Taking the Road Together - Cover

Taking the Road Together

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 11: In the Office

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: In the Office - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

"No, Stephanie, I don't know what time I'll be done here," Darren said, half staring at the report he was trying to finish up for his boss. "No, I think they all left. Even Steve, he left an hour ago. Oh, okay. I'll try to be home by ten. Yes, I love you too. Good-bye, Stephanie."

He began revising the text on his screen, blocking out all other noises. Not that there were any. Everyone had long since gone home. He heard the elevator ding in the distance and then open. Cleaning crew, he assumed and kept on working. He had two more days to finish this report. He was focused.

He didn't hear her enter his office. He didn't notice anything until he smelled her perfume. His mind whirled, part of it fighting to keep him focused on the report, the rest wondering why he smelled her perfume.

He felt her hands on his shoulder and then her lips on his ear. "You've been working so hard, Darren. I think you need to take a break," she whispered. He could see her vague reflection in his computer screen.

She caressed his chest through his shirt and then began opening one button at a time. He felt dizzy. The smell of her, the gentle caress of her lips on his neck and the soft scratching of her nails on his bare chest. He could feel his arousal pushing against the fabric of his pants.

Suddenly her hands left his chest and she spun his chair around to face her. He gasped. She wore a simple white blouse, unbuttoned to below her black satin bra, and a black miniskirt. Her legs were covered by black stockings. Her hair was down around her shoulders.

"What's going on, Stephanie?"

"Shhh. My week, my fantasy," she replied, smiling at his confused look.

Darren started to stand up. Stephanie gently pushed him back into his chair. "They are all gone."

"The cleaning crew," Darren reminded her.

Stephanie shrugged.

She shook her hair and then her hips began to sway. Her hands eased down her sides until they reached the hem of her miniskirt. She spread her legs until the miniskirt was tight against them and then, excruciatingly slowly, inch by soft silky inch; she drew the hem up to the top of her stockings. It paused there as he stared mesmerized. She'd never done anything like this.

Then she continued, her fingers slowly caressing the bare skin above her stockings as they guided that skirt up until her bare pussy was just visible. His eyes rocketed open. He watched, mesmerized as her hips rocked back and forth, tantalizing him. She didn't have any panties on. She'd shaved her mons bare.

Her hands slipped up past her hips, drawing his eyes away from her budding flower. Starting with the bottom button, she opened the blouse slowly. Her navel winked at him as it undulated back and forth with her hips. Was that a jewel in her belly button? He looked closer. It was.

Soon the blouse was completely open. Then it was draped over his shoulder.

He watched breathlessly as she reached between her breasts and unhooked the catch holding her brassiere together. The underwired cups separated, but refused to let go of their prizes. She raised her arms above her head and continued to sway to the unheard music.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.