Aunt Lilith
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Maurice Koenig is about to meet the woman of his dreams. However, she is the sister of a distant ancestor and a Demigod to boot. She will explain a great deal about who she is and why she wants to fuck him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Ghost   non-anthro   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation   Violence  

“Bon jour, monsieur! Did you know that we’ve literally been having sex in some form all night long? I don’t think that you fell asleep at all. Then again, you’re an angel now. You don’t require sleep anymore, trust me. I think that you should know that you can now stretch your wings whenever you wish, but I wouldn’t that in public, of course. People wouldn’t understand, to put it mildly,” Lilith teased Maurice as she noted the sunrise.

“Believe me, I feel like I’ve been having sex all night long and it feels awesome! I’m not even fucking sore, Aunt Lilith! Normally, my cock would need to stay limp for a while, for fear of damage to it from overuse, but not this morning! How many times did I cum in each of your holes, anyway?” Maurice laughed as they snuggled for a while in bed.

“I’m not sore, either, but I haven’t been sore in ages. I’m going to love watching you now and then fuck other women and seeing their reaction when you have no trouble going for more and more rounds of sex. I think that women are not used to that from men. Men, even the studliest men, are made to stop, recover, and fuck another chick later, not to keep going with the same woman. You, of course, can and will do both, and that will make them shake their heads, but they probably won’t figure it out, thankfully. At least not unless you show them your wings and your full angelic glory!” Lilith giggled as she kissed his face repeatedly.

“Breakfast or shower first?” Maurice asked her.

“Neither. Let’s watch some TV, please. I haven’t really had much time to do that, so it would be fun to do so. And then, my dear nephew, we can shower so that I can suck you off and take you deep inside me from behind again!” Lilith smiled mischievously.

“And I can rim you, of course,” Maurice told her, “actually, as your bottom is always clean, there’s no reason that I can’t rim you while you watch TV, in fact.”

“Really? You’d do that for me? Mind if I’m on my knees rather than my belly, with my wings outstretched as you lick my ass?” Lilith asked him, “I always wanted to imitate some pre-Raphaelite nudes while some guy or girl eats my ass!”

“Go for it. I just want to taste that sweet derriere of yours!” Maurice told Lilith as she knelt and watched some news on TV.

It wasn’t too much longer before Lilith had to really try hard to not think about Maurice’s tongue as it licked her butt. She enjoyed every second of it, even if the analingus put shivers up her spine and made her very wet. She tried not to get too into it right then, but it was impossible to focus on the news, even the international kind, as her nephew’s tongue slid along her crack to taste and kiss her puckered hole. Maurice certainly knew his way around her ass and he obviously enjoyed pleasuring her that way, much to her delight. Yes, she could get used to having her bottom licked that way, whatever else she did, and she certainly planned to return the favor a lot!

For Maurice, he couldn’t help but devour that fine booty as Lilith waved it in front of him, his tongue exploring the hell out of her tush. He loved how she tasted, of course. Her bottom was absolutely delicious, and while he had tasted many that were quite yummy, hers was far more than usual, no doubt in part due to her being an angel and having celestial flesh. She didn’t have any hair on her ass at all and that smoothness and sleekness felt quite sensual to the touch and to the tongue. The way that she reacted to him, by putting her back into it, even as she tried to concentrate on the TV, that made things all the better, as he knew that he had a real impact on her body and soul alike.

Finally, of course, it was too much and Lilith gushed onto the bedspread as Maurice continued rimming her. She slumped onto the mattress and her wings retracted into her body as she did so, even as Maurice leaned over her, admiring her back and bottom as well as the back of her legs. Lilith giggled and pressed her ass against his dick, trapping him once more between her buns. Her intentions were unmistakable, so Maurice easily yielded to her wishes and eased his cock into her butt from behind.

“Oh, fuck me, that’s glorious! I really do love being sodomized by you! Especially like this!” Lilith declared as she stretched her wings yet again and urged him to keep buggering her.

“And I love to sodomize you, Aunt Lilith, trust me on that!” Maurice told her as he slammed repeatedly into her ass.

“Watching the news like this is very nice, especially as I can picture the anchorman in a threesome with us, your dick up his butt while he fucks me in the ass and then vice versa. Can you imagine the fun with that? And don’t even try to tell me that you have no bisexual tendencies. I can just tell that you do! I know that I do, for certain! I would love to be in a train with you and another man, followed by one with you and another woman, and then maybe a four-way train with all four of us lined up. Oh, and double penetration, even triple penetration, my dear!” Lilith egged him as she met his hips, stroke for stroke, thrust for thrust, in equal measure to his own lust.

“You are such a woman after my own heart!” Maurice laughed as he pounded Lilith and they watched TV together.

“I should hope so, being your auntie!” Lilith teased him as they really got into the act.

“This just in. A major fire broke out in Stockholm, Sweden, today, burning its way through roughly twenty percent of the city, killing more than 3,000 people, and causing more than a billion Euros worth of property damage so far. It has not yet stopped burning at all. The exact cause of the fire is far from certain, but the Stockholm police and fire services have refused to rule out arson as a possible cause, at least until the fires are put out.

“According to key sources in the Swedish government, there is considerable fear as to a possible terrorist organization being behind this particular fire, which has already been labeled the worst blaze in Swedish history. The King of Sweden has already announced plans to visit the areas damaged by the flames, as soon as they are put, and insurance payouts are now threatening to overwhelm the system, which the Prime Minister has stated will likely require emergency funding to defray the costs,” the newsman announced, just as Maurice came inside Lilith’s ass.

“My God, that is truly horrific! This couldn’t have been ... you know? It was just mere mortals doing this, right?” Maurice asked as he got ready to shower with Lilith, who showed no signs that she had just been butt-fucked at all.

“I’m afraid that it was. Excuse me for the intrusion, but it’s high time that we met, anyway. My name is Ursula, and I’m a ghost,” a voice behind them spoke.

“A ghost? Don’t ghosts usually avoid contact with humans?” Maurice asked the specter, apparently a female one.

“Yes, but you’re not human anymore, either of you. You’re angels. So, I want this clear, please. I don’t mind you two hanging out here and fucking, trust me. I just don’t want you getting any ideas of expelling me from my home and sending me to the hereafter. I don’t care what lies beyond. I want to stay here. This is my home and I want to live here forever ... okay, not live, but haunt here. You get the idea.

“Also, any mortal women who happen to visit you, all well and good, but I reserve the right to possess their bodies for a short time so that I can experience sexual congress again. I haven’t been fucked since 1942, when I was betrayed by my husband, a Nazi collaborator who was incensed that I left him and took up with another man who shared my anti-Nazi sympathies. He was also angry that the other man was Jewish, of course.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.