World's Oldest Rookie
Chapter 15: Our Friendly Neighbors

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Stevens

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Our Friendly Neighbors - Alex Osborn just wanted a chance, at long last, to prove he could pitch in the majors. He got his chance -- and took another chance as well -- maybe with the wrong woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow  

Finally Paul found his voice. "You two -- want to get married?"

"Yes!" Maria said.

"Yes, sir," I said.

"But -- you're just a..."

"No, Daddy, I'm not just a kid!" Maria responded vehemently. In November of this year, less than two months from now, I will be twenty years old!"

"I think that's wonderful!" Orlie said. "Do you have a ring?"

"I was waiting to see if I left here alive, first," I said, "before getting one."

"What about school?" Paul said.

"I'll finish school, Dad! I promise!"

"When?" he asked.

"Right away! I won't quit school at all!" Maria said, pleading.

"No, no!" Paul said, "I mean, when will you get married?"

I broke in. "Not for a long time, sir. We've only just agreed to get married. I know it's a shocker for you. We can wait! We will wait. Maybe we'll get married in the Spring -- in Florida."

"Paul!" Orlie broke in. "Listen to me. I will talk to Cynthia and Albert. I'll tell them everything! I'll get them all involved in the plans, the happy news, blah blah blah! I'll treat them as if they're our most intimate friends in the whole world!"

"And all of that will accomplish -- what?" Paul said.

"It'll allow us to keep this our secret, for the duration! I will get the Perkins family in on the secret, and tell them that we're counting on them to keep it quiet until the engagement is announced. You -- you and Alex -- can go about the business of winning the championship, getting into the World Series!"

"It's gotta come out sometime," Paul said.

"Of course it does!" Orlie agreed. "But not right now! Not while it could have the slightest effect on the team's chances."

"You really think you can make that Perkins Person shut up?"

"Count on it!" Orlie said. "But I've got to do it right away, before it's too late!"

"OK. Do it!" Paul said.

"I -- hope this means we have your blessing, Paul," I said.

"Fuck it," Paul said. "You two are going to do it anyway. Why pretend you need my blessing?"

"We are going to do it anyway," Maria said boldly, "but that doesn't mean, at all, that we don't need and want your blessing. C'mon, Daddy! Give!"

I kept my mouth shut and watched Maria perform her magic. The thought crossed my mind that in the very near future, she'd probably be able to get me to jump through hoops, too -- just like she did her step-father.

Paul Warren gave. He held out his arms to his daughter and enfolded her in a warm hug. He reached around her to shake my hand and, this time, I didn't get the politician's cold-halibut special.

"Please don't set a date until after the season, when we can all four sit down and talk about it," Paul told us. "And be careful! Stay as sneaky as you've been for the past three months -- sneakier, even! Let's keep this between us -- and our dear friends, the Goddamned Perkins!"

"I love you, Daddy!" Maria said.

Jeez, woman, don't overdo it!

"One more thing, Alex," Paul said.

"Sir?"

"Don't call me 'Dad.'"

"No, sir, I won't," I laughed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.