally turned green and she could thankfully put it away in her bag. Susan walked out very aware that she was carrying the toy as she went outside to find a place to buy lunch.


That night Susan walked into her apartment trying not to think about what lay inside her bag. She tossed the bag onto the couch and went to her bedroom to change out of her work clothes. Consciously not looking at it, she went to the small kitchen and prepared supper. She turned on the radio and lost herself in the routine of cooking and singing along to whatever rock/pop song was playing at the time.

30 minutes later Susan finished putting the finishing touches on her chicken Caesar salad and walked back into the living room. For awhile she had managed to forget it, but seeing her bag sitting there it quickly came back.

She turned on the TV and watched the news. Once she was finished eating and cleaned up her dishes Susan realized she had no excuse to delay any longer. Walking to the couch Susan reached into the bag and pulled out the toy.

Susan felt very nervous as she ran her hand over the fake cock. It had the correct shape, besides Paul she did not have much experiences with the real thing. It felt natural enough, only a bit too firm and rigid.

Susan turned it over slowly looking at the bright pink phallus in her hand. She touched where it bulged out and could not help but giggle when she realized that not only did the vibrator have a scrotum but it was actually designed to be soft and she could feel two ovoid hard objects inside.

Just above the scrotum she noticed a slightly raised spot. She pressed in; startled she dropped the vibrator when is started to buzz in her hand. Susan forced herself to pick it back up and pressed the button again. However instead of turning off the intensity increased. She pressed again and the vibrations grew stronger again. She felt relief after she pressed the button a fourth time and it finally turned off.

Susan tossed the vibrator back onto the couch and stood there just looking at the toy. Her cat Ms. Scratch-a-luffagus jumped up on the couch and sniffed the toy with interest. Not exactly the kind of pussy it was meant to interest. She thought to herself morbidly.

Trying to find some comfort, Susan scooped up Scratch and put her over her shoulder and pressed her ear against the cat's warm soft side. Susan closed her eyes and just listened for a few moments to the cat's loud comforting purr.

Susan reached over her shoulder and carefully removed Scratch's claws from the fabric of her shirt before she set the can down on the floor. She took another deep breath and thought, Might as well get this over with.

Wanting to start slow, Susan picked up the vibrator again and turned it on to its lowest setting. She placed it over her nipple. Even through her bra and t-shirt it stimulated the sensitive bud and she felt it harden. She repeated the action on the other breast with the same results.

Despite herself, Susan actually started to feel her pussy start to get a bit wet. Taking another deep breath she placed the vibrator between her legs and pressed it against her clit. She let go of her breath with a whoosh as her hips jerked involuntarily.

Keeping the buzzing toy pressed against herself Susan moved closer to the couch and sat down with her legs spread. Without thinking, she moved her other hand over her tit and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Susan lost herself in the new sensations she was experiencing. Before long she let out a small moan as she climaxed. Knowing that this would not be enough for her demonstration she was going to have to do, Susan turned off the toy, stood up and slowly removed her clothes.

When she was completely naked she laid back down on the couch hooking one leg over the back of the couch she put her other foot on the floor. She turned the vibrator back on and this time pressed it against her bare pussy.

She quickly realized just how much her clothes had actually absorbed the vibrations as she slowly ran it over her now very sensitive hard clit. Quickly she had another small orgasm. She tried again but found herself too sensitive to keep the vibrator in place more that a moment.

She turned it off and lay there for a few minutes just catching her breath. Not bothering with clothes Susan stood up and walked naked into the kitchen. The chill air washing over her heated flesh made her shiver when she opened the fridge and took out a jug of lemonade.

After she poured herself a glass she took it back into the living room and sat down on the couch and slowly drank it down. Every now and then she ran her finger over her clit testing for sensitivity. When she could finally touch it without jumping she put her glass down, lay back on the couch and picked up the toy again.

Without turning it on, Susan ran the fake cock over her slit. She was wet but it still seemed to drag across her sensitive flesh. She remembered the small tube she found in the box with the Vibe-Kicker 1000. Susan reached back into the bag sitting on the floor next to her. She felt around until she found what she was looking for. She read the label, Strawberry Flavored Sex Lubricant. Not really wanting to taste it she just took off the cap and squeezed some into the palm of her hand, she then spread the slippery fluid over the vibrator.

She returned the vibrator to her pussy and ran it again over her clit enjoying, despite herself, the slippery feeling. Turning it on Susan gasped again at the intense feelings, but was able to handle them better this time. Taking her time she continued moving it back and forth, side to side, finally gathering her courage she aimed the tip until it was just pressing against the opening inside her pussy, she then changed her grip pointing the base away from her body and slowly pushed it deeper inside.

Susan could not help but make little "Huh, huh, huh" sounds as the vibrator settled deep inside her throbbing pussy. She pulled and turned it inside herself until the fake ball sack was pointed up and then pushed it inside pressing the vibrating balls against her sensitive clit.

Not instantly climaxing this time, Susan pulled the vibrator back out until just the end was still inside before slowly pushing it back in. Her free hand moved back to her tits fondling her hard nipples. She continued thrusting the toy in and out of her streaming pussy slowly picking up speed letting out little mewling sounds of pleasure. Finally giving into her arousal she humped her hips into the air blasting off with the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced either solo or with the help of another.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.