The Professor's Bride - Cover

The Professor's Bride

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Professor Andre Levin is about to marry his 3rd wife. Naturally, his first and second wives will help him greet her and assist her in satisfying him. After all, that's what a harem is for, right? This is a story set in a future where plural marriage is commonplace.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Leg Fetish   Violence  

Andre Levin was truly drained, but not in the good way that he once was. Yes, he was still intimate with his wives, but things had gone downhill since the death of Gustavo Ortiz, the man who had proved to be vital component of this system. Now increased numbers of people were less than satisfied with the established political order, especially students who doubted Levin's firm principles. Then again, even he had doubts. Ever since the new Supreme Consul took over, everything was falling apart. The flaws in the system emerged, and this made it clear to Levin and his wives, among others, that something drastic had to be done.

Andre Levin had become a dissident, as did his wives. His children, now mostly grown, felt the same way. They weren't keen on taking part in the registration system set up by the Family Affairs Commission, due to the number of incidents that produced bizarre marital mishaps, often as a result of bureaucratic corruption. Most of this was under wraps or only slowly emerging under Gustavo, but many suspected that Dina Salt had her own agenda and had abused the weaknesses of the regime to impose her own order.

Things came to the lowest point when there was a door kicked in, something that had never happened, and two FAC agents grabbed the oldest son, Julian Levin, aged 15. His mother, Melanie, screamed while the goons took her son by force and hustled him into a government hovercraft. The Family Affairs Commission had changed its policies without bothering to tell anyone. Now citizens were required by law to accept the matches assigned to them and their preferences were not binding at all.

Suddenly, the Levins saw the true face of the regime, at least under the leadership of Dina Salt. They saw that the power with which they had always trusted the government was too much for anyone to have without serious risk of tyranny and abuses. Melanie wasn't the only one who sobbed and bawled for hours. It wasn't long before the sorrow turned to rage, and the State had pushed everyone too far with its latest outrage. Reports of people being detained without any clear indication of their whereabouts surfaced all over the world, much to the horror of citizens.

The State's reply was to crack down again, and this time arrest anyone who even implied that the new policies and laws were unjust. Dina Salt had several public speeches in which she denounced any criticism and opposition to the new statutes as "terroristic and unpatriotic".

"A citizen's duty is obey, nothing more. Anything else is treason, including any discord or dispute of the policies in question," Consul Salt insisted.

No, this wasn't his father's or grandfather's FUE. Fortunately, however, Melanie's connections came in handy when she made an inquiry into the incident and the FAC officers in question agreed to let her see her son at last. They were tremendously embarrassed to learn just whose teenage son they had abducted. The main administrator responsible, Manager of the Cleveland Office Selah Smith, was absolutely pale and shaky at the discovery of the enormity of her actions.

This was particularly true once Melanie saw her son's living conditions, something that she would naturally report to her husband and sister-wives. Julian was tied to a spreader bar, his wrists connected to it by leather straps and cuffs. He was completely naked except for a cock cage attached to a belt and his ass was exposed to the business end of a flogger. He had been essentially forced into a form of slavery, illegally as it happened due to his age. Slavery itself was banned, for that matter, and this clearly wasn't the legal, voluntary, and playful version, but the real, coercive, and predatory kind.

Just when Melanie took in that sight, horrifying as it was, the man wielding the flogger looked up and stared angrily at her. He whistled and a woman in a long, leather corset and thigh-high boots came out from behind a curtain, wearing a thigh harness and strap-on dildo. She sneered at Melanie and started to shove her dildo into Julian's asshole without any further ado. Since Julian wasn't gagged and there was no lube, he screamed in horror and agony.

Julian was still too affected by his situation to realize that his mother was there, but now he looked up, as Melanie rushed the man who had beaten him and punched him in the groin. He doubled over and groaned in pain, while Melanie pulled the woman off her son pushed her to the ground. She might be forty-one and something of a Georgia Peach, but she wasn't too refined or old to take on the pair of abusers, especially given her maternal rage. Taking advantage of the distraction, Melanie took a knife out and cut the straps to free Julian. Then she kissed him, not sexually, but in a very motherly way. She cut the belt next, though that left the cock cage intact. That would have to wait until she got him safely out of there.

At that point, the duo stood up and tried to block Melanie, who sank her teeth into the man's arm in a primal gesture of rage and hate. He screamed and backed away, favoring his arm as he saw the extent of her bite. When the woman stood in her path, the Southern belle put her knife up to the lady's throat and made it obvious what her fate would be if she interfered.

"You can't take him! He's our husband!" the woman shouted at her.

"He's fifteen years old, bitch, and some wife you are to him! He didn't agree to be married to either of you, let alone both of you. This was illegal, and you'll be lucky not to rot in prison!" Melanie led her son away into her own hovercraft and took him home.

It took a while before Julian was able to do anything more than cry, including while the professional locksmith the Levins freed his cock at last. The news absolutely sickened the parents, including the sister-wives Jessica and Tamara. Andre was ready to bludgeon someone to death, something rather unexpected in such a normally mild-mannered fellow.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.