The Club - Cover

The Club

Copyright© 2005 by Southern Gentleman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A nightclub provides the perfect place to test a new drug.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Slow  

Lisa Hawkens was thrilled to finally get off work and head out for some well-deserved relaxation. She had not had a weekend off in nearly a month and was looking forward to a fun evening out with a couple of girlfriends. She couldn't believe it when her best friend, Denise, picked her up and told her they were coming here, to the Riverside Club. Denise had scored some passes and now Lisa and another friend, Tami, were sitting here enjoying the atmosphere and the drinks of the new upscale, members only club.

At the moment, Denise was on the dance floor, entertaining a decidedly older gentleman she had just met. Lisa and Tami sat talking over their drinks, scanning the crowd of people and waiting for someone to ask them to dance also. Lisa was the first one to notice the young man staring at them. She smiled briefly at him and then looked back at Tami and laughed.

"I think that guy is giving you the once over, Tami. Do you know him?"

Tami glanced in the direction Lisa indicated and replied, "Nope, never saw him before in my life. But I think we are going to get introduced, cause he's heading our way. So let's just play it cool with him and maybe one of us will get lucky tonight."

Lisa shook her head. "You know I haven't gotten lucky in so long, I'm not sure I would even know what to do with a guy if I got him in bed."

"I'm sure you would figure things out pretty quickly. But just in case, let me just say that you are supposed to stick the part of him that jumps out at you into that tight little hole between your legs. Hopefully at that point he can take it from there." They both began to laugh and were still giggling when Monty got to their table.

"Hi there ladies. I noticed you were both here alone, looking like you could use some male company. And since I seem to be a male, I was wondering if I could join you. My name is Monty C." He sat without waiting for a reply. Tami took the lead and introduced herself and Lisa, who was having a difficult time suppressing a laugh over his name. This did not go unnoticed by Monty. It was in that moment that Lisa became his prime target of seduction.

Tami asked, "Are you a member here?"

"Actually, I am. In fact, I happen to be a Gold Pass Member." Monty said this with an air of importance that had both ladies ready to start laughing. It was becoming obvious to both of them that Monty C. was totally enamored with himself. Tami was about to ask him to leave when he said the magic words. "May I go get you ladies a drink? Then maybe we can get to know each other a little bit better."

The look on Lisa's face told Tami she wanted nothing to do with Monty C. But Tami figured a free drink was a free drink. "We could both use a refill. And also, if you don't mind, our friend Denise would love one also. She's out dancing right now, but her drink could use a refresh."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.