The Fan Club - Cover

The Fan Club

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Welsh lawyer finds out that the women in his office view him as an object of sexual fantasy. Naturally, he finds an opening to act on it, with the help of a woman he only thought was gay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

I was nearly breathless after fucking June so damn hard, of course, and on camera, no less! While Casey and Erica watched and jilled off, I drove my cock balls deep inside my colleague’s cunny, and by Jove, that girl made her feelings about the matter loud and clear! With every stroke, my sweet June pushed back at me with her hips with a fervor that was worthy of the president of my apparent “fan club.” I hoped that Gwen got an eyeful of this, because she was going to hate it, I was sure. The sight of her ex-husband, even four years after being divorced, moving to another country, passing the bar, and joining a new firm (with the help of glowing references from my colleagues back in Wales) ... now shagging another dame ... yes, that would have to hurt at least a bit, especially since Gwen thought that her quim was made of gold.

“Oh, fuck meeee!!!” June exclaimed, her toes curling as I rammed her from behind, grabbing her shoulders since her hair was too short to pull.

“I believe that’s what I’m doing, love,” I chuckled, even as June thrust back at me one more time and I shot my load deep inside her cunny.

“Oh, fucking God, that was ... outstanding ... even better than what we did before. Being ... watched. Being taped. Being taped having sex with YOU! Being taped having you fuck me while your ex-wife watches us. And my ex-husband. Let them both stew in it! And Casey’s ex Percy, too, that jerk!” June confessed, even as Erica started slurping on my dick straight from her twat.

“You love oral so much that I sometimes wonder if you like regular sex at all,” June teased her.

“Oh, I like that plenty, but oral is my kink,” Erica retorted, even as we turned off the camcorder for the end of that sex tape, each of us blowing a kiss at our exes ... except Erica, which raised questions.

“You never mentioned any boyfriends, Erica, or exes at all. What’s your backstory, your history?” I turned to my blonde, Italian fellatrix.

“Oh, well, actually, my last relationship was in college, and it wasn’t with a man. I took that breakup very hard, so it’s been a while for me indeed. It’s been painful to talk about ... and embarrassing. She was married, she was my professor, and she promised that she and I had a future. Instead, she dumped me in the most humiliating way that she could, and she told me, bluntly, that she never intended a future with me in the first place. I was just her ‘little pet pussycat,’ that was how she put it.

“I originally felt bad for her husband, but apparently, it was a marriage of convenience. Not really an open marriage, in the sense that there was no affection between them as one would expect in such a case. She was a lesbian, but she couldn’t dare to let that out and she wanted wealth and status, so she married a rich man. She gave him what he wanted at times, including typically her girlfriends whenever she was ready to dump them. She later told me that she always did this whenever they became ‘too clingy and mushy,’ which apparently I did.

“Her husband wanted threesomes, so when ... Jill got ready to move on from a particular girl, she would encourage, hell, in my case, practically beg, the girl in question to join her and the hubby in bed. I don’t know if he was aware of what she was doing in each case, but she always used the occasion as a way to let herself walk in disgust. I think that at least some of that scorn was really transferred self-loathing, but I can’t prove it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.