The Fan Club
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Welsh lawyer finds out that the women in his office view him as an object of sexual fantasy. Naturally, he finds an opening to act on it, with the help of a woman he only thought was gay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

June and I fooled around for a good half hour or so after I caught up with her. It mostly consisted of us kissing and groping each other, not to mention a few more incidents of chasing. For some reason, I always pursued her and never vice versa. I got the impression that she had a different, playful nature at odds with her calm and professional workplace demeanor. She came across rather kinky that night, with a submissive side that she hid well from me before.

By then, I craved a snack and a stiff drink again. So did June, from what I could sense of her. She seemed a mind reader, as she walked into the kitchen of her flat and grabbed a pint of ice cream from the freezer. She also poured some more Scotch for me and mixed up another Long Island Tea for herself. It was time for self-indulgence, which was perfectly fine with me on all counts.

"To mates," I toasted her.

"I'll drink to hat. Mates," she winked as she toasted me. It was clear that she had a double meaning for that part. She was a witty Yank.

"So, I don't know about you, but I'm getting rather tipsy. I hate to do this to you, but I think that we should delay the shagging until the booze doesn't ruin my performance. I don't think that you'll miss in your present state, anyway. Or me in mine. We're too pissed for a decent shag, I fear," I admitted to my shame.

"Hey, at least you're man enough to say so. I guess we're too sauced for that. I'm about to turn in, anyway. Want to spoon?" she suggested.

"Works for me. I shan't promise to behave, though," I warned her.

"Me, neither, honey," she assured me.

I awoke several hours later, having slept in. It was Saturday, so this wasn't an issue. I had some impressive morning wood, due to a full bladder and having my cock pressed up against June's fine arse. I eased my way out of the bed, since I desperately needed to piss. I thought that I'd avoided waking the sleeping beauty of a colleague whom I'd bedded the night before.

As I emptied my bladder of its contents, however, I became rather suddenly aware that I wasn't alone. June stood behind me with a grin that said plenty of what she had in mind for my day. I washed my hands and found her arms around my waist, her hands wandering to my groin. Evidently, she wanted to start the fondling early. I wasn't one to complain, as I proved by standing there and backing my bum into her own crotch.

"Good morning, love," I told her, turning around to snog with her.

"Same to you, dear. How about we get busy in the shower? I want to wash your body and have you return the favor. Then, we can fuck some more. I'm a horny bitch on most mornings. Guess I should have warned you, but I wanted to surprise you instead and have my way with you. Can you blame me, babe?" June confessed without any remorse.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.