Afterschool Encounter - Cover

Afterschool Encounter

by TheDarkKnight

Copyright© 2005 by TheDarkKnight

Erotica Sex Story: A shy, virginal 14 year old boy comes to the rescue of a young girl when she is assaulted by a gang of boys. But his good deed turns bad when they are alone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   First   .

In 1959, I was fourteen, and a freshman in high school. It was a more innocent time then, the days of Ozzie and Harriet on TV, John Wayne in the movies, and the Internet was decades away. Sex was something talked about in whispers and giggles, virgins were the rule not the exception, and parents were not afraid to let their kids roam the streets of our town by themselves.

High school was not turning out to be a good experience for me. I was not one of the cool kids. Today, I would be called a geek, and would be proud of it, but in 1959 I was just one of the outcasts. Being uncool meant that it was just about impossible for me to have had any sexual experience. Not that I wasn't interested, I was as horny as any fourteen year old either then or now. I would watch the girls in school all day, peeking under as many skirts as I thought I could get away with, or imagining what those breasts hidden under blouses or sweatshirts would feel like. Then as I lay in bed at night masturbating I would build my fantasy images around whatever young lady was inspiring my lust that week. But one day I experienced something that was anything but innocent; and led to the boundary between reality and my sexual fantasies to blur.

In those days, the local school system was set up so that elementary school went from grades 1-7, and high school was 8- 12. There were no junior highs or middle schools. We lived close to an elementary school, and I often met my friends there after school to play some football or shoot some hoops after the rug rats had left for the day. On this particular cool October day, I showed up early, hoping to find the basketball court empty so I could work on my shooting.

The last of the elementary kids were just leaving when I got there, and after a few minutes I had the court to myself. There didn't seem to be anybody else around at all. A few minutes later, I noticed a girl walking around behind the school. She looked kind of tall for an elementary school kid, so I assumed she was one of the seventh graders. That meant she was probably only a couple of years younger than me, but since she was still in elementary school, and I was in high school, at first I thought of her as just another kid. However, because she was female, and because she was alone, my interest was piqued. At this time in my life, I think I thought of just about any female under 40 as an erotic creature. I was a little too far away to get a good look at her, but she seemed to be attractive, with long, black hair surrounding her face. She had a dark complexion, and for some reason, I thought of her as a gypsy. I must have got that idea from some movie. As far as I knew, I had never seen a real "gypsy" in my life.

She was just walking around the back of the school, from one corner to the other, like she was waiting on someone. A few minutes later, three boys showed up. They looked to be about the same age as her, but she was taller than all of them, probably due to that growth spurt that girls seem to go through at that age. Now that she wasn't alone, I had turned my attention back to my shooting and I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to them, until I heard their voices get louder. It seemed like they were arguing. Shortly after that, all of them started walking away together. When they got to the corner of the school I thought they would turn left and head for the front and go home, but instead they turned right and headed toward a small clump of woods at the back of the school property.

Now I was curious. This looked a bit unusual. Because of the heated words I had heard from them, I thought briefly that 'Gypsy Girl' might even be in trouble. But then I decided that she was probably going into the woods to give the boys their first kiss, and they had been arguing about who was going first. There might even be a bit of boob rubbing involved, based on the way they seemed to be looking around suspiciously as they disappeared into the trees. In fact it was the furtive nature of their movements that convinced me to check out the situation. Plus, my imagination was already spinning visions of the "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" session that I was sure was about to happen, and I wanted to at least take a peek.

The wooded area they had gone into wasn't that big, probably fifty yards long and maybe half that deep, so I had to be careful how I approached them. They had gone in one end of the little clump of trees, so I quietly headed for the other end, and slowly worked my way back in their direction. Finally, I got close enough that I could hear them.

I heard one of the boys say, "Hold her, Gary. She might run away".

Then I heard her say, angrily, "Let me go, you little creep!"

OK, it was pretty obvious that this wasn't just some school kid horseplay, but I wasn't sure what I should do, if anything. I crept a little closer, until I could see them. Two of the boys were holding her arms, and the third boy was trying to raise her sweatshirt up and pull her bra down at the same time. When that proved to be too difficult, he shouted at her, "Get down on your knees!"

The other two boys pushed her down while still holding her arms. The ringleader of the group had unzipped his pants and had his dick out, pushing it at her face. That was it, I had to do something. I was curious, but I wasn't going to just hide there and watch her be assaulted. As I said, I was only a couple of years older than these punks, and they outnumbered me three to one, so I decided I had to come on very aggressively.

I came running out from behind the tree I had been peeking around, yelling in the deepest and loudest voice I could muster, "What are you doing? Get out of here!"

It worked. All three of them took off in a dead run, the middle one still trying to stuff himself back in his jeans as he ran. It was a pretty funny sight. 'Gypsy Girl' was still on her knees, and as they ran away she yelled at them, "You turds, I hope you get in a lot of trouble."

When I got to her, I put out a hand and helped her up. She quickly rearranged her bra and sweatshirt, while I looked away to preserve her modesty. I could play the part of the young gentleman very well.

When she was decent, I asked her what was going on. She poured out her story between sobs and gasps. "Jimmy (Mr. Pecker no doubt) is my boyfriend. Last week, he asked me to come here with him. He told me he wanted a kiss. But when we got here, he started pawing all over me." She paused to take a deep breath and wipe away a few tears, then continued, "I wanted him to stop, but he said if I wanted to be his girlfriend, I had to be nice to him. Then he took his thing out of his pants, and made me rub him until he spurted all over my hands."

I just stood there, not saying anything. My silence probably made her think I was being sympathetic, but actually I was getting somewhat aroused listening to her story. I prodded for more details, "So what happened today?"

"Jimmy said he was sorry about what happened, and wanted to apologize, and that he had a surprise for me if I would meet him after school again. But instead he showed up with those two creeps. He told me they wanted to see my body, and that I had to play with all their cocks before I could go home. I'm really glad you were around. Thank you very much." At least she was smiling now. I think getting all that out in the open had made her feel better.

Remember, at the time this incident took place, I was very much a virgin. In fact, I had had almost no experience with females at all, no dates, no kisses, no petting, just a little kid play with a cousin a couple of years before, kind of a show-and-tell with some touching. And now here I was alone in the woods with a cute young girl, who had just admitted to me that she was already engaging in sexual activity. This is not meant as an excuse for what happened next, it is more of an explanation.

At this point, a better man than I would have let her go on her way, and would have been a hero. But my teenage hormones were raging, and the devil in me took over. No more Mr. Nice Guy, I decided. I had been a 'good kid' all my life (all 14 years), and all it had gotten me were calluses on my palm. She was just starting to leave when I grabbed her arm and said, "Hey, no thank you?"

"I said thanks," she said, jerking her arm out of my grasp.

"That's not what I mean. I just saved you from being raped by those 'turds'. Don't you think that is worth more than just a polite thank you?"

"What do you mean?" she asked suspiciously.

"I think you owe me big time. Or do you want everyone in school to know what you've been doing?"

That got her attention. "What do you want?" she asked in a shaky voice.

"I think you know," I leered at her. "Take off that sweatshirt, and the bra too."

She hesitated for a moment, but soon realized that she was still in a bad situation. Soon she was standing in front of me, naked from the waist up. Her breasts were pretty well developed for a girl her age, or at least they seemed that way to my inexperienced eyes. This was my first chance to touch a real breast, so I put my hand out and squeezed one of them. I didn't really know what to do after that, somehow the idea of sucking on one of those cute brown nipples just never occurred to me. But my sexual appetite was being whetted. "OK, now the jeans," I ordered.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.