The Lady in Blue
Chapter 15: Where no man has gone before.

Copyright© 2005 by Wine Maker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Where no man has gone before. - A romantic thriller that starts slowly, but the passion builds as the plot unfolds. A Texas vintner meets a lady in blue at a private club. Sparks fly and tensions build as they tease each other, or as his brother would call it, doing the "Do Me" dance. Then tragedy strikes close and as they explore their relationship, they also find something new as a sexy cop becomes part of the dance. Winner of the January 2006 Silver Clitorides Best Story award.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Lisa's point of view

After Hawk went into the bathroom, I sat down on the couch and ran my hands over my face. The last few days were taking a toll on me. My world was turned upside down and now my boss was somehow involved. There wasn't enough to go for a warrant without him pushing it, but he was part of it. I felt like pulling my hair out by the roots. I was angry, upset and wanted to break down, but that would gain us nothing.

Hawk had a lead on the bomber, we had the old man and his link to the DA. If we could get something from the disk, we might be able to find out who they were. I thought about my boss, that rat bastard, he had to be in it up to his neck. He killed Calvin and then had all those sweet words of support for me. The schmuck was going to pay.

Calvin had worked so hard, collected all that evidence and we just let them take it away from us. It made me so mad. With a growl, I got up and began pacing the living room. I had been going about this in the wrong way, like I was just a victim, not a prosecutor. I needed to be building a case against these people. They had been ahead of us every step of the way because they knew us and we didn't know them. That was gonna change.

The back door opened and I heard Ted call out. He came into the living room and stopped with a grin. "Do you always stalk around your living room naked? You look like a Valkyrie with your face all stormy like that." He set down the grocery bags and took me into his arms.

I buried my face in his neck, kissing his skin. He smelled like smoke. "You stink about as much as I think I do. Hawk is in the shower. Get these nasty clothes off so I can wash them."

With a kiss, he held me close for a moment before he started stripping. I stepped back and watched him. Sooty, smelly and grungy, I still wanted him, and just watching him take off his clothes made me wet.

I took his clothes and stuffed them into the washer, after emptying the pockets. Then I started them all over again. A second wash couldn't hurt. Ted was in the kitchen, putting up some sandwich materials and drinks when I wandered in. I stood in the doorway, watching the way his trim ass moved. When he bent over to put the lettuce in the crisper, I thought my heart would stop. He was so damn sexy. I was eying the table, trying to judge its load bearing capacity when he turned around and caught me gawking.

"Well, well. See something you like, little girl?" he asked with a grin. "Hawk is still in the shower..."

I took him into my arms, rubbing my body against him. "Yeah, I do." I captured his face in my hands and crushed his mouth with mine, taking him.

The first inkling I had that Hawk was done with her shower was when her hands slid around me and twisted my nipples, shooting lightning bolts through me, while she kissed my neck and rubbed her breasts against my back.

"You two go shower," she whispered in my ear. "There will be time to prove we're alive when you smell like you weren't in a fire." She pulled back and swatted our asses. "Go. Shower now." She gently started pushing us toward the bathroom and we, giggling like school kids busted making out, obliged.

I climbed into the tub and set the water temperature to something just below roasting. Ted climbed in behind me and we lathered each other up. I looked into his eyes as he kissed me, and melted inside. "I love you," I said softly.

He held me, the hot water sluicing down us. "I love you, Lisa."

We bathed each other, cleaning the grime and soot away, leaving us smelling fresh. The scent of his hair made me squishy inside. My hands began caressing him and he squeezed my breasts gently.

Suddenly, his hunger took him and he pushed me against the wall of the shower. His hands lifted me and in one sharp thrust, that took away my ability to speak, he was inside me. He felt molten hot as I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside me. His eyes were wild as he rocked his hips against me.

The feel of his slick skin under my hands made me groan with desire. My breath caught in my throat as he filled me again and again. Each thrust was as if it were the first, fueling my lust and love.

The rush of sensation and emotion, made me unable to think. I suddenly felt my hunger rise and take over my mind. With a growl, I bit his shoulder. Not hard, but I had to taste him. He bucked like an animal beneath me.

"Faster," I moaned in Ted's ear. "Fuck me faster. Make me come. Fill me with your come. Oh, god!" A small orgasm exploded between my legs and I writhed around him, rooting my sex onto him, lost in the moment.

He impaled me and held me close until I could see again. Then he started fucking me slowly. Pulling out almost all the way before filling me. The feel of the ridge on his cock brushing the entrance to my sex made me moan with every thrust. The slap of our bodies mixed with the rush of the water.

I watched Ted's face as he made love to me. His eyes unfocused, his mouth open and panting. Then he leaned forward and began devouring my neck. I flashed hot all over my skin and screamed as he made me his.

I knew he was close by the slow groans that came from him. "I love you," I whispered in his ear. "Your cock feels so good inside me. So big, so thick, so hot. You make my head spin when you make love to me. Take me. Make me yours."

His hands, slippery on my skin, gripped my hips as he powered into me. I used my legs around his waist to thrust back down onto him and groaned into his ear to urge him on. It didn't take much urging. Ted buried himself inside me and his face in my breast. The groan that ripped from him coincided with the swelling of his cock and the pulsing as he filled me with his seed.

I cradled his head to me and squeezed him gently, sighing in pleasure. His footing seemed a bit unsteady, so I slid one foot down to help keep us standing. Together, we stood holding each other, him still deep inside me. "Thank you," I whispered in his ear.

"You never have to thank me," he said back with a smile. "I'm happy to be here for you."

I smacked him on the arm playfully. "Oh, you!"

He turned the water off and opened the shower curtain as we pulled apart. I should clean up again but I might have some more sweating to do before we were done, if I was lucky. We dried off and he snagged me up, carrying me in his arms back into the master bedroom.

On the bed, lying on her side, her hair tumbling down across her chest, was Hawk. She grinned at us. "You two sure know how to have a good time." Her smile faltered a little. "Do you mind a little company or should I scram?"

Ted looked at me. I smiled at her. "You can join us. Same as last time, you tell us where your limits are." Ted set me on the edge of the bed and I could see her looking at his still erect cock with an interesting mix of lust and dread.

I took her hand in mine, drawing her eyes to my face. "You don't have to go any further than you want to."

She nodded and a slow grin crept across her lips. "But, I'd hate to see Ted waste good money."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Ted. "What would he waste money on?" I asked.

She reached behind her and dropped an unopened box of condoms on the bed in front of her. "Look what I found in the grocery bag. Unlubricated condoms!"

Ted turned a bit red. "Just in case. No pressure. I just had the chance to get them and took it."

Hawk laughed. "Were you a boy scout? Always prepared? I'm fine, Ted. I want to. Maybe only once, but I want to make love to you." She fell back on the bed and opened her arms. "Take me," she cried theatrically.

Ted grinned. "I think I can do better than rushing in. This is going to be slow and as perfect as Lisa and I can make it. We have some time until our clothes are finished, so there's no rush. Let's take our time."

"Go get some wine out of the kitchen, Ted. Hawk and I will get things started while you get us some drinks. Then, you can watch us make love while you recover from the shower." I grinned at him. "You don't mind if I get her warmed up for you, do you Ted?"

Ted shook his head. "I don't mind at all. You girls have fun and I'll be right back." He wandered out, with my eyes drilling holes in his butt. I sighed. Sex with Hawk was fun, but he was gorgeous.

"If you think that I'm coming in between you, tell me and it won't hurt my feelings," Hawk said quietly. "I can see how much you love each other and I don't want to hurt that. You two are important to me."

"Hawk," I said gently, "if I think that it's an issue, I'll talk with you about it. Ted doesn't feel threatened with this for now, and neither do I. Just like no means no, yes means yes. We both want to make love to you, but Ted won't push. Don't worry about it. Just have a good time. And, let's take it slowly. I want some more of Ted, too," I said with a toothy grin.

To emphasize my point, I touched her breast with my fingers, rubbing along her nipple with my nail gently. The deep inhalation told me that she liked my touch. Using only my fingertips, I traced the curve of her breast, the flat skin of her abdomen.

Her fingers began tracing the same path along my body. With a sigh, Hawk leaned across and our lips touched. Soft, sensual, she kissed me. The taste of her exploding as she slipped her tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues dueled, our kisses becoming more heated and our hands pulling each of us to the other. Her stiff nipples set off an ache of need in my belly, and I felt my own nipples harden in response.

Hawk rolled on top of me and broke our kiss. "Let me show you something new, lover. I think you'll like it. A lot." She slid her leg between my thighs and slowly rubbed it along my damp sex. I sighed and let her settle down on my leg. Her sex was drenched. When she groaned, I realized we were fucking each other. She was masturbating herself on my leg as I was getting off on hers.

With hungry hands, I pulled her down to me and kissed her passionately. We writhed together, kissing, as I grabbed her ass and held her as we thrust together. I heard the 'pop' of a wine cork but ignored it. The sound of wine being poured into glasses sent a shiver up my spine.

Rolling Hawk over onto her back, I stared down at her, my hair a wild halo around my face. An innocent frame to a devilish arousal. "I want to taste you again, Hawk. I want to slip my tongue deep inside your hot, sweet pussy. Since you're feeling so adventurous, I want to feel you suck Ted's come out of me, one drop at a time."

Hawk groaned underneath me and nodded, her eyes wide with lust. "Yes," she moaned. "Do it. Make me suck Ted's come from your hot pussy. Oh, god!"

I swooped down, locking my lips around her nipple and she bucked beneath me, a scream of pleasure bursting from her lips. The metallic feel of the nipple ring made me shiver with excitement.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Yes!" Hawk screamed.

Nipping lightly with my teeth, I searched for the ragged edge of Hawk's line between pleasure and pain, not being afraid to use my teeth to twist the rings just a little. My hands squeezed her breasts as I feasted on them, sucking, biting, licking. I could feel the heat of Ted's eyes all over me but I wasn't going to look. Just knowing we were being watched made my pussy flood.

I slowly kissed my way down to Hawk's belly button, running my tongue along and inside it. Hawk's hands tangled in my hair, trying to push me lower. I resisted, digging in. This was going to be at my pace. I was going to make her beg for me to make love to her.

When I finally kissed lower, she moaned and called out for me. "Yes! Oh, yes. Make love to me, Lisa."

I grinned and decided to do the same evil that Ted had done to me. I skipped her slippery sex and started kissing down her leg. She screamed with desire and pulled my hair, almost painfully, trying to bring my tongue to her needy sex. I wasn't playing that game. I untangled her hands from my hair and kissed her inner thigh.

"I'm running this show, Hawk. Last time you were calling the shots. Now, I will do this my way and you will like it!" I whispered, my voice husky with desire, at Hawk.

Hawk gripped the sheets and groaned. "Ted, come here and help me!"

"No!" I called out, flashing a stern look at Ted, who was sitting in the chair by the vanity. "You don't get help. You're mine, for now. I'll make you scream my name when I am ready." I looked back up at her face. I was crouched, like a hunting tigress. I was almost shocked by how aggressive I was being and how passive Hawk was. I almost expected her to flip me over and ride me but she submitted to me. She was stronger than me and could push the issue but she just writhed under me. The scent of her arousal sent sparks through me.

Getting back to my seduction, I returned to kissing her leg, tasting her skin. I took my time, running my tongue along her flesh. I kept my eyes on her face, watching the waves of pleasure wash over her. I waited for her next move, I expected it. When she reached for her own sex, I snaked my hands up and captured them shy of their goal. "Bad girl! No touching yourself unless I tell you to. Keep your hands above your waist. You may touch your breasts."

Her groan of need flushed me with heat. I wondered if Ted would play along with this kind of thing later. I smiled and kissed my way lower, running my lips along her ankle. I spent a good five minutes torturing her foot, sucking her toes like Ted had done mine.

When I started back up, her breathing sped up. She was twisting her nipples so hard I was afraid that she might hurt herself. The musky scent of her womanhood was intense and overpowering. It took a lot of willpower not to taste her and still get within an inch of her mound before switching legs and starting back down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.