Obsession - Cover

Obsession

Copyright© 2005 by Longhorn__07

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She knows he cheated. Paybacks are a bitch.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating  

The coldness lasted for months. Their sex life, which had been improving, plummeted to almost nothing. Kyle had to get used to having sex only once every two or three weeks. To compensate, he frequented the bathroom late at night and masturbated when the pressure became too great.

He put all his excess energy into making sure his children saw none of the strife he and Peggy were going through. Sometimes he was less successful than others. Already distant, he and Peggy acted like they were accidental roomers in the same boarding house. He became closer to his little girl and boy, seeking refuge in their affection from the hostility radiating from his wife.

He taught Todd to tie his shoelaces and worked on improving Todd's table manners and social skills. Somewhere, at daycare probably, Toddy had picked up the idea that belching at odd moments was hysterically funny. It was hard work convincing him otherwise.

Mandy was undergoing another growth spurt. The chubby legs of a toddler were giving way to the more slender limbs of young girlhood. She was in grade school now. He had worked with Mandy over the winter and early spring, patiently teaching her to read material far beyond a normal six year-old's comprehension. She spent many an hour on his lap sounding out words and joyfully hugging her father when she found she understood what the pages were saying to her.

Todd had little concept of what they were doing but he joined in his sister and father's little celebrations, enjoying the warmth of his sibling and Dad's embrace. There came the day when he was standing at his father's shoulder as Kyle sat on the couch while Mandy went through a new reader. Todd began pointing out words he recognized and the trio's bonding intensified.

Peggy watched resentfully, but she was unwilling to become closer with her husband in order to renew an intimacy with her babies. She grew more distant, less willing to compromise, and even more secure in the knowledge she would have a reckoning with Kyle's infidelity someday, someway.


Inexplicably, fifteen months after the party where he and Ann inadvertently had a brief encounter, Peggy's attitude thawed by several magnitudes. The sex picked up, though there was markedly less making love than before, it was better than what he'd been getting. Baby steps, he told himself. Be happy with what you get and work for even more warmth and loving.

A few weeks later, Peggy let him know the training she'd been scheduled for last year was "on" again. She'd be going to Orlando... by herself, she added almost negligently... to get the training that would prepare her for a pay increase and a better job eventually. It would be for a week toward the end of July, she said. She was all innocence and enthusiasm. She worked hard to project the impression that this was a good thing... nothing for him to be concerned about. Kyle knew it was the end.

"How long have you know?" he asked suspiciously. Peggy pulled back. Her attitude became marginally colder.

"The announcement came down from the personnel office two days ago," she said. She watched his eyes, trying to determine how he would react to the news. What she told him was not a lie. The paperwork had indeed been sent to her when she said. She'd been working with the folks who scheduled the training for a month though. It had been no surprise to her.

"And you're going at the end of next month?" Kyle asked. Peggy nodded.

"Well... sounds like the powers that be have given you plenty of notice this time," he concluded.

He didn't ask why she'd waited two days to tell him. It might have been because of the way he'd stopped her previous trip. She could still be sensitive about that. Maybe...

The spark deep in her hooded eyes told him it was something else though. Kyle watched her skip happily up the stairs. She was going to start getting ready now; she was planning the wardrobe she'd take with her. She was so excited. Kyle shook his head wearily. He hadn't asked Peggy about the delay in letting him know because he didn't care anymore.


She came to him, hot and steamy from the shower. She'd begun thinking of what she was going to do when she got to Orlando and how the future would be. The visions had swiftly progressed to fantasies of her and Kyle renewing the excitement of their marriage after she returned from the trip. In just moments, she could no longer deny a building sexual excitement. Her fingers had lingered at the opening of her sex for an instant longer than she intended, and she was lost. In minutes, she had worked herself up to an orgasm, but it was a small one. She needed more.

Wrapped in a huge towel that covered her from armpit to mid-thigh, she sought him out in the bedroom, taking the book he was reading from his fingers and dropping it beside the lamp on the end table. Swinging her body gracefully onto his lap, she wound her arms around his neck and planted a lusty kiss on his surprised lips.

"I want you," she said seductively. Kyle's features registered an instinctive distrust of her intentions. If he'd read her right, she was still planning to get her revenge for the perceived wrongdoing he'd done so long ago. He had no idea why she was suddenly so passionate a few days before her trip to the training site. But there was no reason to deny her... or himself. She was ready for sex and he would go along with it.

Reading his eyes, and seeing he was responding, Peggy giggled delightedly. She stood and reached for his hand. With hers, she untucked the towel where it was folded beneath itself between the tops of her breasts and let it fall to the floor. The kids were asleep and had been for hours. They had all the rest of Friday night to themselves.

She pulled him toward the bed and sat on the edge. Smiling mischievously up at him, she winked.

"Do me?" she asked invitingly.

Her legs spread as if on their on volition to show Kyle the flushed red lips of her outer labia. She lay back on her elbows, bending her knees and pressing the outside of her thighs to the bed to further expose her sex.

Kyle shed his pajama bottoms quickly, kicking them aside in his hurry to disrobe. He fell to his knees and began to kiss the inner parts of her legs from ankles to crotch and back again. Caressing her inner thighs, he pressed his mouth to her slit and slathered his tongue all over her opening. Peggy sucked in a quick breath of air as her husband's eager touches and kisses began to overwhelm her.

In moments, Kyle had moved from a steady licking of her inner and outer lips to steady tonguing at the prepuce to coax her clitoris into coming out to play. It retreated from the too intense contact, but he manipulated the fleshy hood into retracting from around the little nubbin and slid his tongue lightly across the top of it. A finger slid inside her slippery opening to her pussy and explored the front wall, reaching for the small, textured place of maximum stimulation. A second finger joined the first and he began to press them deeper inside her body, working them in under his chin and setting up a slow-paced thrust and withdrawal.

Peggy gave herself up to the sensations sweeping over her body. Her husband knew just where to touch her to make her respond. She had a stray thought about Orlando but suppressed it immediately. There were things she had do there, almost distasteful things, that were vitally necessary, but they had nothing to do with her love for Kyle. In minutes, she was bucking her hips off the bed, grinding her pussy into Kyle's face. He drank the thin syrup of her cum, loving the knowledge he could give his wife such an intense orgasm even after eight years of marriage.

When she was finished, Peggy stared up at the man she loved. She wanted to give him something... but the time was not right. When she got home... that would be better. Then they would be a man and woman who gave each other precious little gifts such as the one she was considering now. Yes, when she came home she would be whole again. There would be time enough for everything when she came back home to him.

Kyle straightened up and stood in front of his wife. He saw her eyes glow hotter as she watched him lick each finger dry of the fluids she'd gushed over them in her climax. He used his forefinger as a squeegee to rake more juices off his face and licked the fingers clean again. He came a step closer to the bed as she came up on her elbows to look at his hardon. It thrust out from his body at forty-five degrees upward. It was right there, close to her lips as she sat up.

He waited for her to take his manhood inside the hot, wet cavern of her mouth. It was a thing she hadn't done for a long time. He craved the attention, the reaffirmation of their love for each other. He needed it as a sign they could still do the most intimate of things for each other.

Peggy squeezed his cock with her right hand and bent forward to plant kisses from his bellybutton downward. Her hand swept up and down his shaft, stimulating Kyle to greater sexual excitement and anticipation. When Peggy twisted her body around to scramble to the middle of the bed, he was astounded. Then he was angry.

Kyle caught his wife's hips in his hands and kept her from moving farther onto the bed. Keeping her at the edge on all fours, he bent to kiss and lick at her pussy from behind while he bit gently at several places on her beautifully rounded ass cheeks. He stood, leaving his hand wrapped around her hips to play with her still sensitive clitoris.

Pulling his hand back, he put it on her hip to hold her steady while he took his cock in the other. He shuffled a half-step closer and guided his penis into her sopping cunt.

"No! Kyle... stop. I don't want it this way... stop," Peggy demanded.

Kyle ignored her. He shoved his cock into her with a strong, fast plunge that pushed the breath out of her lungs. She protested weakly, trying to get away from the invading presence of her husband's penis but he wouldn't let her go. His hands clamped tight to her hipbones and smothered her attempts to scoot away from him. After a while, the swift fucking motion captured her. Her body was still extremely sensitive. She hadn't come down very far from the oral sex he'd given her and she couldn't help but respond.

There was no art to what he was doing. It was enough for him to possess her. He was taking her from position she wouldn't usually allow and it felt damn good. She hadn't let him do this for the past three or four years. Tonight was his though. He found he cared little for her feelings on the matter at this moment.

Peggy let her upper body slump to the surface of the bed; her head rested on her forearms while she pushed her ass higher into the air. Kyle recognized her surrender and released his grip on her hips. He slipped one hand underneath her body and searched for an opening to slide a finger into the top of her slit. When she realized what he was doing, Peggy eased her body to one side, sliding her knee back a bit so Kyle could get to her clitty.

They went on this way for a time, Kyle ramming strongly into his wife's cunt while she lay quiescent. Early in their marriage, Peggy would have stayed on all fours so she could thrust back at her husband as strongly as he drove into her. Kyle waited for her to get into the sex; he wanted her to whip her hips around in the tight circles he remembered so well. He wanted her to push back at him as hard as he was ramming his cock into her.

After a while, he saw that she would not. She lay there, accepting but not participating. He pounded into her, retrieving his hand and using it to steady his wife's ass.

After a while, he was beginning to cum hard inside her pussy. He could feel her cunt clamping down on him; he knew she was cumming too. He fucked her faster. He could feel his climax building but his body seemed to be slow to embrace it, almost reluctant to allow it to come to completion.

He worked harder; he panted as he shoved his cock into his wife faster and faster, almost desperate to get off. He feared his erection wouldn't last but he had no idea where that thought had come from. He ruthlessly suppressed it. It was a self-fulfilling menace and he did not want to deal with it tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.