New Life - Cover

New Life

Copyright© 2005 by Nightman37

Chapter 2: Sarah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sarah - The story of a man's discovery of a woman but discovers she is a Call Girl

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Her name was Sarah Coffman. She was originally from a little town in Indiana named, "Chester". In high school she was poplar and never wanted to study. Sarah's favorite past time was going on dates. By the time she was 17, Sarah had seen several of the new movies playing at the county seat. Concerts were common place to her. Chances were that if a poplar group were in the area she would be there. Sarah Coffman visited many of the dining establishments in the area. Things were fine for her and she graduated. The next term she went to UCLA to study. Sarah was enjoying the partying lifestyle that college brought with it. She didn't have a care in the world, because Mommy & Daddy were paying the bills. The Tragedy struck.

Two years ago, Michael and Lynn Coffman were going on a long overdue vacation. Sarah remembered how excited her mother had been about the trip when she spoke to her mom on the phone. As Mr. & Mrs. Coffman were making their way on their dream vacation, a drunk driver hit their car. They perished instantly.

Sarah tried her best to settle all of her parent's affairs. But after all the bills had been paid and all things settled, she had been left with little to nothing to live on. Sarah ended up leaving school and starting her life anew. She settled into a low rent apartment in Venice Beach and tried to find a job. She was ill prepared to work at anything. Sarah went and saw a job counselor, in order to find a placement.

The woman seemed nice enough when Sarah sat at her desk. Ms. Rodgers, as her nameplate read, began looking through the forms Sarah had been asked to complete. A small frown came across her face then she recovered and settled back to the business at hand. After a bit she looked up from the papers and cheerfully asked, "What did you study at UCLA". Sarah giggled, "Art History." She also spoke of her minor in poetry. Ms. Rodgers turned away and began leafing through some cards and muttered under her breath," A lot of good that does for you." She then turned around and handed Sarah a paper, with a smile. The paper was an application for "Trusted Temps" a temporary job placement service. Thus Sarah began her service as a temporary employee.

She was sent from place to place and lived the way of the temp. Sarah would stay a day here or a day there. But the assignments became fewer and fewer and the complaints were growing and growing. Finally, "Trusted Temps" had to let her go.

Out of a job and not knowing where to go, Sarah ended up at a bar near her apartment. She sat back in a corner and was trying to figure out what to do about this mess, that she called her life. After finishing her, third, Fuzzy Navel, Sarah was thinking of leaving.

Then someone caught her eye. It was a brunette in a skintight red dress. The woman sauntered into the bar and worked her way around the room. She was making sure that she had all the attention she would want. The woman then stopped at the bar and leaned over and began whispering in the bartender's ear. The bartender began talking back and pointed off to the side of the bar. The woman kissed the bartender on the cheek and sauntered over and sat down with a man at his booth. The two talked for a little bit, they got up and began leaving. The woman in red stopped at the bar and kissed the bartender on the cheek and slipped something in his vest pocket. The pair then left.

Sarah was ready to leave after witnessing this little game of cat and mouse but she was dizzy from the liquor. She sat down and asked for some coffee. She just sat there taking in the atmosphere, when she spotted the lady in red returning alone. Sarah glanced at her watch and saw the woman had been gone for about thirty minutes.

The woman in red sauntered back over to the bartender and started whispering again. The scene played out just like before. The bartender pointed someone out and the woman would talk to the guy then they would leave together. But not before the woman stopped at the bar and kissed the bartender and once again slipping something into his vest pocket. As the pair left Sarah, kept an eye on the bartender. He turned around and removed some cash from his vest and put it into his pants pocket.

Curiosity got the better of Sarah and she left to see where the pair went. She walked through the parking lot and saw the pair headed into the park. Following them, Sarah wanted to find out what was up. The pair walked for a long time. Then down by the lake, they stopped. Sarah stopped and hid down behind some bushes and watched. The man went into his back pocket and removed his billfold. He reached into and removed two or three bills. The woman took then and lifted her skirt and tucked the cash into a little garter belt wallet. She then began to rub the man all over. Sarah heard the man request the woman get naked. The woman shook her head and said it was too risky. The man reached back into his wallet and took out a couple more bills. The woman took the money and put it away. Then she began sliding her dress off.

Sarah was awe struck. She watched as this woman proceeded to watch this couple have sex by the lake. The scene began to get to her. Sarah lifted her skirt and began to rub her self. As the couple became more and more passionate, the more aroused Sarah became. Then the man began to scream and he climaxed. After a few moments to catch their breath the pair began to get dressed. Sarah was feeling all worked up by this scene. The couple then parted company and the woman started heading back towards the bar.

Still reeling from the scene, Sarah followed the woman some more. The woman returned to the bar. As Sarah entered the bar once again she caught sight of the woman in red going into the ladies' room. Sarah followed her in. she was hoping to catch a glimpse up close of this mystery woman. As Sarah entered the washroom, the woman in red was in the stall. Sarah kind of glanced under the stall door and heard the woman finishing. She quickly went to the sink and started fixing her make-up. The woman in red came out of the stall and joined Sarah by the sink. The pair stood there in silence fixing their make-up. Sarah put her lipstick away and began to leave, when the woman said, "How did you like the show Honey?" Sarah was shocked; this woman had seen her. The woman giggled and put her lipstick away. She reassured, Sarah that it was all -right, just part of the job.

The woman introduced her self as Lisa and she and Sarah began to talk about Lisa's profession. Lisa was a call girl. By the end of the evening the pair had finished off, a fifth of Gin and was acting like old friends. When Sarah found out how much Lisa pulled in for a week's work she decided this might be the job for her. After all dating was the one thing she did well.

Lisa proceeded to take Sarah under her wing. The two moved into an apartment together and Sarah began learning about hustling on the streets. As things continued on, Sarah began to work on her own. She would pair up with Lisa for a double date. Sarah was having a great time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.