The Society
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sondra, wife and mother, discovers a secret society which offers to fulfill her every sexual fantasy, but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Sondra awoke smiling to find herself in the middle of a circular bed so large that spreading her arms and legs fully she still could not come within two feet of the edge. She was also completely naked.

The thought flashed through her mind to cover herself as Joubert entered from the bathroom wearing a silk bathrobe, but although her mind was a bit fuzzy about last night (Sondra was not accustomed to the effects of stiff brandies) she could still quite vividly recollect that Joubert had not only seen every part of her body but had probably penetrated them as well. So she stretched deliciously, enjoying his undivided attention. Her smile was coy.

"Did last night really happen, or did I simply have the most erotic and pleasurable dream of my life?"

"Oh, it was quite real, I can assure you."

"You mean I really got into those positions?"

"Yes," he smiled. "Your body is quite supple."

"I seem to remember one where my legs were... and then you... and then I remember screaming."

"Yes, your introduction to the... shall we call it the Greek surprise."

"Then?"

"Then you fainted. Not an uncommon response. Ah, but when you awoke you were only too anxious to try it again... and again!"

She reddened. "I... I'd never done it before."

"That was quite obvious, however you seemed to find it quite enjoyable."

"Everything was enjoyable Joubert. You're wonderful! I've never met a man as charming, as suave as... virile!"

"I wont deny enjoying a beautiful woman's company."

"And her body?" she smiled.

"And her body," he confirmed. "And speaking of bodies," he laughed as there was a slight knock on the bedroom door, "I'm sure Pierre would appreciate your loveliness as much as I, but..."

Sondra jumped to slip under the covers. pulling them up around her neck as Joubert beckoned his servant to enter.

Pierre carried a large tray of steaming food and drink, two dishes being covered. He was quite discrete in ignoring Sondra's shoes which had been hastily discarded near the bed and her stockings, one of which lay across the shade of a table lamp while the other lay crumpled at the foot of the bed.

"Breakfast," he announced.

"Just leave it. Thank you Pierre."

They were momentarily alone again.

"I'm not sure Pierre approves of me," smiled the now unfaithful housewife.

"You'll know shortly. If Pierre approves of you, he will have done a little picking up after you. If not, you'll have to find what you discarded last night yourself."

He pointed to the covered trays. Sondra pulled back the lid of the first uncovering twin sumptuous servings of eggs, bacon and sausage. She looked to Joubert puzzled, but he simply pointed to the second tray.

She lifted the lid and giggled to find her dress, bra and panties.

"You see, Pierre approves!" said Joubert laughing.

"And you Joubert," she asked, suddenly serious, "do you approve?"

"Ah, you are concerned about membership in the society."

"No, I'm not. Forget the society, I want to be with you."

"Last night you indicated you did not seek an affair."

"That was before you and I... I want you Joubert. I want to be your mistress, your whore, whatever you want me to be. I just want to be near you -- to have you inside me."

"My dear Sondra, the society has many members who..."

"I don't want the other members, I want you! You've given me more in one night than my husband has in eleven years of marriage."

"What you want is impossible."

"Why?"

"Because I do not love you. I love no one woman, Sondra. If you spent enough time with me you would know that. I enjoy the challenge, the chase if you will, and by all means I enjoy a beautiful woman's body -- as I did yours last night. But you must understand you were here as a test, an initial trial to see if you are woman enough to be recommended to the society -- nothing more."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.