Taking the Road Together
Chapter 26: The Tower Party

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: The Tower Party - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Darren's company Christmas party was in full swing. Stephanie sighed. She didn't mind the party, really. It was only once a year, the food was good, and the people were nice. This year was better, mostly because if she got bored, she could hunt down Cassie. Something just wasn't right. She was going to miss having a fantasy date with Darren. It was his weekend, but there would be no date. There was no time. Real life sucks sometimes; she frowned, taking another drink of punch.

"Why the frown, Stephy?" Cassie asked, slipping beside her.

"I'm missing a fantasy date for this," Stephanie griped, waving her hand around the room. A dozen groups stood talking around the room. A couple was waltzing in the center of the room. Another group of ten stood around the punch bowl.

"I'm surprised that Darren didn't figure a way to combine them," Cassie said, guiding Stephanie toward the bathrooms. "And what are you complaining about. You probably got laid last night or this morning."

"Well, yeah, so?" Stephanie watched her friend's smile turn down.

"How did you stand it? I know you waited for Darren to make his move in college and I don't remember you climbing the walls like I am now."

"What? You've only been dating Bill for four weeks. Give it time."

"Unlike you, Stephy, I've never dated a man this long without mind blowing sex. Bill barely kisses me. I love being with him and the kids, but I need some loving and soon."

Stephanie pushed Cassie into the bathroom. After a quick look around, Stephanie smiled. "Oh, that's right. You've never dated a nerd. Oh, boy. Okay."

Stephanie took a deep breath. "You need to understand. Darren and Bill don't believe they deserve us. Darren finally came around but it took me years. They've been brainwashed from early on. Girls like us, the hot girls, the cheerleaders, the A-list, whatever you want to call us, don't date nerds. You made fun of Darren forever, calling him Nerd Boy. That just reinforced that brainwashing. They are constantly worried that some cool guy is going to come along and take us away from them. They can't believe their good fortune."

"Oh, come on, Stephy. Darren and Bill are so bright and confident."

"About work, about a lot of stuff, but never about girls, Cassie. Darren had one girlfriend before me. They dated for four years, taking each other's virginity after their senior prom. Bill and Mary were the same way. It took them four years to get past the kissing and fondling stage."

"I can't wait four years, Stephy."

"Give him a clue, Cassie. And don't be subtle. Subtle clues are lost on these guys."

"So I should just come right out and tell him I need to get laid?"

"Well, maybe not that blatant." Stephanie giggled.

"Okay, you solved my problem. What do we do about your missing fantasy date?"

"I don't know. Darren wasn't real happy about it either. I think he was stumped. He asked me if I had any ideas. We already did the office sex thing."

"I wonder," Cassie said, reaching for her lipstick.

"What?"

"Do they have any conference rooms with terrific views on the upper floors?"

"Yeah. They do. We celebrated Darren and Bill's promotions in one. There are four of them on the top floor with glass walls and curtains."

"Why not sex in the conference room with the curtains open? It's almost like public sex. You seem to have developed a taste for doing things somewhat publicly."

Perfect, Stephanie thought. She hurried into one of the stalls, but the door wouldn't latch. Oh, bother. Who cares if Cassie sees?

"What are you doing?" Cassie said, looking in the mirror as Stephanie hiked her dress up over her hips and pulled her pantyhose and panties down.

"It's time to give Darren a subtle hint."

Stephanie tossed the hose into the garbage can. "They're ripped anyway," she said as she folded the panties up tightly and hid them in her closed hand. Stephanie turned to open the door.

"Wait," Cassie said. "That's a subtle hint?"

"Well it will be when I slip them into his pocket."

"Will it work?"

"It hasn't failed me yet."

"Do you think it will work with Bill?"

"I don't know."

"Oh, what the hell. I've got nothing to lose." Cassie hiked her dress up and unsnapped her garter belt, slipping her panties down and then re-fastening her garters. "Let's go get laid," Cassie said as she hurried out the door.

Darren and Bill were standing in a corner of the room talking about some new project when Stephanie and Cassie reached them. Stephanie saw that Cassie was waiting to see how she would do this. Stephanie put one arm around Darren and kissed his cheek, placing her body between the hand with the panties and the rest of the room. Without looking down, she slipped the silky nothing into his pocket. She felt Darren stiffen and then smile that Cheshire cat smile.

Bill tried to continue the conversation, but Stephanie knew she had Darren's undivided attention. She saw Cassie step up to Bill and start talking to him. Stephanie linked her arm in Darren's and casually guided him over to the elevators.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.