Caleb - Cover

Caleb

Copyright© 2005 by Claybaron

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man begins to realize the power of his economic position.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

"Take down your shorts and panties Kathy." Kathy recognized the tone for what it was, an order to be obeyed. Kathy stood up as timidly as a schoolgirl. Her mind raced as she silently searched for the button on her denim shorts. "Make him stop, he's just a boy," that was what ran through her mind. "Yes Sir," was all that passed her lips. Kathy realized too late that she was wearing a pair of panties with a hole in the crotch. It would be impossible to hide and the embarrassment of having Mr. Morris see her old panties was only surpassed by knowing he could see her naked behind.

"I'm doing this for my family, be brave and do your part to keep a roof over your families head." Kathy had to hide in those thoughts as her shorts dropped to her feet. She found herself unable to move and couldn't't do what she felt she must. Her dignity would be lost for a perceived insult to a man who was barely old enough to drink. She turned to look at Caleb and to ask for mercy but as she made eye contact she saw his resolve and knew that it was hopeless. As she dropped her head she also saw something else in the youth's eyes and that frightened her deeply.

Caleb's cock responded to the scene that now unfolded in front of him. Could it be this easy to intimidate and get what he wanted? As sure as morning followed night he vowed to find out. "Get those panties down Kathy and let's move this along." "How could he be so cold?" she wondered, "Was she not even human in his eyes?" Kathy flinched at his harsh words but raised her hands to do as she was told. As she pushed down her worn cotton panties the humiliated wife was keenly aware that Mr. Morris was monitoring her every move. Caleb chuckled so that Kathy could hear him and added as an insult, "It's obvious you haven't spent my rent money on underwear."

"Now I want those feet and shoulders width apart and your elbows and palms flat on the table." Caleb again was amazed that for the hope that she and her family wouldn't be evicted, a grown woman was willing to subject herself to this. As Kathy complied with her hands and elbows she couldn't't open her legs far enough because her panties held her feet too close together. Her very perceptive tormentor noticed her predicament and said, "Yes you'll have to step out of your clothes." She lifted her right foot and shook her foot loose. Somehow Kathy felt even more naked than before and began to feel faint. "This can't really be happening," she thought, " Just please let me wake up."

Kathy repositioned herself and only after it was too late did she realize that Mr. Morris would be able to see her pussy. Only her high school boyfriend, her husband and her Gynecologist had ever looked at her down there. She was thinking that things couldn't't get any worse when she heard a loud slap. Before Kathy could wonder what had happened she was jolted forward and a searing pain erupted from her left ass cheek. Air escaped Kathy's lungs in a pitiful whimper. She tried to stand just as another powerful blow landed on the opposite cheek. The pain was so much more intense than she believed possible from a spanking. The now sobbing wife and mother tried desperately to will her body to stand up and fight this tyrant but somehow was unable to do anything. Kathy's mind began to fog over as she heard more than felt the two vicious slaps that followed. Just as her thoughts began to clear up she realized she was now up onto her tiptoes. Kathy heard her own sobs and felt she hadweathered a terrible storm when suddenly a fifth stinging swat landed directly on her exposed pussy. Again the distraught housewife tried to will her mind to shut down.

In a state of shock and humiliation, Kathy felt Mr. Morris wipe his hand on her T-shirt as if it were a common rag. "Now Kathy have a seat and let's discuss you compensating me for my lost interest." Kathy moved like a robot as she reached for her panties. She dragged them up her legs while Caleb looked on. Caleb's hand was stinging and he could only imagine the pain emanating from her ass. The panties came in contact with Kathy's bottom and an involuntary yelp leaped from her throat.

. As she bent to retrieve her short's Caleb said, " Put those on after I leave, my time is too valuable to watch you dress."

She was only just able to stifle a whimper as she sat down on the wooden kitchen chair. Caleb remained standing and that only increased her level of intimidation. "According to my rough calculations, the money I've lost while waiting for your rent is $75.00." It in fact, it was nowhere near that much but Caleb suspected that she would have little objection to anything he had to say. "Now my regular girl charges me $50.00 for a blow job. I had intended to use some of the money you owed me to go enjoy her sweet little mouth, however that now seems out of the question." None of this was remotely true as Caleb had never used the services of a hooker and wouldn't really know how to pick one up. " I think we should work this out by you substituting for my normal cocksucker and even though I'm sure you aren't as good as her, I'm willing to call it even on the interest if you show a lot of enthusiasm."

Kathy sat dumbfounded; she had never heard this kind of language directed at anyone and certainly not at her. She couldn't't imagine taking this practical stranger's penis into her mouth, that was something she only did for her husband on his birthday. While she was completely insulted by the idea that Mr. Morris had even suggested she do such a thing, Kathy also was disappointed that he didn't think she could do a good job with her mouth. Was she not a desirable woman? That was sick she thought to herself. She now hated this man who stood in front of her and didn't care what he thought.

"Now Mrs. Hanson if you will get on your knees I think we can conclude our business today."

"No Mr. Morris please don't ask me to do that, I'm a married woman."

"Yes a married woman that would like to keep her family living in doors for a few more days."

"Please this is something I've only done a few times for my husband and is very personal to us."

"Listen very closely Kathy because I do not intend to repeat myself. You will suck my cock before I leave this house or I will forget the two jobs your husband is working; forget your kids who will be homeless and forget all of your weeping and gnashing of teeth, and I will throw you and the whole lot out as soon as the law will allow. NOW do we have an understanding?" Kathy knew she was trapped. Her spirit and will both were broken and she accepted the fact that she had no choice. Kathy tenderly raised her sore butt from the chair and knelt in front of her landlord turned tormentor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.