Revenge of the Pothead - Cover

Revenge of the Pothead

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man who spent 5 years in prison for smoking pot is released by the new regime. He must now deal with his restored freedom and decide what to do with his life. The first chapter has no sex, but following chapters will.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Nudism   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

Summer and I both lay very sleepily and lazily on her bed for much of that morning after the breakfast and cowgirl-style sex. Before I knew it, we had dozed off again completely, my sweet new fiancee resting her head with its soft, golden hair on my chest for comfort and intimacy. I slept until roughly noon, when the sunlight was too bright in my eyes and woke me, but I was loathe to wake her. Furthermore, I enjoyed this kind of vulnerability on Summer’s part, her warmth and affection for me as well as her absolute trust in me. The way that I saw it, if a woman felt so attached to me that she wanted to put her head on my chest and hear my heartbeat in her sleep, that was a damn good sign in my book.

Some men might complain about a woman being too “clingy” or “mushy.” To a man who had been in prison for so long and then spent so much time in a barracks, not to mention a marriage to a cold fish like Megan, clingy and mushy were good things for a woman to be. I had quite enough of women like my ex-wife, that much was certain. Summer’s warmth and openness with me were refreshing. She was a delightful woman all around and I just plain looked forward to spending my life with her, between this, the sex, the cooking, and all of the other charming ways that she had to make me want to keep her around.

As with earlier, though, Summer awoke and rose to stop me before I could leave the bed. Apparently, she had plans for me and their nature became obvious when she started stroking my dick and my balls to get me hard again. Before I knew what was what, I was stiff as could be and underneath Summer as she rode me once more. While I wanted to also do other positions, this one worked for my first lay after my nap, when I still felt a little lazy for now. It certainly showed me that Summer, while she could be submissive, could also be quite aggressive about sex now that she felt safe with me. Of course, given that she let me butt-fuck her on the first date, she had felt safe with me for quite a while now.

“Thank you for holding me while I slept this morning, sir. I know that you did that for a little bit. That was very sweet of you. I really am falling for you and hard, I might add. You’re stuck with this redneck girl for a long time to come. You’ll see just how much I love you when I make you lunch and dinner, too. I really can’t wait to be your wife! You know that diner is mine, by the way. Mom left it to me when she got killed in the first week or so after the Pulse. Barry now works there, too, as it gives him a job and an income. He doesn’t seem to mind having his sister for a boss, at least not most of the time. In fact, I’m pretty sure that he’s minding the store even now,” Summer informed me, even as she continued riding my cock for the hell of it.

“Oh, damn... ,” I groaned as my precum leaked out and I felt my release drawing near, especially inside that wet, warm twat of hers.

“Fuck, yeah!” Summer declared as she got closer to her orgasm as well, her position making it easier for her to use me to get to that point.

I found my hands wandering to Summer’s ass and she seemed to really revel in that fact, moaning a bit more whenever I caressed her buns. She also stuck her tits in my face repeatedly, reminding me that they were mine to play with as well. She honestly seemed to want me to know that her whole body was my property, to do with as I pleased. That was the impression that I had, at least, as she bounced on my dick several times and finally squeezed my cock in a vise that made me spurt one rope of cum after another into her cunt. Summer slumped on top of me for a moment and kissed my face over and over again, while my hands remained on her delightfully smooth bottom.

“Wow ... that was ... rather nice. You just woke up and the first thing that you wanted to do was fuck me, huh?” I commented as my hands ran through her wavy, platinum blonde hair (and I can tell you for a fact that it was natural).

“Fuck sometimes, but to me, this time was making love to you. It was my way of showing my appreciation for you holding me this morning and for being such a great guy all around. You know one of the things that I like most about you?” Summer asked me as she rested her head on my chest again.

“I’m listening,” I told her, quite curious.

“Your sense of fair play. You don’t like things being uneven, unfair, or unbalanced. I love that about you. You do things for me, just as I do them for you. You got as offended by what Dirk did to me as I did about what Megan did to you. You cared enough about the way that the world needs to be to volunteer for Militia service and join the Front, too. You care about the injustice of the way that youth are butchered in wartime and you do what you can to relieve their suffering. You care about the way that the world should be. Things matter to you. I suppose that enduring an injustice like unlawful imprisonment for smoking a plant would do that to you if you’re the right kind of man.

“I also, seriously, like that you’re older than me. Older, wiser, more mature. You can guide and advise and counsel me. You can make me feel more secure. You’re like my father, but better. Daddy was ... well, Daddy got drunk at times and did things. Like beating Mom, for instance. He was a bit of a drunk and used a lot of speed and coke. The drinking was to wind him down. He did weed, too, but not as much. He was actually easier to deal with when stoned. I liked him stoned better, though once I turned eighteen, he would get fresh with me at times when high or drunk, in fact.

“He never fucked me, though. Not because he didn’t want me, but because I refused to let him into my panties. I didn’t want to be involved, romantically or sexually, with a wife-beating drunk. I was skilled at distracting him until he lost interest, every single time. Ironically, I got with Dirk, anyway. You’re only the third man that I’ve been with. The second one was Dirk. The first one, well, this is kinda embarrassing to confess, but it was Barry. Yep, my own brother took my virginity. I didn’t tell you that before because it’s a bit ... hard to admit something like that. I’m a fucking redneck cliche, sleeping with my Bubba!” Summer blushed as she confessed her embarrassing secret.

“Do you have any ... feelings for Barry now? I mean, we’ve basically agreed on an open marriage. It wouldn’t trouble me if you wanted to knock boots with your big brother now and then, as long as you respect my right to bed other women as we’ve agreed,” I reminded her, my tone as far from judgmental as possible.

“Well, to be perfectly honest, we did get it on a few times when you were gone, too. It was pretty vanilla, but that I think was because Barry still thinks of me as the fresh faced eighteen year old little sister that he fucked and deflowered. I didn’t know if you’d be cool with things, but I felt that I should tell you know, to be honest and fair to you. I’m glad that you seem to understand. It just goes to show that you meant what you say about an open marriage and are sincere about no double standards. Which just proves my earlier point about your fairness. I really love that about you, sir,” Summer told me between passionate tongue kisses that she kept giving me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.