Taking the Road Together
Chapter 7: Spring Cleaning

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Spring Cleaning - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

It was a routine Friday morning. Just another day at the office, well, it would be when he finally got there. Traffic was a pain this morning. At least the radio was playing some nice tunes. "Surfer Girl" began playing and Darren found his mind drifting back to the beach.

He couldn't remember a more relaxing and yet satisfying weekend. Stephanie, for all her bluster, really got into the spirit of the fantasy. And behind the closed door of the hotel room, she was a tigress. He felt himself harden at the thought.

The driver behind him honked. The light had turned green during his reverie. Hurry up to wait at the next light, Darren grumbled to himself. Only another thirty years to retirement.

He hurried to his office and after checking his calendar, he wondered why. Not much exciting was happening today, he sighed. That was until he opened his briefcase. There was a note inside.

"S.D. Employment Services has secured a temporary position for you. Report to 357 Magnum Lane at 2pm today. You should be finished by 4pm. Uniform will be provided."

Hmmm, he wondered what Stephanie had in mind today. He checked his calendar and sent his boss an email asking for the afternoon off. He had put in some long hours last month, so it shouldn't be a problem. Apparently, his boss agreed in an email replay a few minutes later.

He stepped onto the porch of the nice suburban house. Nothing too fancy, but it was well kept up. He knew the owners did their best. It was a struggle sometimes between work, raising two kids, and living with a sex kitten, it was all he could do to keep up with the maintenance. Briefly, he wondered what Stephanie had in mind for the afternoon.

Taking a deep breath, he mentally prepared for the afternoon. With a nod, he knocked on the door.

His favorite thirtysomething brunette answered the door. "SD Employment sent me, ma'am," he said, pushing himself into the chosen role.

"Oh, yes. You must be Darryl."

"Darren, ma'am."

"Sorry, Darren. Do come in."

Darren stepped into the foyer and placed his briefcase down beside the door. Stephanie opened the closet door and handed him a covered clothes hanger. He took a moment to look her over. She wore her terry cloth robe, the one that revealed only the barest hint of skin. He sighed.

"You can change in the bathroom, there, Darren. I will be waiting in the living room."

Darren nodded.

He closed the bathroom door and pulled the cover off the hanger. He was momentarily shocked. A pair of black silk boxer shorts were clipped to the hanger as was a white apron. Okay, he thought, if she wants a maid, I can be her maid. I can think of a few chores I wouldn't mind doing to her, he felt himself stiffen at the thought. I wonder what chores she has in mind.

He slipped his shoes off and undressed. The boxers fit perfectly. The soft fabric teased him as he moved. He could feel himself growing a little more erect. He put the apron over his neck and tied it behind his back and then folded his clothes neatly and placed them atop the clothes hamper.

He stepped out into the living room. She was sitting on the couch, sipping from a glass of wine, watching a movie on the television, and working on her fingernails. Darren cleared his throat and she looked up.

"Excellent, Darren. The agency said you were one of their hardest workers. You can begin by dusting the living and dining rooms, please."

"Of course, ma'am. If you will show me where the cleaning supplies are kept."

"Oh, yes. They are in the closet beside the refrigerator."

"Very good, ma'am."

Darren grabbed the dust rag and the can of pledge. He could feel her eyes on him as he dusted and polished the end tables. He made sure to give her a good show, pushing his silk covered butt toward her whenever he could. He knew she was watching. Whenever he looked, she filing or picking at her nails, but that twinkle was in her eyes.

She pouted when he blocked her view of the movie while dusting the television. He bent over with his back to her as he polished the coffee table. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt her hand caress his butt through his boxers as he worked to bring a shine to the table. He took a long time dusting that table and her hand slipped under the boxers and caressed his hardening manhood.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.