World's Oldest Rookie - Cover

World's Oldest Rookie

Copyright© 2005 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 11: It's the Real Thing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: It's the Real Thing - Alex Osborn just wanted a chance, at long last, to prove he could pitch in the majors. He got his chance -- and took another chance as well -- maybe with the wrong woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow  

It was after three in the morning when I finally unlocked the door to my ratty little apartment and stepped inside. I was weary from the long road trip, that night's long night game, the long flight back to Baltimore, and the long commute into town from the airport.

I considered just dropping off to sleep in the guest bedroom and not waking Maria until morning. Or maybe she had never actually made it over. Maybe my bed was just waiting for the Lone Ranger, as usual.

But, no. The kitchen looked as if someone had washed the dishes that I had left crusting in the sink more than a week earlier. The counters were clean and the room smelled fresher than it was supposed to.

Maybe I was in the wrong apartment.

But I figured Maria had gotten there early and, feeling all domestic, she'd cleaned up the mess for me. Sweet girl.

I looked into the bedroom -- my own bedroom -- and there she was. The air conditioning was on pretty high (Baltimore in midsummer is not Saskatoon, Saskatchewan), and Maria's sleeping form was blanketed, right up to the neck. I'd kinda been hoping for one of those incredible shots you see in the movies, where the covers are askew and the woman's trim, voluptuous, curvy bare hip is protruding evocatively -- beckoning, beckoning...

Nope. Maria was all covered up.

Poor baby! Maybe I should let her get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow was a working day, after all. Maybe I could sleep late and still make the game that evening, but Maria's job was likely more demanding. She was probably due at work around six hours from now.

Well, anyway. I needed a shower in the worst way, and I undressed, and decided to go down the hall to the guest bathroom to clean up, so as not to awaken Maria prematurely.

I felt a lot more perky after my shower, but still, it was late -- very late. Maybe we'd just cuddle again tonight.

I slipped under the covers and felt the cool clean sheets around my naked body. When I got closer to Maria, it was considerably warmer. No panties this time. In fact, no nothing. Just bare girl.

All the blood was rushing to my groin.

Cuddle, my ass! It was time to penetrate some orifices!


The blankets had been pulled away, letting that cruel cold air touch her unprotected skin, but if Maria wasn't still sound asleep, she was doing a fantastic job of faking it. I managed to pull and tug and gently rearrange her slumbering form until the particular orifice I had in mind was nicely accessible.

Maria and I had so many as-yet unexplored vistas! She was, at least to me, still almost completely virgin territory. We'd kissed (finally). We'd "slept together" -- but it had been, literally, mostly sleeping. My erect penis had nestled happily in her (fabric-covered) crotch during that night of ridiculous restraint in Chicago.

And that had been about it. Well. I was intimately familiar with her lovely breasts -- at least at the high school sophomore level.

But tonight, I was going to really give my boss, Paul Warren -- Maria's Dad, something to hate me for. I was going to "sleep" with his daughter, and I intended to stay awake the whole time.

I tasted Orifice Number One with my tongue and found it appetizing. (Maybe you read somewhere that we black dudes don't like eating pussy. Don't you believe it! That is a gross canard!)

Maria was as honey-sweet as I had dreamed she would be, and I was content to stay down there in the valley, under those blankets, for as long as she wanted me to, or until she woke up, whichever came second!

Just so Maria came first.

It wasn't long before she was wide awake and alert. "Alex?" she murmured.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.