Aunt Lilith - Cover

Aunt Lilith

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Maurice Koenig is about to meet the woman of his dreams. However, she is the sister of a distant ancestor and a Demigod to boot. She will explain a great deal about who she is and why she wants to fuck him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Ghost   non-anthro   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation   Violence  

Maurice Koenig felt as if Lilith tried to kill him at several points during the act of fucking, or was that making love, in that cottage for much of that week. Then again, he was well aware that wasn’t her intention, and furthermore that he was an angel now without a mortal’s limits. Even so, he was used to having human weaknesses and it was tough to remind himself that he wouldn’t run out of energy, for instance, no matter what took place. Lilith kept going back for more, draining his balls with each round, with all three holes. She also enjoyed his oral favors, but it was clear that her favorite thing was to take his seed.

“Mon Dieu! You, my dear aunt, certainly know how to drain a man completely and if I were a mere mortal, I would probably be a ragdoll by now!” Maurice exclaimed, even as Lilith lit up a joint and took a puff before handing it to him.

“Oui, monsieur! I can tell you one thing! I would never have tried to keep you all to myself, but I would have had to give you some time on your own so that you could actually enjoy other women, if you were a mortal man, that is. Otherwise, there wouldn’t have been anything left for mortal girls, and that would be a shame, because you really ought to have more children,” Lilith observed as they smoked pot and kissed hungrily.

“Think so?” Maurice asked her, adding, “Well, with better mothers than my ex, perhaps so. You ever plan to have children?”

“I have all of eternity, just about, to decide that, but yes, once the war is over in the Heavens, I will locate you and have you breed me. Who else, except perhaps Father? Most of the men are just good for fucking, but you are worthy to sire sons and daughters on me, and I will have them by you, if I have my way. That doesn’t preclude you having other children, before and after that point, assuming that we win, which isn’t guaranteed,” Lilith assured him with yet more kisses to his face.

“True, far from certain, sad to say. So, with this week winding down, how often will we get to meet after it, albeit more secretively?” Maurice probed while she kissed his neck and shoulders ... and he kissed hers as well.

“That’s not guaranteed. Could be a lot some months, very little or none at all the following ones. It all depends on my missions and such. Just know that I will visit you and your bed again, and that I will ravish you as much as I can. I might have to conceal my true form, but you’ll know it’s me, trust me. I will always have green eyes and give you a special wink with them while I invade your mouth with my tongue!” Lilith told him with yet another French kiss while she fondled his balls, “Don’t be surprised if I ambush you and drag you into a lavatory for wild and kinky public sex, too!”

“Well, that would certainly get my attention!” Maurice chuckled as he enjoyed her manipulation of his family jewels.

“And would this?” Lilith asked as she lengthened her tongue and let it snake its way around his body, licking everything that she could reach on him.

Maurice felt chills all over his body as Lilith tongued his flesh, her licking action very intense as it covered his skin. When she retracted her tongue and bent over for him, suddenly changing into an Asian girl, he was very impressed. That wasn’t half as impressive as when she trapped his cock between her buns and actually expanded her asshole just enough to pull his dick inside it. The next thing that he knew, he was engaged in some very aggressive sodomy as she pushed back at him eagerly with her booty. They fucked for a good hour after that, his prick plundering her bottom as she moved her hips enthusiastically to welcome him deep within her body.

“I’m going to milk your balls for every drop that I can get until I have to leave, my love! Every single, fucking drop! In all three holes, period! I’m starting to think that anal sex is almost my favorite, though ultimately, it’s oral ... like this,” Lilith told him.

At this moment, she caused them both to disappear and then reappear in the shower, where she washed his dick before taking it in her mouth. Lilith’s technique with giving head, as always, brought Maurice more satisfaction than any other woman that he had known. She was now that same blonde that he met before, much to his delight and her own, as she sucked him with a fierce desire for his jizz. She also played with his balls as she drained him dry yet again, even slipping a finger into his asshole to enhance the pleasure of the experience.

“Let’s finish washing each other, which will give you just enough time to recover your erection and plunder me from behind under the jets. It really is hard to pick a favorite sex act, especially with you, as I enjoy any way that I can please you, my dear Maurice, my sweet nephew. Even so, in the end, it’s still oral sex that I enjoy most, because I get to kneel before you and taste you as well. Don’t be shocked if I drop in out of the blue and start sucking you wherever you are. Imagine being at your desk and suddenly I’m under it, sucking your dick to drain every last taste of you out of your cock and balls. I would love to do that, when you least expect, so that you look down and suddenly my mouth is full of your dick!” Lilith teased him as they rinsed each other off and she bent over for him, “Then again, I’ll surprise you this way as well.”

Maurice was stunned, as Lilith now changed into a black woman, yet another reminder that she could change form, as he slid into her from behind and started fucking her roughly in the shower. She then shifted into an Indian woman for a while, further shocking him with this sudden business of rapid transformation. They kept fucking for a bit longer, as she continued to alter her form into practically every race and ethnic type under the Sun while still bent over for him and taking his cock balls deep inside her twat. It was like fucking a hundred girls in one session or something, much to his delight. It was too much for him to resist cumming, which he did just as Lilith gushed on his dick, her fluids washing his prick even as his hot spunk flooded her cunt.

“You know, I can change into elves, faeries, mermaids, anything that you like, monsieur! Vampires, even, if you wish! I love felt the intensity of your reaction as you experience all of my forms, my love! I suppose that we should eat now, shouldn’t we? Technically, as an angel, eating is optional, but you still halfway think of yourself as mortal, so it’s still comforting for you to go through with your human routines, at least for now. Besides, you have to maintain the facade for others, don’t you? If you were unfamiliar with daily rituals that they take for granted, that would make them suspicious, wouldn’t it?” Lilith observed as she dragged him to the kitchen and started cooking.

“What are you making, my dear aunt?” Maurice asked her, truly curious.

“Polska kielbasa, peppers, onions, potatoes, and mushrooms together. I think that you’ll enjoy it, don’t you?” Lilith asked him, even as he poured some wine for the both of them.

“Certainly, as I will enjoy this, too. Don’t tell anyone that it’s from California. I’d probably be a pariah for life in my social circle for even looking at American wine. It’s a Shiraz. I do have French wines, too, being a good Frenchman, but it doesn’t hurt to expand one’s tastes beyond one’s borders, you know. That tribal mentality only goes so far,” Maurice observed as they both sipped the wine and Lilith even poured a little into the skillet to add flavor to the dish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.