The Fan Club - Cover

The Fan Club

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Welsh lawyer finds out that the women in his office view him as an object of sexual fantasy. Naturally, he finds an opening to act on it, with the help of a woman he only thought was gay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

"Well, I believe that I've proved that I'm not a lesbian, haven't I? I've also shown that I'll gladly fuck you whenever you wish," June commented as we ate our breakfast of French toast and scrambled eggs.

"Not to mention that you can cook much better than my ex and can drink any bloke under the table. You're what we lads would call a 'catch', love," I praised her while drinking my orange juice and breakfast tea.

"Thanks, sweetie. How do you like your tea? Enough milk in it for you? I tried to make it as truly British as I could. Make you feel at home, if you please. Did it work," she sought reassurance.

"Darling, you outdid yourself and to spare. Colour me very impressed by all accounts. A bloke could get used to this," I smiled at her.

"Then, perhaps you'll stay over a lot, though I hope that you won't neglect any members of your fan club, whatever passes between us. I have my responsibilities, too. Speaking of which, now that you've had me, who is next for you? Casey or Erica?" June grinned salaciously.

"About that, I might need your counsel. Granted, I'd already be inclined to do both at the same time. Are they ready for a threesome, though?" I reflected on that inquiry.

Both ladies, since I was now honest with myself, were absolutely delectable. I wanted them a lot more now that I knew that they were both members of the fan club dedicated to adoring me. It gave me a sense of power over them and I always found such a thing highly erotic.

The idea of them "sharing" me as they discussed yesterday was even sexier. I simply had acted a bit leery of them because I thought that they were out to snare me back into a conventional marriage with all of the trappings thereof. Then again, Casey was on the rebound from her divorce, so maybe she was a lesser danger than Erica. Also, the part about the sharing was a hint that they might be better than that, though I wasn't quick to drop all of my skepticism.

"Have they discussed sharing you? It wouldn't surprise me, especially with Casey. She'd long considered her marriage to Percy stifling as well as unhealthy. I believe that she even used the 'toxic' to describe it. Both of them are bi, of course. That seems to be a very common trait of the members of your fan club. Not that all are bi, mind you. A significant number are as straight as a barber's razor, but they'd eat a pussy just to get a chance with you. I know because they paid their membership dues, remember?

"Anyway, there's no harm in screwing both of them, but I don't want to be left out of the action. How about a foursome instead of a threesome? Even if you can only get it up twice, you can still eat me out, right? Not to mention that they can certainly lick my pussy. They've done it enough before.

"Casey is also seriously into anal sex, at least since I butt-fucked her with a strap-on. Yeah, I did that for her during her separation from Percy. She'd rather it had been you, but she seemed happy to have my 'dick' take her ass. She did a lot of nasty things after leaving Percy. That she waited until then was on my advice, since I thought it best not to upset you by acting before then. She can't wait to have you take her ass.

"Erica's big thing is oral, of course. She loves nothing better than go down on someone. Male or female, it doesn't matter. She's licked and sucked my ass as well as my pussy dozens of times. She's done it for Casey, too. Yeah, they might bicker that much, they're actually closer, more intimate friends than they let on. We've had threesomes more than once. So sharing you won't be a problem for either girl. You have some hot times ahead of you, buddy," June declared.

"You know there's some irony in the fact that it's my fan club, but all of the members have gotten laid more often than me," I complained.

"Well, that's because you didn't know about it yet. This was only because you seemed to be less interested in your colleagues until now. I know you didn't trust them. I hope that by now you have more confidence in us. We're not here to tame you. Quite the opposite. We like your wildness, your virility.

"Oh, and there is something else that you should know, before I call Casey and Erica. They're both checking out of a motel this morning because they actually live with me. I asked them as a favor to give me one night alone with you. Remember, it's one of my perks as president of your fan club. You didn't notice the signs because we were too busy drinking, snacking, and fucking.

"I'm betting that they did more than just share a bed, of course. They probably spent the night with Erica between Casey's thighs, eating her bald pussy. Yeah, Casey shaves down there, mainly to please Erica. Percy's such a damn fool. He had a serious babe and threw her away. She once adored him, but not anymore.

"I have no doubt that they're waiting in Erica's car for the phone call, too. Casey sold her car because they carpool these days, anyway. That gives Erica a chance to eat Casey out in the mornings, which is probably what she's doing right now. It's odd, but you have to convince Erica that she should let you eat her out. She's bigger on giving head than receiving it.

"Then again, for you, she'd do anything at all. I know how Erica is. She comes across saucy and feisty, and there is some truth to that, but she has no shame or pride when it comes to pleasing those she loves. She'll literally grovel if you ask her to do so. I know because she's done it to me. Casey and I have both had some real fun with her that way. Anyway, I'll call them now," June picked up her phone and dialed Casey's number.

June laughed through much of the conversation and rubbed her clit for much of it. Whatever she heard, it both amused and aroused her. When she put the phone down on the table, she kissed me and leaned in to whisper something to me.

"I was quite right. Casey was breathless for much of the call because she came more than once in the backseat of the car. Erica seemed rather happy to kill the time by licking her pussy and ass. Much more of that and poor Case would have to reach for her inhaler. You just need to bear that in mind. Casey has asthma. Not that Percy gave a damn about it. He showed complete callousness about her situation most of the time. What a jerk!

"Back to the topic at hand, they're on their way. Since I had my turn with your cock in the shower, I'll content myself with your tongue for now. Well, that and Erica's mouth. She's the Goddess of Oral. That's my title for her, since she's so sexy and so keen on going down on people. You'll experience that yourself shortly. Knowing her, she'll get you nice and ready to fuck Casey and then clean both of you up afterward.

"In the meantime, I should make them some breakfast, too. The girls will need some actual food. Regardless of what Erica seems to think, a girl can't live solely on a diet of pussy, cock, and ass," June started making some French toast and scrambled eggs for the girls.

"Want me to pitch in, love?" I offered.

"Sure. If they liked you before, they'll fall at your feet if they know that you can cook. Maybe you should move in with us. It might make the other club members green with envy, but they'll live with it. Just think about sharing this apartment, or 'flat', as you Britons call it, with three sexy colleagues. You'd get laid so much that you might need some blue pills just to satisfy the rest of your fans, but it would be worth it, I'd think, dear," June proposed as I scrambled the eggs.

"Hey, if that's a request, my lease is up in two months. I can join you fine ladies then. If Casey has asthma, shouldn't we quit smoking? The last thing that we'd want is to lose her to an episode triggered by second-hand smoke. During those two months, I can work toward giving up my cigars. In your case, the gum or patch might be best. Soon enough, you won't need a fag at all. We can even have some fun with this. Set up games with rewards and punishments for smoking," I counseled June, while she made the French toast.

"During the two months, we can plan, organize, pack, and negotiate the terms of our long-term arrangements. That can be plenty of fun, too," June suggested, though I didn't catch on to her hints quite yet.

"Did someone say something about fun? What kind of fun?" Erica interrupted us as Casey and she entered the flat. From the wetness of her lips, it was clear that she'd eaten her friend out as June told me.

I was so turned-on by this thought that I walked up to Erica and eagerly kissed her mouth. I could definitely taste Casey's quim on her lips. I also enjoyed Erica's tongue getting entangled with mine. Her hands reached for my naked cheeks to grab them as she pressed the crotch of her tight jeans against my cock and dry-humped me. I wondered where Casey went until I felt a hot kiss and teeth sinking into the back of my neck. I relaxed and enjoyed the hickey, not knowing the exact identity of its source, while I bumped and snogged Erica.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.