Double Vision
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2005 by Professor James

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young history professor, spending the summer working at a house high in the Rockies, encounters two most unlikely backpackers: a pair of beautiful twins. They spend several days in intense play and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When I opened my eyes to the morning sun I almost thought I was still dreaming - except that I had never had a dream this hot. I was lying on my back, legs spread fifteen inches or so, a naked twin lying face down on either side. Each of my hands was resting on a hard round ass cheek and each twin had a leg thrown over my own. They were turned slightly towards me and a taut breast and hard nipple rested against each of my arms. And they each had a hand lying along the crease at the top of my thighs, fingers touching my balls.

I didn't want to move and spoil this wonderful feeling. On the other hand I wanted a little more feeling and began to gently slide my hands lightly across their firm asses. Neither was awake but both responded to this stimulation by beginning to gently stroke with their own hands. We lay for a couple of minutes like this and then one of them - I think it was Katie - woke and leaned over to slide her tongue around the inside edge of my right ear. My shivering must have awoken her sister because Kristie lifted her head, saw what her twin was doing, and started to do the same with my left ear.

We played like that for a few minutes before need drove us to the bathroom. Kristie must have been in the most need because she moved in ahead of us other two. But she didn't close the door. Neither of these two nymphs seemed to have much in the way of inhibitions and Kristie didn't seem bothered that I was standing there while she used the toilet. Well, actually I didn't just stand there - Katie put her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss that would, in a half dozen states, have probably made us married. When her sister finished, Katie pushed in ahead of me, but then Kristie came and gave me a kiss at least as hot. (Would that have made me a bigamist in those states?) Well, after the unrestrained display of the twins I couldn't very well have acted like a prude, so I left the door open while I relieved myself, too.

I shaved with only occasional "help" from the twins and then we grabbed a quick shower before going to find some breakfast. I could definitely get used to a morning routine like this.

During breakfast they asked about the place and how I had come to own it. I explained that it had been in the family for a number of years and that my grandfather had left it to me. Kristie asked, "How big is it? Just how much of this mountain is yours?"

"Not really a lot," I replied. "Altogether there's about four hundred acres, most of it just woods."

"Four hundred acres is quite a bit," Katie said. "I saw the house, the shed where you put your saw, and a barn. What else is there?"

"No other buildings. And the barn hasn't been used as one for years and years. It used to hold saddle horses, but there haven't been any for fifteen years or more. It's been cleaned out and mostly it's just a big, empty building. I park my car in the front of it, but that's about all."

"Oh," Kristie said, sounding a little disappointed. "Anything else of interest?"

"There are some nice trails. You came down one of them the other day." I smiled at them. "Thank goodness. Back one of the others there's a stream and a pretty good swimming hole. Some nice views of the mountains in a few places. Mostly, just a lot of peace and quiet." Then I added mischievously, "Unlike right here where it might not be quiet, but I've definitely found a nice piece or so."

The twins made a face and Katie said, "I think he should be punished for that, don't you?"

"Definitely," Kristie answered. "Maybe we shouldn't be nice to him any more."

"No, no. I apologize," I quickly said. "I like it when you're nice to me."

"I still don't know," Katie mused. "Do you think we should be nice to him, Kristie?"

"Well, he does have a cute ass and a pretty nice cock."

The two of them turned and looked up and down my body, staring until I was actually embarrassed. This went on for half a minute and then Katie said, "OK, Stud, but don't let it happen again." Then both of them broke up laughing. I could never begin to guess what these two would do next.

Then Kristie said, "I vote we explore some this morning. Since that makes two votes to your one, that means we explore."

"Two votes?" I asked. "Katie hasn't voted yet."

"But I did," Kristie said. "So of course she votes the same way."

"That's right," Katie put in. "Kristie just happened to vote first this time."

"I know when I'm beaten," I said.

"Not yet," Kristie murmured.

I wasn't sure what to make of that, so I ignored it. "What would you like to see? The swimming hole, maybe? It's about a half mile from here. I often swim there and, " I added with a slight leer, "I never bother with a suit."

"That sounds like a good place to start," Katie said. Then she seemed to hesitate a little. "Will we need to get dressed?"

I thought about it for a second or two. The pool itself was very private but the trail to the hole did pass an open area or two where someone might be able to see from one of the hiking trails in the forest system. Not likely, but possible. "It's not likely anyone would see, but you might want to put something on just in case. Anyway you'll want some shoes. You don't have to wear boots if you don't want. It's an easy trail."

In the end we all put on running shoes and cutoffs (but no underwear) and the twins donned short tee shirts. The air was already quite warm and we were certainly not too cool as we made our way along the trail. Soon we came to the bank of the stream and the trail turned to follow it uphill. The stream, about ten or twelve feet wide here, bounced along over the smooth rocks of its bed. The sound of the tumbling water, a few birds and insects, and the light breeze were all that was to be heard as we walked mostly in silence. Then we came out of a thicket and a glade a hundred feet across opened in front of us. At the far end the stream tumbled over a series of steep rapids, dropping nearly eight feet, before it entered a placid pool. Originally the pool had been no more than two feet deep in the center but I had partly dammed the stream and now the pool was nearly thirty feet wide and sixty long. At the center it was chest deep.

The twins exclaimed excitedly and ran to the edge near the rapids. They immediately started pulling off their clothing and one of them called, "Come on, Dave. Let's get wet."

How could I resist an invitation like that? I started removing my own clothes as I neared where they were standing. A tree had fallen across the end of the pool about five feet below the rapids and stretched from side to side. The two girls, now both naked again, walked out along it to the center.

Suddenly I realized what they were about to do and called, "Wait! You don't want to jump in like that." But I was a couple of seconds too late and both jumped - feet first, at least - out into the water. There was a single splash and then a loud shriek, or rather two loud shrieks.

"It's cold!" Katie shouted.

"I tried to warn you," I said as I waded more slowly into the pool. "The stream starts at a glacier. You can't expect it to be warm, but you'll get used to it pretty quickly."

The two girls moved over to meet me. We were standing in about three feet of water when we met and Kristie said, "You'll just have to warm us up until we do, then." With that she put her arms around me and began another one of those kisses.

The water temperature was probably in the low sixties. Not really ice water, but it felt pretty cold. I will admit that my temperature did seem to go up quite a bit during that kiss and the identical one Katie gave me afterwards. But that was as far as it went. In water that cold even the twins couldn't get my cock aroused. Instead we splashed around and swam back and forth a few times. We did do a little feeling and there were a few more of those kisses. (We did need to warm up some, didn't we?) After a while one of the girls said, "I think I'm turning blue."

"We had better get out and dry off a little," I said. "We can swim again later if you want." I had brought a couple of towels and now we dried each other - and used another couple of those kisses to warm up some more. We looked around the clearing a little more, but the twins decided they had done enough swimming for that day. We got dressed, picked up the towels, and started back towards the house.

When we got back the girls immediately pulled off their clothes again and I followed suit. I was hoping they were thinking about more sex, but Katie suddenly said, "Let's go look at the barn. We haven't been there at all."

Not exactly what I would have chosen to do just then, but what the heck. Anyway I started across the fifty yards to the barn with the two girls just behind me. I opened a small door in the side near one end instead of the big double door I used to bring the car inside. We stepped through onto the concrete floor and I gestured around the large room. "Welcome to my garage."

About a third of the length of the barn was walled off here to form a room big enough to hold my Blazer as well as a couple of workbenches along the back wall. Actually there was room to get in two other cars if I parked them really close, but I had never had more than one inside at a time. The girls looked around and then Kristie said, "Let's see what's through there." She indicated a small door, located between two of the workbenches, in the dividing wall.

"OK, I said. But there's nothing in there except a big empty old barn."

We went through the door and stepped into an area about sixty feet long and thirty five wide. There were several old stalls along the right wall at the far end along with one large storage room. Otherwise the only thing showing was the concrete floor and the timber framing of the barn. At about fifteen foot intervals large, smooth posts rose twenty feet up to the roof supports. About ten feet up was a cross beam and on each post was a double triangle support, one on either side of the post. These supported the cross members. For the last thirty feet at the far end, the cross beams had been floored over and used to store hay. Now the open floor space was bare and unused.

Katie moved over to one of the posts. "Hey, I can think of a use for these." She turned her back to it and stretched her arms up and out, holding them against the triangular supports.

Kristie moved over to the other side of the post, facing it. "Or maybe like this," she said, stretching her arms like her sister's, but facing the post instead of away from it.

These two looked incredibly sexy all the time. But stretched against that post, naked as they were, I could imagine them tightly bound while I used a cat or maybe feathers or some other item to torment them. My cock began to harden.

They stood like that for about a minute, Katie's nipples beginning to stick out as they hardened even more. Kristie's nipples were hidden by the post but her rounded ass, protruding as it was, just invited a lashing. Then, as though on some signal, both lowered their hands and turned to face me. Katie looked down at my cock which was now beginning to assume a horizontal aspect. Kristie followed her gaze and then both looked up at me. "Let's see what you look like stretched like that, Dave," Kristie said.

"Yes," Katie said. "Fair's, fair."

They each moved over and took one of my hands to lead me to the post. I didn't object as they stood me with my back to the post and held my hands up to the triangle support pieces. I left my hands there as they moved back and looked me up and down. Katie moved back closer and cupped my balls in her hand. "Nice," she said.

Kristie came over, too, and bent to lick at each of my nipples. I squirmed but kept my hands up as though they were tied there. Then both girls knelt and began to lick at my cock and to tickle my balls and surrounding area with their hands. This was too much and my hands fell to protect myself as I bent over in laughter.

"No fair," Kristie cried.

"Yeah, you need to be still," Katie said. Then she produced a pair of the wrist cuffs and a couple of short pieces of rope. I have no idea how the twins had carried that stuff out with them without my noticing, but they must have. Anyway, I decided it would really be fair to let them tie me up and I supposed I could take a little tickling. After all, my cock was already sticking out straight and hard from just the small amount of attention I had already received. So I let them fasten the cuffs around my wrists and tie the ropes to the D rings. Then each girls took hold of a rope and moved me up to the post. Their other hands were busy playing with my privates and stroking my ass and I didn't even notice they had me facing the post until they began to pull the ropes tight.

Maybe I could have still pulled loose at that point, but the girls were a lot stronger than they looked and I didn't really try. For whatever reason I soon found myself pulled up so that I had to stand on my toes. I was facing the smooth post, a lot of my weight hanging from my wrists, my leg and calf muscles stretched tautly. They used another piece of the rope to tie my ankles on either side of the post so that my legs were opened about a foot.

Then they began to play with me. Fingers ghosted up and down my ribs, along the undersides of my arms and the backs of my legs, up the crack of my ass and along the sensitive area between my anus and balls. I strained in laughter and could feel my cock becoming even more turgid. Occasionally they would stop tickling and lick somewhere or kiss and suck some part of my body. To say I was aroused would definitely have been an understatement.

I was breathing hard when I heard Katie say, "I'll be right back." Her twin didn't acknowledge - at least verbally - and continued to lick and tease me. In only about a minute Katie returned. Kristie stood up and I twisted around to see what they had. I should have known. Katie had a small box and as I watched she removed two of the cats from it and handed one to Kristie.

As I have said I've played BDSM games with a few different girls. However, most of these games haven't really been intense. A lot of spanking, some with paddles and occasional straps or belts. A few times I've used a cat or crop on a girl. And I've felt a paddle several times myself. But I had been whipped only once. The previous summer when Suzanne was up here we had tried trading off a couple of times. Once she had tied me to the chains on the porch and used the cat with soft leather tails. It stung and it turned me on, but didn't do any real damage. Suzanne didn't seem to like dishing it out as much as being on the receiving end, so we never repeated that experience. Also I think she didn't really use the whip very hard for the same reason. Now I was going to be whipped and I had seen these two using cats on each other. They wouldn't be afraid to really swing it. What had I gotten myself into?

Katie had the cat with two foot soft leather tails and Kristie had the larger one from my office display. Both came over and started to trail the leather tails over my ass and back. Kristie leaned against me, her hard nipple moving across my side. She moved her mouth against my right ear and said, "We're going to really whip your ass, Dave. You're going to love it." Then she ran her tongue around the inside of my ear.

I wasn't sure if I'd love it or not. In fact I was a little scared and wasn't sure I could even take it. But I had whipped the girls, it did seem fair, and, anyway, I wanted to find out what it was like. Katie leaned against my left side and brought her lips to my other ear. "Same safe words, Dave. But try to take it for us. We'll make it worth your while." Then she licked inside that ear.

I had no doubt these two could "make it worth my while." I also knew they wouldn't hit hard enough to do any real damage. But I was stretched - really stretched - naked and vulnerable, bound so I could hardly move, and there were two strong girls about to "really whip my ass." I decided to hold out as long as I could.

The first lash landed on my ass and it stung. But I realized it wasn't very hard. Katie was doing the whipping because I recognized the feel of the wide, soft lashes. As the blows continued they got harder and soon she had me crying out even with that soft whip. Then Kristie started adding her lashes with the thirty inch cat. I howled when the first of these cut across my rear. I was quickly learning that these two really knew how to handle a cat. Both could give their wrist the little flick at exactly the right time to make the ends of the tails really snap against my flesh.

My bottom felt hot and I knew it must already be quite red. The twins then began to spread the blows and even with the softer whip Katie was getting some real results. It seemed every lash was making me scream or cry out. They really hurt, but I was determined to take whatever they gave me. Stretched as I was the lashes felt like fire when they landed on the taut muscles of my calves or upper back. They wrapped some around onto my sides and even managed to snap the ends against my nipples several times. Kristie - if she was the one still using the large cat - seemed to be very good at making the tail ends snap into my ass crack.

Tears were streaming down my face and I was crying out nearly constantly, but to my own later surprise I hadn't even thought of using a safe word since the whipping really began. I guess I did really trust them not to go to far and despite the pain, or maybe because of it, I was becoming even more aroused. My cock was trying to stick up but it was pressed tightly against the post, trapped between me and the wood, unable to rise to its desired position. I suppose I could maybe have worked it alongside the post, and, while that would have allowed it to stick up, it would also have made it a possible target of those leather tails, either accidently or on purpose. So I left it pressing against the wood.

This was a lot more intense than any of the spankings I had previously experienced. Certainly more intense than the one half-hearted whipping Suzanne had given me. There was also the element of surprise: I hadn't really been expecting it when they tied me to the post. So I was totally helpless, maybe a little off balance not knowing what was coming, and there was no doubt that these two beautiful nude nymphs swinging the whips were definitely in charge. All of these things added up to make this a far more arousing experience than any earlier ones where I was the "victim."

Finally the lashes stopped, at least for awhile. The two girls came over and began to feel my hot ass, gently stroking and letting their fingers run up the crack and across my anus. One of them untied my ankles and the other loosened the rope on my left wrist. I expected to be released, but when the rope slipped from the support triangle is was suddenly tossed over the beam a couple of feet to my right, only now that was to my left. They had turned me around, my right wrist rope still bound to the triangle near the post and the left one pulling my hands apart. They pulled on the rope until I was again stretched with my feet just able to rest flat on the floor.

Katie put her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. "We haven't even tried this side yet," she said, running her fingers down my chest.

"No," her sister said. "There isn't a mark on him here." She let her hand trail across my nipples and down my stomach and around my hard cock and swollen balls. Now I felt a little scared again. Were they going to whip my cock? I knew they wouldn't really try to hurt me but where did their idea of "play" leave off?

Katie picked up the soft tailed cat once more and began to slap it against my front. For the next few minutes they took turns, lashing my chest and legs, but staying away from my sexual parts. It did sting. And I was turning red a lot of places. But they were careful not to do any real damage and, although I did scream a few times and was crying a lot, it really wasn't as bad as when they had been whipping my ass.

At last they stopped. Both girls came over and began to play with me, running hands, lips, and tongues all over me. Soon the crying stopped and was replaced with gasps of arousal. My cock strained like it wanted to break out of its skin and my balls ached, swollen and full, desperately needing release.

Both girls knelt and licked and sucked at my cock, but never enough to let me come. They were very, very good at orgasm denial, judging perfectly how much I could take without starting to go over the top. Then Katie stood up and faced me, putting her arms around my neck once more. Suddenly the pulled hard against my neck, pulling herself up and wrapping her legs around my waist. Her sister took hold of my stiff rod and moved it back and forth across Katie's soaked slit and then pushed it inside. Katie sucked in her breath and squeezed her legs even harder around me. We started to fuck. Tied as I was I couldn't do an awful lot, but I managed to make my hips thrust forward by going up onto my toes. Katie used those strong legs of hers to wonderful effect as her internal muscles clenched and unclenched repeatedly. Then Kristie suddenly pushed a wet finger into my rectum and began to work it in and out in a hard rhythm, synchronized with Katie's and my thrusts. Needless to say I didn't last long under this stimulation and soon was crying out as I seemed to pump a quart of my juices into Katie's hot pussy. Katie clamped her legs in an iron grip as Kristie pushed harder than ever into my rear and held that penetrating pressure against our convulsions.

When Katie started to come down she unwrapped her legs and let them return to the floor, taking some of the strain off my arms. Kristie slowly withdrew her digit and I hung limply from the ropes.

"I think we should stay in charge for the rest of the day. Is that all right with you, Dave? After all, I haven't really had a chance at you yet." Kristie accompanied that with slow circles of her tongue around my nipples.

I was still breathing a little fast but managed, "It seems I have no say in it anyway, so I guess I'm yours. Just try to leave me conscious."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.