Taking the Road Together - Cover

Taking the Road Together

Copyright© 2005 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 2: Snow Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Snow Day - Darren and Stephanie have grown apart over the years. Darren decides to try to rekindle the passion in their marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Days passed quickly through what remained of November and December. Her busy schedule kept Stephanie from even thinking about the events of that special Thanksgiving evening. The new year rolled around and with it more busy times. The kids were back in school. A new semester started up, shuffling Stephanie's teaching schedule once again.

January rolled along until that Friday when Stephanie awoke to find a rose and a note laying against the mirror in the bathroom. She put the rose to her nose and sniffed. She loved the fragrance of a rose.

She smiled and then read the note.

"Are you ready to start? Well, get packing then. Your mother will pick the kids up at school. Davey drove me to work, so pick me up around 2. The tickets are in your purse. xo"

Start? Start what, she thought. Then it hit her, their discussion that fateful Friday so many weeks ago. It was to be their first fantasy date. Her breath caught in her throat. Where were we going? What are we doing? She knew she couldn't object, she'd promised. And to be truthful, she was excited about the prospect of being alone with Darren for the weekend.

She hurriedly pulled her robe on and almost ran to the kitchen. Her purse was on the counter with an envelope sticking out.

She scanned the itinerary quickly. Tahoe! He was taking her to Lake Tahoe skiing. What kind of fantasy was that? She had always wanted to go to Lake Tahoe and learn to ski, but what did that have to do with their sex life?

Then her eyes widened. At the bottom of the itinerary he had scrawled: "No panties, one bra. No excuses." Oh, God, she thought, I can't. I never go anywhere without panties. Then it dawned on her. That was his point. It was something she never did that he fantasized about. She took a deep breath. She could do this.

"Hi, Mommy," Robbie called, thumping down the stairs into the kitchen, drawing Stephanie's attention away from the weekend.

He opened the fridge and pulled out the orange juice. "Do I have to go to school today?"

"Of course, Robbie, why wouldn't you?"

"Daddy said Katie and I are going to Grandma's today. I want to go now."

"Sorry, Honey, but Grandma will pick you up after school."

"Okay," he said, sitting down with his orange juice.

"Did Daddy have you pack stuff for Grandma last night?"

"Yeah, we did that while you were getting your nails done. Daddy helped Katy."

"Oh, good, then you're all set." I just wish I was, she added to herself.

An hour later the kids were off. Stephanie watched as the school bus pulled away from the bus stop and then she closed the door and leaned back against it. What do I pack?

She tossed her robe onto the bed and then pulled her nightgown over her head. Her breasts bounced as the waistband pulled them up and then released them. She frowned as she looked in the mirror. Her breasts sagged, her tummy was bigger than she had hoped it would be, and her butt was definitely bigger than she had hoped. Two kids will do that to you, she reminded herself.

She watched in the mirror as she walked to the shower. Her breasts bobbed and jiggled with every step. At least he didn't say I had to go braless, everyone would know I'm not wearing a bra, she thought and then noticed that her nipples had hardened at the thought. "Slut," she said to her reflection in the mirror and then giggled and hurried to the shower. She hadn't felt like this in years.


Darren dozed on the plane. Stephanie didn't know how he could sleep. She had butterflies in her stomach. She'd never gone without panties before. She kept her legs tightly closed, fearing that everyone would know. She was so hot, she was sure she'd leak through the pants in no time.

As she watched Darren sleeping, her mind drifted back to the day they met.

It was the only time she'd gone braless. Cassie convinced her to do it. They were going to a party and Cassie decided that they were going braless. Everyone else did, or so Cassie said. Besides, we didn't need bras for support then. She had been talking to Darren when one of Cassie's drunk admirers "accidentally" poured his drink down Stephanie's shirt. The white cotton had turned transparent. She hadn't known what to do, she was so embarrassed. Darren saw what happened, calmly took his shirt off and covered her up before too many people had had a chance to ogle her. He escorted her back to her dorm room and waited patiently in the cool night air while she changed into another shirt and brought his back to him. She nearly fainted when he asked her to get some ice cream with him.

She looked over at him sleeping beside her and smiled. Then she took a deep breath and unbuttoned her blouse two more buttons. For Darren, she smiled wickedly, looking down to see that the edges of her lacy brassiere were visible. Okay, maybe it was for her too. Stephanie hadn't really believed that this fantasy date stuff would work, but Darren had been hard from the time she picked him up.

The flight was mostly uneventful. Darren was very attentive once he woke up. He ran his fingers up and down the edge of her blouse until Stephanie saw the stewardess walk by. Gently, she made Darren cool it until they walked into the hotel room.

Dinner can wait, she thought to herself as she turned and wrapped herself around Darren. The sheer naughtiness of being bare under her pants and having her blouse partly open fueled her desire for Darren. They were alone in a hotel room and she wanted him, now. Darren's kisses left no doubt that he felt the same thing.

The bags and their clothes were soon abandoned as they guided each other to the bed. Darren's hand drifted down to her moist lips. He started to caress her very excited core.

Stephanie was not interested in any more foreplay. She'd had an entire plane flight of foreplay. She was ready. She pushed his hand aside and pulled him between her legs. She saw the question in Darren's eyes. Stephanie wrapped her legs around his hips and gently prodded him forward.

She hissed as he entered her. The delicious thrill of him within her pushed her even closer to the release she needed. She needed it badly. And she needed it now.

Darren tried to go slowly, but Stephanie was having none of that. She pushed at him with her heels, urging him to go faster. Her breath was becoming labored as she closed her eyes and pulled his lips down to hers. She moaned into his mouth as his tongue claimed her as well.

Then it was too much and she turned her head, breaking the contact with his lips and moaned and then she was there. With a loud gasp, her body stiffened and she came.

Darren rocked in and out for another stroke or two and then he groaned, pouring his seed deep within her.

Stephanie felt him collapse beside her, caressing her as they struggled to breathe again. They drifted off to sleep together.

Stephanie woke some time later needing to relieve the pressure in her bladder. Darren was still snoring when she covered them with the blankets and curled up next to him. She thought about grabbing her nightgown, but decided she wanted to feel him against her bare skin. With a smile, she drifted back to sleep.


Darren was talking on the phone when Stephanie finally came to. He told her to get her butt in gear that they had to have breakfast and be on the bus to the ski lodge in an hour. Stephanie hurried through her shower. She came out of the bathroom in a towel and searched for the one pair of panties she'd put in the suitcase. She knew she couldn't go all day without them. Yesterday had been hard enough.

"They're dirty," Darren called from across the room. He didn't even look up, but he held them up by their waistband and twirled them around.

"Darren!" she hissed. He just shook his head. "Please?" Again he shook his head. "I'll do anything; just don't make me go out without them again today."

"Anything?" he fished.

"Anything," she agreed wondering if she really wanted to know what she was getting into.

"You didn't seem to have a problem yesterday."

Stephanie sighed. "You don't know how hard that was."

He chuckled. Stephanie blushed, suddenly recognizing the unintended meaning of her words. "Please, Darren."

Darren shook his head and put her panties in his bag. She started to protest again. He pulled out a small plastic bag and tossed it at her. There were three lacy thong panties in the bag. She hated the idea of thongs. She'd never worn them, but they looked uncomfortable. She started to say something and then shrugged. It was his fantasy, after all. They are better than nothing, she hoped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.