Ancient Rite
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by Elizabetht

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Goddess of Fertility meets the Demonic Sins of the Underworld.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Blackmail   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Violence  

Lucifer had just enough time to slip from her hot pulsing body before Beliel appeared within the room. Lucifer decided upon a story fairly quickly and dramatically looked over at Beliel and bellowed, "I came because she was screaming through the mark on her neck like she was being attacked but I can tell from the scent in the room that she was finding pleasure in her sleep."

Beliel looked at Lucifer then at Ashtoreth, his cock thickening as he saw the disheveled and obvious sexual heat rising from the bed as she continued to thrash around on the bed. She lay there thighs spread wide and juices running copiously from her body.

"Well don't just stand there looking at her Beliel she obviously was dreaming about you, help her," Lucifer said smoothly as he leaned back against the door.

Beliel felt his cock thicken looking at his mate. For a moment his eyes moved to the mark that Lucifer had left on her neck. He was furious the day that the Seraphim had told him that she could in fact call Lucifer to her side as well. "Beliel, she is the fertility goddess. She can call any male mortal, or not, man or beast to her. At times she will bed males that you will never know about but she will always return to you after," the one had explained.

"If Ashtoreth was to be my mate then why or how can she be tempted by all males?" he had growled infuriated.

"She is not tempted by all males Beliel," the Seraphim carefully explained, "They are all tempted by her. You are confusing her with someone that can actually control her gift and power. Remember that she was raised by mortals that knew nothing of her lineage or how to train someone such as her to deal with what she was going to have to deal with."

Beliel was abruptly brought back to the present by her screams. He knew that she was in the grips of a massive orgasm. He moved quickly shredding his clothes in the process and sunk his cock fully into her body. Her scream turned into his name and Lucifer slipped out thankful that Ashtoreth had been lucid enough to realize that it was not him that had retaken her.

Beliel held down her hands over her head and plowed her belly roughly with his entire length. She screamed and bucked wildly under him. He leaned forward and drank her screams down as he continued to pump her body hard into the bedding. Her head lulled side to side as she begged him to end her torment. Beliel know that she could take so much more then other females and that renewed his vigor. He felt himself grow longer and thicker within her. He hammered his cock into her body repeatedly until with a furious cry he fully embedded his cock in her body and unleashed more of his demon seed.

She bucked and thrashed under him and came around his cock. Beliel screamed as the tightening of her cunt around his cock caused him to cum again into her heated depths. He pulled back from her body and looked down at her. Her thighs were lewdly spread on the bed, her belly gently rounded from the unborn within her womb, and her head lay turned to the side as she breathed shallowly. He looked between her thighs and noticed copious amounts of his seed on her thighs and knew that there was so much more within her belly.

He watched her sleeping as his breathing came back to normalcy again. She did not stir again but merely fell into a deep sleep as her sated body recovered from their coupling. He did to understand fully until then what it meant to be with her as she was meant. The strength and power of her need and desire could easily consume one male. He leaned over and pressed a kiss to her swollen belly something close to pride and male satisfaction within him as he knew she carried his child.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.