Ancient Rite - Cover

Ancient Rite

Copyright© 2005 by Elizabetht

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Goddess of Fertility meets the Demonic Sins of the Underworld.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Blackmail   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Violence  

Beliel watched the woman as she meditated. He wondered if she had thought that her words would be heard by his ears or if she truly did not understand what she was asking with the old incantation. Carefully and without her knowing he lifted her off the ground with his powers. Slowly, he walked around her enjoying the fact that she had decided to use sex magic for this ritual.

Ashtoreth opened her eyes and then blinked realizing she was floating off the ground. She had not thought that the spell had worked but then realized that it must have if she was floating. "Hello," she whispered, "is anyone here? Please, I need your help please are you here?"

He cocked his head looking at the woman trying to figure out exactly what it was that she needed that she would use such an ancient spell. "What it is that you wanted so desperately that you called for me, Beliel, the Wicked One?" he queried. He watched her head whip around and look in his direction. He still had her suspended in the air as she took in her form.

He actually enjoyed this time in the human stage much more then in the past. The women now were so thick and full. He had broken so many skinny virgins when it was the thing to be built like a twig. So many centuries of skinny flat girls had made he ignore pleas for his help. He moved before her so that she could see him and speak to his face.

"You have the name of the goddess of fertility. A white goddess so explain to me white goddess why you want Satan's second in command to help you," he queried.

"I am not Ashtoreth... I mean no I am Ashtoreth that is what my parents named me but I am not the goddess," she said half frustrated and looked at him as he slowly circled her floating form.

He moved behind her and reached forward. He was crass and had not had a female in several hundred years. He cupped her breasts roughly and growled in her ear, "What is it that you want female that is and is not the goddess of fertility?"

She could not help it she pushed against his hands and moaned loudly. He could smell her cunt already and was intrigued even more. He pulled and twisted her nipples hard through her shirt until he got fed up with it and tore of her blouse. He enjoyed that she was not wearing a contraption to keep her breasts hidden from him.

Her hands closed over his and she tried hard to explain to him, "I want to be with you. I have read all about you and seen pictures of you and I want to come with you. I want to live with you," she cried out as one of his talons cut the flesh of her nipple slightly.

Beliel let go of her and moved around to stand before her. Her brown doe eyes looked up as he moved around her and she gasped audibly as he held nothing back from his appearance. His sharp horns sprouted proudly from his head. His tail swished behind him as he stood before her. Her eyes traveled down his form as she continued floating before him. When her eyes reached the V of his legs she almost screamed.

His cock stood out from his body, long and thick. She had to guess that it was at least as long as her thigh and as wide as her arm. Beliel arched a brow and laughed, "Ah so you did call me using sex magic. So what is it that you need so desperately?"

"I... I... I am a virgin. I have read about you since I was a little girl. I want you to make me a woman. I want you to take me as only someone like you could," she finished on a whisper.

Using his talons he tore off her pants and panties from her body. He yanked her thighs apart and pushed his face between her thighs. He inhaled deeply and could smell her hymen still intact. He could smell the virgin's blood behind the thin barrier. His cock got harder as he realized that she was telling the truth about her sexual state although he truly wondered what she needed.

He waited for her to screw up the courage to tell him what she wanted. He didn't have long to wait. "I know that per the legends that only your true mate would be able to have heirs for you. I know that only those heirs are allowed to help you with your duties. And I also know that it takes a virgin and someone from the mortal plane to help," she finished looking at him.

"So Ashtoreth, you think that you are this woman that I have needed? You think that you can take all of me and breed for me?" he said as he stroked the full hardening meat that jutted from his rock solid body. Just then he sent her an extremely intimate and sexual image and feeling in her cunt. He watched her jerk wildly in the air and then an orgasm shooting through her body as he used her with his mind.

He continued sending her mental images repeatedly until she had passed out and was laying on her back slack jawed still floating in the air. He then searched her mind unstopped. He looked through her childhood and her teenage years. He saw that she had not been a mistreated child but was not understood which had made her childhood hard on her. He continued his journey through her life into her teenage years when she suddenly developed physically and watched as the males turned from her.

He found the point in her life when she discovered him. She had been at the library doing research as she always was when a book was pushed into her way as she was walking. He used his mind's eye to determine that it had been done deliberately but was unsure of just who had done it. She had been sent images of him in her dreams repeatedly and watched as her libido had taken over as she had nightly sexual exploits with him.

It was then that he caught an image in a mirror of one of the messengers, Michkol.

"Michkol come to me now!" he bellowed. The messenger demon instantly appeared before him looking disheveled. "What is the meaning of this Michkol? Why did you give this girl the images of me? Why were you messing with her mind?"

"Greetings your excellency Beliel, this lowly messenger Michkol greets you this wonderful evening. What services would you need of me Sire," Michkol asked as he prostrated himself before Beliel.

Beliel leaned down and yanked Michkol upwards growling low and menacingly to him, "Answer my questions messenger!"

"Your excellency, my master Beelzebub sent me to the girl. She bares the mark, your mark Excellency. She is the first girl in more then millennia to have it upon her skin. She was destined to be your mate," he said as he quickly moved over to the girl and pointed to the mark on the small of her back. Right where he pointed there was the image of the Seraphim with Beliel's mark entwined.

"So she does what of her?" he said although he wondered now about her. He mentally stroked her body still and continued sending her images, keeping her well held in the plane of desires so that she would not awaken while he got some answers.

"You know you have been too long without a mate your Excellency. It was time that you took one and she appeared. She seems a lovely girl even if a little on the plump side. But I guess she would not break as easy as the last one that you found," then Michkol's eyes grew round realizing what he had just said.

Beliel forced him to disappear amid screams of pain from where he was sent. Beliel well remembered the last girl almost two millennia had gone by since Mildred had passed away. It had only been her fault. She had not been his true mate but had somehow faked the marking on the small of her back and had everyone convinced that she was the mate. Her screams in childbirth were still discussed among those that were around and those that had been told the stories.

Ashtoreth was not a thin girl. She was not obese either he thought to himself. He reached out a talon ended finger and traced a line over her bare breast. He delighted in watching her fleshy body shiver with uncontrolled passion. Honeydew melons that is what her breasts reminded him of. The flare of her extremely feminine hips was more then enticing. As he had images in his mind of taking her and using each of her body shapes in fashions that pleased him he sent them to her mind.

Tears poured down her face as she in her mind felt his desire and not disgust at her big beautiful form. He moved closer looking over her. Dark curly hair, the color of that sweet treat that the human females loved so much, what was it called he thought to himself, ah yes chocolate. Full honeydew shaped breasts; he had always loved that particular fruit through the ages. Her belly was rounded but not soft and squishy, but a firm roundness as if she had muscles underneath that were simply protected by the flesh. He suddenly had visions of her thick cocoa colored thighs wrapped around his head. She suddenly jerked wildly as the image was fed into her mind.

Beliel wondered if this was to be true, whether or not she was to be his. He was a demon and for all purposes she was the incarnation of a Goddess. He moved and wrapped his long arms around her and with a thought of his mind transported them to his bedroom that he had not used in centuries. He was not surprised that it was clean and spotless. He knew that as punishments went the minions got off easy when they had to keep his room for the possibility of his return.

He laid her naked form down in his bed and headed off to find Beelzebub. He rounded a corner and found him with four women draped over him in various acts of sexual release. Beliel just shook his head in amazement always wondering just what female had sold her soul to the master for carnal pleasures for a century.

Beelzebub looked up and nodded to Beliel, "Greetings, how are you today? I heard that you found your girl finally. Congratulations, many pleasant returns and I hope she is fruitful." He moved his tail and one of the women screamed in pleasure and came all down his tail. He reached out and pet her as he continued thrusting his tail deep into her body.

"Well at least you finally found her. I had wondered if you would ever run across her since you seem to lurk in the shadows so much," he said offhandedly. He continued using the women draped all over him.

Beliel looked up sharply, "What do you mean I finally found her? You knew didn't you? You knew where and who she was; and you never told me!"

Beelzebub frowned at Beliel. "Yes I have known where she was for much of her life. She is a power all until herself. I would not have been able to allow her to mature to age if I had not known where she was at all times. I watched those around her pull away from her and alienate her from their lives. She has been waiting for you since she was 11 when she found her powers."

"Her powers? What powers are you speaking of, I have not seen nor felt any powers in her," Beliel queried.

"Ah, then you have not fully understood her name. She is the direct descendent from the fertility goddess Ashtoreth. She was created specifically for you so that you would have your own mate. As soon as she bares you one child she will become immortal like yourself and she will bare many children for you," Beelzebub explained.

Beliel arched a brow looking at the other demon; his gaze was pure ice as he clenched his jaw. "So what your telling me is that I have had this mate living alone and scared away from me and you were never going to tell me of her even if I never found her?" he asked.

"Yes. You have to understand I am not sure I truly want you having her. I don't know what it will mean for you to finally have found her only that she is to be yours for infinity. She must give birth to a child for you however first," he remarked.

Beliel left Beelzebub's presence then; he could not continue to stand asking questions with his cock hardening thinking of the soft supple woman laying naked in his bed waiting for him. He had heard the legions of the woman that was meant for him. He had never thought that after Mildred that he would find another that was to be with him for all time.

He entered his bed chambers to find her standing at the window with a blanket wrapped around her body. She turned when she heard him enter and her eyes grew large and round again seeing him as she assumed he always would be around her; naked in her human eyes.

"I wasn't sure how long you would be gone. I couldn't find my clothes so I used a blanket I hope that was okay," she half whispered as parts of her body tightened just looking at him.

He watched her physical reaction to his being in the same room with her. He read the reaction of her mind. Love. What an odd emotion he was not sure that he even had it within him to love another being let alone a human female that was the descendent of a goddess. He walked over to her and watched as the covering dropped from her hands to the ground. He did not touch her but allowed her to approach him.

"You understand the legend do you not? You understand that because of the marking on your back that you are to be my mate for all time and that will only happen if you bare a child for me. I will not be easy; I will not be a gentle lover. I have lusted after women with your body shape and size for the time of my life because I have always wanted to take them hard and completely. You are a virgin, you probably know nothing of what I speak," he finished.

She reached out as her fascination finally took hold of her tighter and stroked her fingers over the swollen thick head of his cock. His nostrils flared as her female scent filled the air around them. She looked up at his face then down where her fingers trailed over him. His cock was so hard, so hot to the touch. She wondered if it would fit within her body. She looked up the question in her eyes as she moved closer and rubbed the head against her belly.

"Yes Ashtoreth, it will fit within your body. Once I have you no other will ever be able to have you and fill you like I have done. If for some reason you manage to leave you will never find another lover that will satisfy you. Can you live with that, can you live with knowing that I will be your one and only lover for all time?" he asked with a more then usually raspy voice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.