Taking the Road Together
Chapter 20: Pretty Woman

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Pretty Woman - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Stephanie steeled herself when the elevator bell dinged. You can do this, she told herself. I can't believe I'm wearing this, herself answered. She stepped out of the elevator and took a long look in the mirror next to the elevator.

The woman who looked back at her definitely looked like a hooker. From the open toed high heeled sandals to the black fishnet stockings that were exposed to mid thigh, to the short, tight black skirt and white tube top that just reached the waistband of the skirt, to the black sequined button less vest that framed the cleavage that the top showed, her clothes screamed lady of the evening. The redder than usual lipstick and the dangly silver earrings just added to the image.

I just hope Darren appreciates this, because this show off the wife fantasy is getting old. She winced as the deep breath she took exposed a small band of skin between her top and her skirt. She spun on her heel and strutted toward the bar.

Pausing at the entry, she searched the bar for Darren. She could feel dozens of eyes settle on her. She felt a slight blush rise. She knew what they thought of her. She could almost hear the men wondering how much she charged and the women wanting her the hell out of the bar.

Finally, she spotted Darren sitting on the far side of the bar, nursing a tall glass of beer and watching the game. The bartender was standing next to him with his elbows on the bar watching as well.

"Mr. Davis," Stephanie said as she stepped beside Darren.

"Yes."

"Guido said you wanted some company this evening."

She watched as Darren sat up and the bartender moved away.

"Sure, pull up a stool. Can I get you something from the bar?"

"Tequila sunrise," Stephanie said as she struggled to sit on the high stool without exposing the tops of her stockings. "I'm Stephanie, by the way."

"Darren," Darren replied offering his hand.

After the bartender placed the tequila sunrise in front of Stephanie and moved away taking Darren's money, Darren turned and looked at her. "So how much?"

"Depends on what you are interested in."

"What's on the menu?"

Surely he didn't want me to recite those things, not here where anyone could hear me. "I'm sure the items you would be interested in are available," she said nervously.

Darren's eyebrow arched. "Really?"

Oh, God! Here it comes. He's gonna push for something really kinky. Please, don't let him want to put it...

Stephanie shuddered and tried to compose herself. She took a long sip of her drink. "Really," she replied, wincing at the fear she heard in her voice.

Darren stroked his chin for a moment with a smile on his face. "Where?"

"I have a room upstairs."

"Perhaps you would be more comfortable if we were to continue this discussion in your room."

Stephanie smiled and nodded enthusiastically. Please don't let him want to push me to say those things, not here, in public.

Darren nodded. Stephanie took a moment to drain more of the tequila, feeling the alcohol warm her and sooth some of her nerves.

They sat quietly drinking their drinks. Darren refocused his attention on the game. Stephanie looked in the mirror, scanning the room. Thankfully, almost no one was paying attention to her any more.

Darren finished his beer and tossed a couple of bills on the bar. He glanced at Stephanie. She took the hint and took one last drink from her glass. Carefully, she slid off the barstool.

Darren grasped her elbow and they walked purposefully out of the bar.

Stephanie was even more nervous as they stood in front of the elevator. Finally it opened and Darren motioned her into the car. Stephanie stepped in and pressed the button for the ninth floor. No one joined them.

Darren stood very close to her, almost crowding her into the corner of the elevator. Stephanie stared nervously at the distorted reflection in the walls of the elevator. When the doors closed, she felt Darren tug at her top.

"Darren!"

"Just inspecting the merchandise," he said as he pulled the tube top down below her breasts. Stephanie looked down. Her nipples had been hard for what seemed like hours. She frowned as her boobs dropped when they were freed from the minimal support that the top gave them. Please don't let someone want the elevator, she silently wished.

"Very nice," Darren whispered as he traced his finger around one nipple. "So, now that we are away from prying ears, perhaps you'd like to answer my questions."

Stephanie looked over at Darren. He really wanted her to say those things. "Which questions?" She decided to stall and play dumb.

"What's on the menu and how much?"

"Oh." The elevator stopped on the sixth floor. Stephanie reached down for her top.

"Leave it. The jacket will cover things enough."

"Darren!"

The doors started to open. Stephanie could feel the panic start. "Please, Darren," she hissed in his ear.

"Okay," he relented, smiling.

Stephanie barely got the top pulled up before the doors opened completely. A young man looked in and asked, "Going down?"

"Not yet," Darren replied. Stephanie groaned inwardly. That wasn't funny. How much worse could things get? The young man shrugged and stepped back.

The doors closed. The elevator rose again. Darren stepped up to the panel and pressed the stop button between the eighth and ninth floors.

"What are you doing, Darren?"

"You haven't told me what is on the menu," he replied, folding his arms across his chest, completely ignoring the alarm bell.

Stephanie groaned again. She pleaded with her eyes, but he just stood there.

"Fine," she hissed, getting annoyed. She took a deep breath. "A, a, a blowjob is twenty-five. Straight sex is fifty. That's the menu. Now can we go?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.