Day Without Consequences - Cover

Day Without Consequences

Copyright© 2005 by Mack the Knife

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hyandai, Harlen, and Wendy explore one of the more obscure, at least to outsiders, elven tradition.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Size  

The hand on her thigh had kept moving upward as she was reveling in the amazing sensation of three pairs of lips on her neck and lips. She gasped when it reached the joining of her long legs.

She found herself automatically moving them apart to the pleasant sensation his touch was eliciting. A finger pressed into her, and she moaned out loud this time, even with Gregor's tongue filling her mouth. A hand moved onto her back, and another stroked down the bare side of her body, still another hand stroked her stomach and another moved up her other thigh. Her body was sending out random pulses of information, trying to tell her all that was happening, but too much was and it quit trying after a moment, it simply sat back and enjoyed the incredible sensation of being kissed by three pairs of lips and caressed by six hands.

As a second finger slipped into her entrance and moved inward and back out at a different rhythm from the first, the first true realization came to her that she was being made love to by three men. She briefly wondered if she were desirous of that, then decided that she must be, because it was happening. That decided, she was eager to be on with it.

Her hand moved up Nollag's kilt and soon found his half-erect cock, her fingertips brushing over it soon had it standing fully erect and impressively so, she decided as her grip measured his girth. She inhaled deeply through her nose, her mouth still filled with tongue, and moved her other hand up Gregor's leg and up beneath his kilt.

His cock was already fully hard, and stood forth proudly and again, impressively. As his tongue came free of her mouth, she said, "Are all you Coghlanders so well endowed?"

Nollag smiled at her as she lifted his kilt and looked down at his long, wide pole. "We are large people, Wendy," he said.

She nodded in happy agreement as she stroked the two large cocks in her hands. "I can see and feel that," she said. The knew she would be sore come the morrow. And still she was eager to be on with it.

Nollag unfastened his kilt and let it fall to the sides, fully revealing his manhood to her. She widened her eyes, realizing the full length and size of the thing. She turned expectant eyes toward Gregor, and he did the same, removing his kilt and giving her a first sight of his organ. It was almost as long and thick as Nollag's which was to say it would have held the record for her, but had just been passed by the corporal's massive rod.

She briefly released Nollag and Gregor, and moved her right hand to Gregor's pole and moved to reach for Gellas' kilt. He was ahead of her and dropped it to the floor. "Oh my," she said. Her eyes were once again wide. She had just established the third record in one night. Gellas was longer than Nollag by half a hand and a full finger thicker. His giant cock actually frightened her a little with its enormity. It also thrilled her immensely.

Both Nollag and Gregor chuckled at her reaction and Nollag said, "We call him the 'Dragon Slayer', for we have decided if a dragon could be killed by being sexed to death, he would be the first to volunteer."

She giggled at that and stroked his still growing pole. "He's a healthy boy, for certain," she said, marveling at her fingers failing to meet around his pole. She looked up at him with earnest eyes. "You will have to be careful with it, I am not a large woman."

Nollag translated and Gellas nodded, smiling. She again shifted her hand from Gregor to Nollag, and was stroking the organs of the men on her left and right. Gregor stood before her and she leaned forward, opening her mouth wide and took his cock into it.

A portion of her mind could not believe what she was about to do, or was doing, if she was to realize that. Fingers probed her inner folds and deep into her, spreading her, using two fingers each to open her cunt for them. Judging from the size of these men's organs, she would soon need that stretching.

Gregor had his hand on her head, something that Harlen often did just before he climaxed. She began taking him as deeply as she could, opening her throat and stretching her neck forth. He came powerfully, filling her cheeks to puffing out and then it ran from her lips as he pulsed another gushing flow of semen into her. She swallowed hard, trying to drink it all. Unlike Hyandai, Wendy rather enjoyed the feeling and taste of a man's spend and did not hesitate to drink Harlen's. This time was no exception.

She had unconsciously stood as he had eaten the man's spend and had her rump in the air. Lifting her dress to the side, Nollag had pressed his organ against her entrance and pushed the head into her. She pushed back and felt it spear her wide open. She groaned, letting Gregor's cock fall from her lips and began pushing back against the intruding cock. Each push took a little more of the massive pole and she wondered seriously if she could accommodate Gellas when it was his turn. She was not even sure she would be able to take all of Nollag's length.

She was happy to attempt it, though, and inch after inch of it disappeared into her tight opening. She finished lapping at the oozing head of Gregor's cock and he sat back, waiting for his manhood to rise again. Wendy's eyes were rather wild looking when she looked toward Gellas and then twisted her body around to mouth his organ then. She found she could almost not get it into her mouth, and her teeth dragged down the sides of the shaft, much to Gellas' delight.


Hyandai felt his warm lips on her nipple and she put her hand to his lowered head, running her fingers through his hair. His tongue flicked over the point and she gasped as he applied suction. She should have warned him but did not, and he moaned as milk flowed into his mouth.

"You're a new mother?" asked Kennet as he leaned back.

She nodded. "My son is half a year of age," she explained.

He smiled. "Will he grow offended at my pilfering his pantry?" he asked.

She shook her head. "He is a generous lad," replied Hyandai. Kennet lowered his mouth to her breast again and drank deeply of her milk. This thrilled her and she moaned in her chest as he nursed from her. Her grip upon his organ tightened and he moaned this time, his hips moving slightly to make it slide into her fist. "Would you have me mouth you?" she asked, smiling down as he moved to the other breast and took that nipple into his mouth.

He looked up at her with wide eyes. "You would do that for me?" he asked and blinked in surprise at her.

She smiled a broad smile. "There are things about elves they teach you not in the texts, I am certain," she said. She looked up at him as she began to kiss her way down his chest. "It is called mairelan vaerath," she said, literally, it meant 'the kiss of the root, ' but that phrase probably has never applied to plant matter. Having said that, she promptly gave him a demonstration of the act. Taking him to his very root into her mouth. He grunted as she pressed her mouth to his base and her nose into his pubic hair.

She suspected he was not terribly experienced and did not expect him to last long. He did last longer than she had thought, though when he finally spent, she was amazed at the volume of semen than flooded forth. She looked up when she had finished taking it all and smiled. "Quite the generous gift in return," she said, her lips curling upward slightly in the flickering candlelight.

He flushed red in embarrassment. "I apologize, beautiful woman, for I did not tell you that I am virginal," he said. Her fey, rather sedately enjoying this event, suddenly sat up and took notice in her mind. A virgin? it said to her mind and promptly took control again.

"It matters little, lover, for you will very soon be anything but that," said Hyandai, her eyes flashing to deep bronze. She looked at him levelly and laid back upon her cloak, spreading her legs slightly. "Have you ever heard of revandithlan yerda?" she asked, moving one hand to her entrance and folding back the delicate petals of her labia.

Kennet chuckled. "No, but I have a feeling I know what 'worship of the orchid' means."

Hyandai's eyes flashed again, their bronze deepening. "Then I ask that you show me." He moved down and lowered his face to her and began slowly running his tongue over her folded flesh and the tiny button of a clitoris at the top. She moaned and lay back, stroking his cheek with one hand while still holding herself open to him with the other.

By the bright moonlight, he pleasured her and she caressed his curly hair and moaned softly into the night air as the cool settled into them and caressed their heated bodies. For the first time, since her sexual life began, she was able to say her desires and emotions in elven freely, praising the young man for his skill and eagerness to please her. "You do that like a man of much experience," she complimented as he slipped a finger into her tight opening and she pushed up to meet his digit.

A few more moments of the finger and the flicking tongue and she arched her back to a improbably curve and lifted her rump from the cloak, screaming with open abandon into the star-dotted heavens. "Kennet, my lover, has pleased me, spirits smile, be glad!"

As her orgasm subsided, he looked up at her and kissed her navel. "Am I supposed to shout a praise to you when I climax?"

Hyandai giggled and stroked his cheek again. "Yes, you should say 'Hyandai is my goddess and I will worship her very shadow forever'."

He smiled at her. "I planned to do that, anyway," he said. He moved up and began kissing her.

Kennet's limp organ laid across her thigh, and she was eager to have him now. Pressing her lips to his, she blew into his mouth, and his cock sprang to life, swelling and straightening in moments. She smiled at him as he looked down with wide eyes. "Take me and be a virgin no more, Kennet. It honors me to be your first lover."

He fumbled a moment before the head of his cock pressed against her narrow slit. She nodded to him and put her hands encouragingly on the small of his back. Slowly, and with delicious deliberateness, he pushed into her.

While no match for her Husband's organ, he was still larger than a normal elf and she felt his manhood fill her. She gasped as he finally reached his depth inside her and stroked his flanks and ran her feet along his legs. "Careful, lover, you are larger than an elven lad, be gentle with me." Hyandai said in her mind, You are such a liar! to her fey. Her fey replied, He will now perform as if he were a prize stud, though, so hush, tonight is mine. Hyandai giggled at her fey and her fey's mental glare softened to a smile, as well. Shush, it said, I have much to do.

What Kennet lacked in skill and practice, he made up for in enthusiasm and glee. He seemed so generally and amazingly happy that she could not help but take pleasure from that simple fact. "One's praise," he said, "I am gone to the Great Reward." His hips pushed into her and she pushed up to meet those thrusts.

"The reward is shared, lover, take us to it," said Hyandai, clutching his hips now and forcing him to push harder into her. A short while later, he did, her climax gripped her and her voice again sang out, filling the glade with melodious babble in elven and Westron. As her own died down, he climaxed, as well, spending into her and yelling out Hyandai's name.

Kennet lay atop her panting and enjoying the gentle caress of her fingers on his back and lips on his neck. "You failed to call me a goddess," she chided, "you shall have to do it again."

He chuckled, lifting himself from her. "You're a cruel goddess, but no less is your due from your worshiper."


Harlen felt his entire body freeze up as Crissa climaxed, and he shuddered in time with her own quiverings. A squeak escaped his lips as she cried out and arched her back. He felt spend running down his legs where he had come. She finally relaxed her muscles and he relaxed with her.

A moment passed as he gently lapped at her, feeling a twinge of thrill move through him with each passing of his tongue over her clitoris. You could use this as one hell of a way to teach men to do this correctly, he thought, causing her to giggle in his mind as well as into the night air.

Crissa's mind said, "I don't need to teach you anything, lover." Her long, soft fingers stroked his moist cheek. "You do quite well without any prompting."

She pulled him up to her and they caressed, kissing and tumbling over the spread cloak. Her moans in his head were amazingly arousing and he hoped she was enjoying his pleasure nearly as much.

The panting she was doing now seemed to indicate that she was. She looked down at him with glazed eyes. "Now I know," she said her voice husky with passion.

"Know what?" asked Harlen, sitting up and smiling.

"How you managed to attract and keep the passions of an elven woman," said Crissa, raising up to one elbow. The cool wind whipped her hair around her pretty face and she smiled at him. "Would you like to lie beside me this night?"

Harlen nodded. She rose from the cloak, lifting it and looked about for her dress, which had blown to the corner of the round half-walled area. The two descended the ladder and she lifted it with a long pole, pushing the folding ladder back into its resting place.

Crissa kissed him again, pressing her smooth, rapidly warming skin to him. "You are a good lover, Harlen of Morrovale," she said.

"You're an amazing woman, Crissa," he replied, kissing her neck and moving his fingers through the thick strands of her straw-colored hair.

She giggled, "Would you add me to your harem?" she asked, turning to the large bed and folding back the coverlet.

Harlen said, "It really isn't like that, Crissa, honest. Wendy and Hyandai are every bit the lover either of them are to me."

Crissa lay in the bed and beckoned to him. "I cannot fathom that, in all honesty," she said. "I've never been attracted to other women, only men, and the more manly, the better." this last was another mind-sending.

Harlen crawled into the bed as well, and Wendy pressed her long back against him, inviting him to hold her. Her mind spoke to him again. "I almost would join you, if you asked, for you are a generous lover and a strong man, I sense it."

If I thought I could invite another, I might just do that, replied Harlen.

"It's pointless to lie by mind-link, lover," she said, "but it was sweet to do so." Her head half turned and regarded him with a blue eye that sparkled by the candlelight of the room. She leaned toward the candle and blew it out.

They were both soon asleep, her body warm against him and her slow, even breath relaxed his mind. Or was it something else?


Wendy groaned and pushed back hard, forcing the remaining inches of Nollag's massive cock into herself. When she felt his pelvis against hers she groaned and went back to mouthing Gellas' magnificent organ. She smiled inwardly thinking that Nollag's already somewhat painful penetration was simply preparation for the man she now was pleasing with her mouth. She felt goosebumps cover her skin as she climaxed from Nollag's thrusts, her lips sealing around the thick cock in her hand and mouth. Her screams of pleasure were muffled by the plump rod between her lips, but the orgasm shook her all the same and her knees went weak.

Nollag stopped thrusting, and simply drove himself to his deepest within her body, and she felt the pulses of semen filling her. Her lips never left Gellas' pole, though, and she kissed it down its length then up the other side. One hand cupped his massive testicles, and she moved down and licked those and sucked one into her mouth, filling it.

Nollag pulled his now limp pole from her with a slight sound of suction and she smiled up at Gellas. "Take me," she said quietly. He did not need Nollag's translation to understand her desire, and he moved around behind her. Pressing the fat head of his pole to her entrance, he grabbed her hips and began slowly to sink the massive thing into her petite body. Wendy looked down and it seemed almost as if she had sprouted a third leg, so massive was his rod. It brushed her thighs and opened her so fully it was sliding over her clitoris itself on the underside. "One save me," she grunted as another three inches pushed into her. She had to lie down, her knees, already weakened by a powerful climax were growing even more unsteady now as she felt the minor pain and major pleasure of being opened by Gellas' arm-sized cock.

She reclined upon her back and Gellas moved over her, reentering her to half his length. She groaned even at that intrusion, then began whimpering as more and more slipped into her tight opening. "Stop, no more," she begged, gasping for air and sweating profusely despite the cool air of the cabin. He pulled part of it from her and pushed in again, giving her just a very small portion more. This repeated for most of five minutes, her taking yet another quarter-inch of him and him pulling forth again.

At long last, she had him completely in her, and his tight pubic hair rested upon her shaven cunt. One of her hands reached down and felt around her entrance, where the prong stretched her open. He began thrusting into her, pounding the organ into her deeply, and filling her far beyond her normal ability to handle. She screamed out as the shaft slid over her clitoris roughly and soon reached another climax. He drove into her roughly and she started bucking upward to meet his deep thrusts.

When her orgasm subsided this time and she opened her eyes, she saw a long spike of manhood over her face, it was Gregor again, she opened her mouth and took him in again, allowing him to push and pull the organ into her mouth. Her long brown hair became wet with the sweat pouring off her brow and cheeks.

The golden blonde Coghlander grunted and thrust into her cunt painfully, lifting her knees and driving himself to his hilt into her. She moaned in pain as he spent into her, filling her even more with seed, then resting his slowly diminishing organ inside her. She ran her fingers over his skin and stroked his powerful chest muscles. "Good man," she said, smiling. "Damn, I am a truly well bedded woman this night." He pulled his organ forth and moved aside, and she felt a rather alarming sense of emptiness with the absence of the thick cock.

Gregor would suffice, though and he moved to take up position over her. She grinned and smiled. "I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm immensely glad there's more to come," she said. She moaned in pleasure as Gregor's spike drove into her without any pain and felt magnificent, just full enough to feel full and not so large as to hurt her after the club Gellas had just taken to her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.