Taking the Road Together - Cover

Taking the Road Together

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 5: Desert Princess

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Desert Princess - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

"Darren, we need to talk about this fantasy date thing," Stephanie said as he walked in the door Wednesday night.

Oh, brother, here it comes, he thought to himself. He wasn't in the greatest of mood when he walked in the door. Work had been a bitch all week and would be for at least another week.

"After you eat dinner, I mean," Stephanie added, walking with him toward the kitchen. "The kids and I ate an hour ago. I'll get them started toward bed. You relax and eat."

Darren barely managed a smile. Right, hit me with that and expect me to relax, no problem, he said to himself. He tossed his briefcase beside the desk, threw his coat over the desk chair, and sat down at the table. He picked at the food, barely noticing what he ate.

Stephanie sat down across from him. "You really look wiped, honey."

"I am."

"Look, I hate to do this to you now, but we have a minor problem with me doing a date this weekend."

"Oh?"

Stephanie blushed. "It's not that, Darren. I really like this idea. It's just the wrong time of the month, if you know what I mean?"

Darren stared at her, barely registering her words, and then the light bulb appeared. "Oh, THAT problem."

"Yes," she replied, blushing again. "I was thinking I could postpone the date a week. It might mess the schedule up a little."

"It's okay, babe. We can adjust." Darren reached out and caressed her hand.

"Good. Now you finish eating and go to bed. I'll take care of the kids tonight."

Darren nodded as she stood back up. He felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders and began eating.

Darren continued to work late for the next week. He had been looking forward to sleeping in Saturday morning since Wednesday. Stephanie told him she was taking the kids to visit her mother Saturday morning when he arrived home on Friday night. Perfect, he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

He didn't hear her slip out of bed in the morning and barely felt her soft kiss as she headed out the door. Sleep held him in a tight grip.

He rolled over and groaned as the phone rang and rang. The ringing stopped as he finally became conscious enough for it to register. What time was it, he wondered. He squinted at the alarm clock. 11:43. Okay, he said to himself, time to get up and moving. There was any number of chores to do.

He stumbled into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The steamy warm water washed the sleepiness from his body. He exited the shower refreshed and was still drying himself when he saw her note taped to the mirror.

"Slave -- I expect lunch to be ready for me when I arrive at noon. Your garments have been laid out in the dining room. Further instructions wait on the kitchen table. --Princess Stephanie"

"Hmm, now she's a princess," he snickered to himself. "Well, I'd best go find out what her highness has in mind before it gets any later." Darren wrapped the towel around his waist and headed for the dining room.

A pair of transparent silk trousers and a skimpy g string was folded atop the dining room table along with a pair of leather cuffs and a small segment of chain. A note attached to one cuff told him that the cuffs and chain were for his ankles. Darren carried the costume back up to the bathroom and finished getting ready.

Darren stared at himself in the mirror. The costume looked a little ridiculous. He frowned as he looked down to see his belly overlapping the skimpy g string. And that string felt weird between his cheeks. Well, it is her fantasy, he sighed. Fair is fair.

The chain was barely long enough for him to take a decent stride when walking. It made traversing the stairs awkward, but he wore it nonetheless.

The note on the kitchen table told him that there was a bowl of fruits and cheeses and a pitcher of ice tea in the refrigerator that would need to be carried to the garage in time for her arrival at noon. He glanced at the clock. It said 11:58, so he carried the bowl and the pitcher to the garage along with the single plate and glass that sat on the table.

Stephanie had removed his car from the garage, in its place stood their large camping fly, a side less tent. A tarp covered the floor and two blankets and a number of pillows lay on the tarp. A large fan that looked much like a frond from the palm tree next door stood beside the pile of pillows. Darren noted that the garage was a little warm, so he turned his electric fan on and knelt beside the pile of pillows awaiting his princess's arrival.

It wasn't long before he heard her car pull into the driveway and then the front door open and close. After a few minutes, he heard her hand grip the handle of the door between the kitchen and the garage. Darren smiled and bowed down; resting his head on the blanket beneath him, his arms out in a pose he supposed a slave might use to make obeisance to his mistress.

"Arise, slave, and help me to the pillows," Stephanie said with a smile.

Darren quickly stood and guided her to the pillows where she lay down. Stephanie wore a purple velvet vest with two buttons holding it together and a purple pair of panties. Her legs were covered with a pair of sheer pink trousers, not unlike Darren's. Her hair was piled atop her head and she wore a sheer pink veil over her face. She was the very picture of a desert princess. Darren smiled as he felt the g string tighten.

"What service can this miserable slave provide, O Princess of Infinite Beauty," Darren said, barely containing his laughter.

"Food. I should like food now, slave."

"Of course, Highness. I have grapes, nectarine slices and cheese."

"It will do for a start, slave. Feed me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.