The Professor's Bride - Cover

The Professor's Bride

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Professor Andre Levin is about to marry his 3rd wife. Naturally, his first and second wives will help him greet her and assist her in satisfying him. After all, that's what a harem is for, right? This is a story set in a future where plural marriage is commonplace.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Leg Fetish   Violence  

"Damn it, why am I so sick to my stomach?" Melanie Levin griped, feeling a bit more cantankerous than she would normally be, even this time of the month. Which reminded the blonde that she hadn't bled yet this cycle. Oh, shit, she thought. That could mean ... was it possible? Well, she hadn't used her usual protection since Tamara showed up to marry their husband Andre. In fact, she hadn't used contraceptives of any sort.

"What is it, babe?" Andre asked his second wife, recognizing that thoughtful look on her lovely face.

"I just realized that I haven't had my period yet. Honey, I think that I may be pregnant," she smiled, embracing the news as being the good kind.

"Well, well, that is something that the rest of the family needs to hear, and fast! That's wonderful, baby!" Professor Levin grabbed and kissed the Southern belle.

Melanie reacted by slipping him a great deal of tongue and whispering, "You know, if I weren't so nauseated right now, I would seriously jump your bones this instant. I guess that I'll have to take a rain check on that issue."

"Why are you nauseated, sweetie?" Jessica joined the conversation, before planting lip locks on both her husband and co-wife.

"I think that I'm going to have a baby, Jess," Melanie informed her with a grin.

"Wow! That is excellent news, dear! Come on, let's tell Tam," Jessica urged her lovers.

"Tell me what?" Tamara Levin asked her mates, overhearing the tail end of the discussion as she walked in from the backyard.

"That Mel is preggers, babe!" Andre answered his Anglophile bride.

"That's bloody awesome! Now you just have to knock the rest of us up! I would love to be knocked up at the same time as my sister-wives, darling!" Tam responded with delight at the notion of expanding the family into a new generation.

"I think that this calls for a special dinner tonight, to celebrate this news. Naturally, Mel should get to pick it, since she's the woman of the hour," Jessica suggested with a wink.

"Yeah, and she should get first turn in the sack with hubby. Just save some for your sister-wives, love," Tamara encouraged the Georgia Peach.

"So, I get to choose dinner and presumably where to eat it. I also get to sleep with our husband first tonight. My, oh my! Well, supper's easy to pick. I want chicken-fried steak with mashed potatoes, and I know a nice bar and grill that serves it. Just because I can't drink now doesn't mean that you shouldn't. I'll be the designated driver. I will enjoy watching your pleasure from booze, and I'll draw mine from that. Besides, I'll have fun taking advantage of you in your drunken state," Melanie giggled.

"So, a bar and grill to get Andre loose so you can ride him, eh? As if you need that to separate him from his underwear. Not that I object. The sooner we get him naked, the sooner we can all have our way with his ass," Jessica teased Mel a bit.

"And vice versa," Andre added, while groping his wives.

"Well, of course. You can have your way with my arse whenever you please, darling," Tamara replied in her sexy British accent, which was always a fascinating contrast with her Korean face.

"Agreed, that's a given. You never have to worry about staying on top, honey. We're your wives, after all. And, by the way, I meant taking advantage of all of you. I get you first, husband, but that doesn't mean we have to do it cowgirl. How does reverse cowgirl sound to you? I know how much you like my ass!" Melanie needled him.

"Well, it is ladies' choice tonight, babe. Specifically, you, my fair Southern belle," the professor quipped while fondling the aforementioned part of his second wife's anatomy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.