Ancient Rite
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Elizabetht

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Goddess of Fertility meets the Demonic Sins of the Underworld.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Blackmail   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Violence  

For most of the first month Beliel kept Ashtoreth within his chambers. They found that as she was the goddess of fertility reincarnated that she had the ability to keep the walls of her pussy tight. Ashtoreth felt funny asking for help but she was visited weekly by at least one of the Seraphim to check upon her progress... When she was visited by what she could only assume was a female one she asked.

"Why does it always feel so tight when Beliel makes love to me? I would think that with him being so large that it would start to loosen I guess with each time that he was with me," she asked.

The Seraphim smiled and spoke gently to her, "Oh Ashtoreth, you are so young it is refreshing her question. Because you are the direct descendent of the fertility goddess you have many abilities. One of them is to make your sex always stay tight and firm. It was a gift given to you because of the fact that you will bare many children. Another ability that you may not know that you possess is that you can call any lover you wish to your side. Depending upon how powerful they are they will either immediately appear no matter what they are doing or they will come to you because it felt as if they could not get you off of their minds,."

She blinked widely thinking of the strangeness. She thanked the Seraphim for explaining to her as she disappeared. She climbed onto the bed and stripped down until she was naked. She crawled under the covers and softly whispered Lucifer's name.

Lucifer was dealing with matters that were being brought before him as he heard her call. It was different then if she had touched the mark upon her neck but no less potent. His cock immediately stirred and began to thicken. One of the females that constantly knelt at his feet leaned over and began to suckle the head. He smiled down to her and allowed her to continue knowing that she believed herself to be the cause of his wish to fuck.

Ashtoreth only had to wait fifteen minutes and he appeared in the chambers. He stalked over to the bed and yanked the blankets off her body. He had allowed the female to drain him once but kept the most potent in reserve within his balls to give to the one that he truly wished to fuck.

"How are you doing mine? I heard your call. Are you well or do you wish something different then my inquery upon your health?" he asked with a smirk as he noticed that she had not taken her eyes off his cock. He grunted in pleasure as she crawled like a cat across the bed and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth.

He stroked his talon tipped fingers back through her hair. He had come to enjoy his time with her. Whenever she had called he made sure that Beliel suddenly was called to some other dimension that inhibited his abilities to see Ashtoreth and what she was doing. He reached forward and pushed two talons into her cunt. A large smile creased his lips as she bucked wildly against the invasion.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.