Taking the Road Together
Chapter 23: Wedded Bliss

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Wedded Bliss - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

"What's she got up her sleeve this month," Darren wondered as he played with the envelope she gave him when he walked out the door this morning. Things had been a little weird around the house for the last two weeks. Cassie seemed to be over almost every day when he got home from work. Something was definitely up. Ever since the big blow up two weeks ago, Stephanie had been the model wife. Dinner was always ready when he got home. After the kids were in bed, she would curl up next to him on the couch and grade papers or just cuddle up with him. It was nice, but a little spooky.

Darren wasn't sure what was going on, but he promised he wouldn't give up on her. Cassie seemed to be a good influence on her. He wasn't sure what she'd said two weeks ago, but it sure brought Stephanie around. So there he sat in his cubicle, staring at the writing on the envelope. Finally, it was 2:05pm. He wondered what was significant about 2pm.

He shrugged and tore the envelope open. "Go to the Orangetree Resort. There will be a package at the front desk for you. Be there by 5. S"

Darren had never been to the Orangetree Resort. He left a little early and despite some wicked traffic, made it to the resort by 4:45. He parked his car and walked to the front desk.

"May I help you, Sir?" the blonde gal behind the desk asked. Angie, her nametag said.

"Yes, I believe you have a package for me, Darren Davis."

"Oh, yes sir!" she replied enthusiastically. She handed him a large clothing box and a note. "You can use the Alamo Room. On the right down that hall, Mr. Davis. Have fun!"

Darren smiled and carried the box and the note to the Alamo Room. The box was, he was sure, was his costume for the evening's festivities, whatever they may be.

He entered the Alamo Room and closed the door behind him. After setting the box down on the table, he opened the note.

"Your bride awaits you in the garden beside the Honeymoon Cottage. Don't keep her waiting too long."

He opened the box. It was a tuxedo just like the one he wore when he married Stephanie. He silently hoped she had remembered to get a slightly bigger size. He smiled as he laid the tuxedo on the table. Pants, shirt, vest, coat, socks, shoes, and at the very bottom of the box, a pair of white silk boxers. Maybe even THE pair of boxers, he thought as he looked at them. Then he shrugged and started undressing.

It didn't take long and he was ready to go. What do I do with the box and his clothes? He smiled and walked back to the front desk.

Angie smiled as he walked up to the counter. "Very nice, Mr. Davis."

"Thank you, Angie. Can I leave this with you for the moment?"

"Certainly, Mr. Davis. You can pick it up whenever you like."

Darren smiled his thanks and asked for directions to the Garden.

He paused at the entrance to the Garden and looked around. He could see her sitting on a bench under a dogwood tree. His breath caught momentarily as he gazed at her. She was so beautiful. Her white wedding gown accentuated her soft curves. He could almost see her face through the veil. Her crossed legs were covered by nearly sheer white hose. He watched mesmerized as her shoe dangled off her toes and bounced as she tapped her foot in the air.

He walked to her quickly. She looked up when she heard his steps on the walkway. He held out his hand to her and she placed hers in his and stood.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are, Stephanie?"

She blushed. "Not enough that I get tired of hearing it."

Softly, he lifted her chin, pushed aside the veil and kissed her, chastely at first and then more passionately as she responded.

"How far?" he asked softly.

She handed him the key. "Down the path and to the right. Not far."

Darren nodded and leaned down a bit. He placed one arm under her knees and the other at the middle of her back and picked her up. She threw both her arms around his neck for support and threw her head back exposing her neck.

"Darren! Be careful! Don't hurt your back!" Stephanie squealed. Darren clenched his jaws. He hoped he could make it.

When he reached the door, he carefully unlocked it and carried her into the room. He gently laid her on the bed. The bed was covered in rose petals. Between the delicate fragrance of the roses and her perfume, Darren's senses were reeling.

Stephanie sat up on the edge of the bed. "Why don't you pour us a glass of champagne?"

Darren looked around and spied the ice chest with a bottle of champagne sitting in it, chilling. He pulled the bottle out and then looked at Stephanie sitting watching his every move. He popped the bottle and poured two glasses, then carried them carefully to where Stephanie sat.

"I don't need much of this, my dear," he said softly. "I'm already drunk on your beauty."

"Flatterer," she smiled.

"May I?" he replied reaching to unpin her veil.

She nodded and he unpinned it. Then he pulled out the pins holding her hair atop her head. It cascaded down her back, its ebon silkiness contrasting and complimenting her gown.

"So soft and beautiful," he murmured as he ran his hand through her hair.

Stephanie handed him her now empty glass and he set them down on the table beside the bed. When he turned, she kissed him fiercely, much like she had on their wedding night. Her passions built by the anticipation and the ceremony.

Darren gently caressed her bared shoulder as they kissed. He felt her shiver slightly as his light touch raised goose bumps along her arm. She sighed into the kiss as his fingers touched the zipper at the top of her back.

"Not yet, Darren," Stephanie whispered, blushing. "There is something I need to do first."

"Okay," Darren replied, expecting her to get up and go to the bathroom. Instead, she stood, turned and knelt in front of him, placing her hands on his thighs.

She looked up and stared into his eyes. His heart skipped a beat and then began to race. What was she doing?

Stephanie blushed and then cleared her throat. "I chose this place and these costumes because I want us to rededicate ourselves to each other. I have been a bitch to deal with these last couple of months. I have been remiss and I have neglected some of the most important things in my life. So," she paused for a moment. "Darren, would you marry me again."

Darren looked down at the clearly nervous woman in front of him. He still didn't know what was going on, but he knew the answer to that question. "Yes."

Stephanie smiled and stood up, pulling him by the hand toward the door. Darren followed. What was she up to? She led him down a path until they turned a corner and the garden opened up into a small grassy area surrounded by rose bushes. There was a woman standing in the middle with her back to them.

Stephanie looked at him and smiled. She put her arm through his and nodded toward the woman. I guess we're going to see her, he decided. They strolled as if down the wedding aisle. As they drew closer, Darren began to recognize the woman. Cassie? What was Cassie doing here? What is going on? Darren looked down at Stephanie and she tightened her grip on his arm and smiled.

Cassie turned and smiled. Stephanie stopped a few feet in front of her.

"Good afternoon, Darren," Cassie said nervously.

"Hi, Cassie."

Cassie looked at Stephanie who nodded. Cassie cleared her throat and then reached out and took one of his hands and one of Stephanie's in her hands.

"Darren, Stephanie has asked me to be a witness to this. I am honored to share this moment with the two of you, my best friends." Darren could see the tears glistening in Cassie's eyes. "Stephanie," Cassie motioned for her friend to start.

Stephanie turned and smiled as she grasped Darren's empty hand in hers. "My husband, I asked Cassie to be here as a witness to this because she has been a part of our lives from the beginning. In the beginning, she was certain that I was making a mistake even dating you. You were so different from the boys we dated and spent time with. As the years passed, she grew to recognize the man I knew you to be. I married you that day twelve years ago, vowing to love, honor and cherish you till the day I died."

Stephanie paused as a tear rolled down her cheek. Darren started to say something, but Stephanie shook her head. "In the last couple of months, I have failed to live up to the vows I made to you. I never stopped loving you, but I did not honor nor cherish you. You have demonstrated your love to me in so many ways over the past twelve years. You've never ceased to honor and cherish me. Your suggestion to spend they year on these fantasy dates is just one of ways that you have shown your love. You wanted a way to bring back together what time and the world we must live in gradually eased apart. And it did for a time."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.