Double Vision
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Professor James

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young history professor, spending the summer working at a house high in the Rockies, encounters two most unlikely backpackers: a pair of beautiful twins. They spend several days in intense play and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BDSM   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Notwithstanding the fact that I had come three times in the last couple of hours, I was hard and ready. This was hotter than any fantasy that I had ever dreamed up and I wanted it to go on and on. I lifted the cat significantly. "Do you two think you have been punished sufficiently?"

Kristie answered, "I'm sure we need more so we will really remember it." Katie vigorously nodded her head in agreement.

"Then I guess we'll have to see what we can do about that." I took Kristie back over to the hanging chain. The few minutes rest, I was sure, had reduced the strain in her arms, but now I intended to strain them even a little more. I pulled her up until her feet couldn't remain flat on the floor and secured her wrist cuffs. Then I brought Katie over and fastened her in the same position, back to back with her sister. Both girls kept shifting around to maintain their balance - not that they could have fallen, chained as they were - their toes almost dancing as they shifted back and forth. Their backs and asses were pressed together and their entire bodies were taut with the strain of almost all their weight hanging from their wrists.

I left for a few seconds to retrieve a couple of other items from the closet in my bedroom and soon returned with a one inch dowel about four feet long. This had a number of holes drilled at two inch intervals along its length and eyebolts installed through a pair of them. I moved the eyebolts so that they were spaced about two feet apart and then knelt to attach each twin's ankle cuffs to them. This had the effect of stretching the pair even more, leaving only the ends of their toes touching the floor. I loved the effect this had on the muscles of their flat stomachs and the shape it imparted to their firmly muscled legs.

I stood and began to circle the pair, stopping to caress or lick or nibble at a sensitive part of their exposed antonymy. I sucked and tweaked their nipples, ran my fingers up their wet slits, and tickled their stretched stomachs. Their nipples were rock hard and sticking far out and I decided to see how they liked the feel of clamps. I had brought in two pairs of clamps, each set connected by a short chain. These were flat metal clamps, one pair with rubber coverings and one without. Both had adjustable spring tensions. But before I applied them I decided to further stimulate these lovely targets and began to lash them lightly with the soft leather cat.

I struck hard enough to sting and was rewarded by gasps and small cries or yelps. After maybe twenty strokes divided between the two girls, I stopped the whipping and held the clamps in front of their faces. Two pairs of deep green eyes opened wide, but neither twin said anything. I took the rubber covered pair of clamps and, after rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, let one close on Katie's left tit. She sucked in her breath, but didn't object. Then, instead of placing its mate on her right tit, I pulled it around and clamped it on Kristie's right. The second pair had no rubber to pad the metal clamps, but they were smooth, not serrated, and when I let the first close over Kristie's left nub she only made a soft moan. I brought the other end of the chain around and let the second clamp close over Katie's remaining tit, bringing a similar groan from her.

Both twins were obviously very aroused and their juices were running down their legs. I stepped back and admired my sexy captives. Then I raised the cat and brought it down diagonally across Kristie's stretched stomach and on around her left hip, the tails just reaching far enough to strike her sister's hip also. I began to move around the two, lashing at irregular intervals, not severely but gradually increasing the strength of the blows. Mostly I concentrated on their stomachs and hips, but spread some of the blows along the outside of their legs. Then I began to add some to more sensitive areas: the undersides of their clamped tits, their shaved mounds, and the insides of their taut thighs.

The twins moaned, cried out and jerked under this treatment, but obviously were enjoying it. I continued, never striking hard enough to do any real damage, but always enough to sting. They couldn't hold still even when I wasn't striking them and were constantly twisting and rubbing themselves against each other. After about twenty minutes of this sexy torture I stopped and moved beside them. Using both of my hands I reached around and stroked a finger between swollen lips and penetrated into two sopping slits. I continued to play in this double fashion for two or three minutes, running my fingers in and out and stroking and squeezing hard clits. Suddenly I felt Kristie start to be shaken by a series of hard contractions which seemed to immediately set her sister off on her own orgasm.

I continued to finger them even after they began to come down and soon they were starting to come a second time. This time when they began to recover I moved around in front of Katie and knelt to begin licking at her super sensitive flesh. After a minute I switched around to lick her twin. I continued to move back and forth between them, eating one hot pussy while using my fingers on the other. I kept this up for several minutes until I couldn't take it any more myself. I was sucking at Katie when desire overwhelmed me and I stood up in front of her. With the girls spread and stretched in this fashion, my cock was at the right height and I shoved it into a very willing Katie in one long slide. Reaching around them, I held tightly to Kristie and began to rhythmically thrust against the hot body against my front while squeezing the hot body under my hands. As Katie and I neared climax I moved my right hand down and into Kristie's wet tunnel and began to stimulate her directly. I felt Katie start to convulse, squeezing my hard member with her internal muscles and almost immediately began to spurt my load into her. Our action - and my busy fingers - pushed Kristie over the edge and she joined us with her own climax.

I held tightly to the two girls as our breathing returned to more normal. The twins twisted their heads around in my direction so they could just catch eye contact with each other. I had the strong feeling they were about to quote a rating number again and decided to beat them to it. I quickly looked from one to the other and said, "Twelve."

All three of us laughed and I began to release them. After removing the spreader bar I took off the nipple clamps to the accompaniment of cries at the pain of returning blood. I then unclipped their wrist cuffs and they groaned as their stretched arms came back down. I helped them remove their cuffs and put an arm around each. "It's nearly midnight," I said. "Why don't we all go take a quick shower? We can use the bath in my room - it's larger."

Still with an arm around each naked twin I led them down the hall and into my bedroom. This had been the master bedroom and had a large bath with a tiled shower nearly five feet square. We rinsed with a lot of extra feeling around and then we all helped each other dry off. As we headed back towards the porch I said, "I think I should keep you tied up tonight. And the plugs should definitely stay in place. How does that sound?"

Again I saw sexy shivers from the pair and Katie said, "We'd like that. As long as you do more than just keep us tied."

I grinned at them. "Don't worry. I'm not sure I can manage it quite yet, but don't count on sleeping through the night. And I'm sure you'll need more attention by tomorrow morning, too."

I took a couple of long pieces of rope and ran them under the mattress from top to bottom. After putting the cuffs back on the girls I had them lie down on their backs, one on either side of the mattress. I attached their cuffs to the ends of the ropes, not tightly but enough so they couldn't move their hands down more than a few inches. Then I blew out the candles and climbed in between them.

All three of us were yawning, somewhat worn from the intensive play. I kissed each of them - a very good kiss - and lay back with a hand of each bare twin. I don't think any of the three of us stayed awake more than a minute.

Some time during the night I woke to find myself beginning to squeeze bare flesh and noticed that my cock was already at attention. It was still totally dark with only starlight to illuminate the night so that I could see only the slightest of outlines. But I could feel and feel I did. I began to stroke the twin on my left - Kristie, if I remembered correctly - and soon she was awake and responding to the attention. I touched her nipples and found them rock hard and when I began to stroke into her slit I encountered a swollen clit. For ten minutes or so I teased, stroked and licked. Then I rolled on top and slowly pushed my hard member into an eager pussy. I'm sure we woke Katie early on but I'll admit I didn't notice until we began to come down from our own climaxes. Then I became aware that another horny female was busy squirming on my other side. Tied as she was she could do little to get herself off so, of course, I helped. I spent the next quarter hour using my tongue and fingers until she exploded in an orgasm of her own.

Once more the three of us fell asleep. The next time I opened my eyes the sun had risen and both girls were awake and communicating with exchanged eye contact and silent mouthed words. I added my own form of silent communication using fingers and tongue and repeated the earlier night actions in mirror image, first fucking Katie and then eating Kristie to a lovely climax.

After releasing the women, I led them in for a quick shower and then, again without bothering to get dressed, found some fruit and yogurt for breakfast. The girls didn't seem to mind in the least remaining naked and I certainly wasn't going to complain. I loved the view. All of the marks from the previous night's play had disappeared and both twins were in high spirits. At some point I asked what they would like to do today. Another exchange of glances and Katie said, "Since we agreed to stay a few days as your captives, we certainly expect a little more sex and torture. In fact a lot more sex and torture."

I looked from one to the other. "You really like the rough stuff? I wouldn't want to hurt you too much."

"Don't worry," Kristie replied. "We'll let you know if it gets too rough."

"That's right," Katie added. "We love the stimulation of the bondage and whipping and so on. We wouldn't like it if it really hurt - not hurt to the point where the pain's the only thing. We're not into that at all. But, like last night, the pain is a real stimulation. Really turns us on. You do like us turned on, don't you?"

"There's no doubt of that. You are the two sexiest women I ever met or even dreamed of. If you really want more sexy torture, I'm all for it. I just don't want to get too rough."

"We'll tell you if you do," Katie said. "We've played rougher than that before - but not a lot rougher. It's not really pain as much as 'kinky.' You do it just about right."

"Well, I expect I can come up with a few things. I've got an idea. I did promise you two that you could use the washer. I'll show you where everything is and then I want to go set up something. A surprise."

They agreed and I led them into the laundry room and showed them where I kept the soap and so on. "Now you two go ahead and get your stuff clean and I'll let you know when I get done. Probably about twenty minutes."

They headed back to get all their laundry from their packs. They'd only need one load since they weren't wearing anything. I went outside to the storage shed and found several things I needed for what I had in mind. There are two large trees out back, tall oaks with trunks a foot and a half across. These are located about thirty feet from the house and about twelve feet apart. In the shed I found a pair of long, smooth poles. Actually these were leftover pieces of porch rail from when the house was built. Each was sixteen feet long and about three or four inches across. Instead of being perfectly rectangular like a plain board, they were beveled on all four edges and shaped so the top rose in a slight, rounded ridge that would fit your hand if you laid it over it. I took these and some half inch rope out to the two oaks and tied one of the rails between them, about thirty inches above the ground. I tied the second one on the other side of the trunks at a height of only about four inches.

I went back inside and into my bedroom where I found a couple of extra blankets in the closet. As I was going back out one of the girls called, "We've got our stuff started. Are you ready for us yet?"

What a question! But I called back, "Almost. A few more minutes and I'll be finished." I went on out to the trees and used one of the blankets to wrap the upper rail, tying it on with more rope, so that it was well padded. One more quick trip out to the shed where I found some large tent stakes and an engineer's hammer. I carried these back over to the trees and then went back inside.

The two girls were waiting in the room I had originally said they could use. Of course, somehow they had not gotten around to using it and now I doubted they would. (Not if I had anything to say about it!) They were sitting on the bed and both of them looked a little flushed. I noticed that Kristie's fingers looked damp and guessed that maybe they had been playing with themselves. Going with this guess I said, "It looks like you two didn't wait for me and were already pleasuring yourselves. Am I right?"

Kristie said, "We were just warming up for you."

"There's nothing wrong with that, is there?" Katie added.

"There's certainly nothing wrong with doing it," I said. "But you started in here by yourselves and that deprived me of watching. I think maybe I should punish you for that, don't you?"

Both twins smiled at me and then looked at each other. "Oh, goodie," they said almost together.

I put the cuffs back of both of them and clipped their hands together behind their backs. Then I picked up a few of the toys and led them out back and over to the padded bar. I stood the girls side by side inside the lower bar and facing the upper one. After spreading each of their legs two feet apart I anchored their ankle cuffs to the lower bar. Then I leaned Kristie over the upper bar. The padded cylinder came just high enough so her pubic bone pressed against it and when I bent her forward, her ass was taut and raised higher than anything else. I used two of the tent stakes and tied her wrists near the ground, holding her tightly across the upper bar, open and exposed and tied so tightly she could barely wiggle. Then I repeated the process with her sister.

I stood back and looked. It was amazing enough that these two astounding beauties wanted to be here and naked but it was even more unbelievable that they loved these kinky games. But it was obvious they did. Both of the twins were now breathing a little faster and, if anything, looked even a little more flushed than they had after I had caught them masturbating. I let my hands roam over their stretched forms, squeezing an ass cheek, running a finger along a crack, wrapping a hand around a tight flank.

Then I stepped back and picked up the cat I had had on display in my office. This had a wood handle eighteen inches long and thirty inch leather lashes. The leather was well oiled and flexible and I let the tails drag across each of their nude bodies. Then I raised the instrument and brought it down with a light blow across Kristie's taut rear. This was followed by another blow across Katie's rump. I alternated between them, increasing the strength of each blow until I could see the skin turn first pink and then red at each stroke. These stung and each brought a squeal or cry. Occasionally I would stop the flogging and run my fingers along their slits, quickly finding that they were already soaked. I sometimes poked my finger inside a hot slit or into a tight anus. Both of the twins seemed to like these digital forays, wiggling and pressing back against my fingers.

I continued their whipping and soon both tight asses were a bright pink all over and I could see moisture escaping from between both wonderful sets of legs. I let some of the strokes wrap under and strike dangling tits and exposed flanks.

Finally I stopped and moved behind Kristie. I ran my hands over her flanks and moved up to push the head of my hard cock against her wet pussy. As I pressed inside, Kristie threw back her head and gasped. I fucked her for about a minute and then pulled out and moved to her sister. Here I received a similar reaction as I plowed her slit for another minute or so.

Given the chance I'm a pretty highly sexed individual. Even when I'm alone - like I usually am up here - I often masturbate two or three times a day. And with an interested companion I can usually manage as much as the lady wants. I remember one time when a girl and I rented a nice resort cabin for the weekend. I think we managed twelve times in one twenty-four hour period. Of course, I was twenty-two then, but I still can manage eight times or more a day given a willing partner and the opportunity. Now I had the opportunity and two - count them, two - very willing partners. I wasn't worried about disappointing either of them, but I realized I couldn't keep up fucking them in pairs all day and all night long. Not if I wanted to come myself each time. Of course, this still left a lot of possibilities, but I decided to see if they were interested in a little variation.

When I pulled out of Katie, I stepped back and, slightly gasping, said, "Girls, I don't think I can do justice to both of you at the same time." They started to protest but I stopped them. "I don't intend to neglect either of you, but suppose I punish one of you properly now and the other a little later. The second one can help me punish her sister."

The two twins looked at each other. From my point of view this was incredibly erotic. Remember my point of view was standing above and behind them, looking down at their stretched, naked bodies and spread pink asses. They turned tear stained faces towards each other and I could almost see the conversation flowing back and forth between their eyes. Of course I don't know for sure but I had the idea they were betting which could get the most out of me. I'm sure they were agreeing to some kind of competition.

After a few seconds Katie turned and said, "All right. As long as you don't neglect either of us." Then she asked, "Which of us goes first?"

I said, "Let's let chance decide." I went back onto the porch and returned with a silver dollar. "Tails, Kristie and heads, Katie. OK?" They both nodded and I flipped the coin high into the air. It spun and landed just in front of the two bound women, the eagle showing. "Looks like Katie gets to help punish you, Kristie. But, before we start, I think I'll just give her a little more. Seeing as how you are so available, Katie."

With that I picked up the cat and applied another fifteen strokes to Katie. Then I released her wrists and ankles and gave her a long "full body" kiss. A kiss like that between two naked people definitely leaves one feeling he's been kissed. I handed the cat to Katie and said, "Any little sisterly tricks you'd like to get even for?"

She grinned and raised the cat, bringing it down with no warning across her twin's taut rear. It was definitely not a gentle blow and was, in fact, at least as hard as those I had been giving them. The girls had said they played together with each other before so I shouldn't have been surprised. Still the sight of these two lovely naked women, one whipping the other, both identical, was an unbelievable turn on. Katie gave her a dozen lashes, wringing cries with each. She turned to me and said, "I told you we weren't afraid to play rough. Now why don't you pick up where you left off. I'll help."

I wasn't sure what she meant by "help" but I knew where I left off. I moved behind the bound Kristie and slowly slid my cock into her soaked pussy. Katie moved over and knelt on the grass beside us. With one hand she reached between my legs to cup my balls and with the other she began to rub my ass. After a couple of minutes of this, Kristie managed to gasp between rapid breaths, "My ass, Dave. Fuck my ass."

I could hardly believe that invitation. The twins had two of the most beautiful asses I had ever seen and Kristie's, stretched tightly and radiating heat from its pink surface, was one of the most inviting sights I had ever witnessed. As if any more was needed, Katie moved her hand from my balls and grasped my cock, pulling it from Kristie's slit and pushing the head against her twin's tiny rosebud.

Although I was wet with their juices, I asked Katie for the tube of lube from the pile of toys I had brought out. She didn't hand it to me as I expected. Instead she squeezed some onto her hand and proceeded to slick my cock and use her fingers to push some inside her sister's tight rear. Then Katie took hold of my shaft again and pushed it against Kristie's back door. I knew this wasn't a first time for Kristie but her rear hole was so small and tight that it felt like it. I pushed hard against her and gradually forced the head of my cock inside her tight rear. There I stopped for some time and let her adjust to the intrusion. When I felt her ring of muscle relax a little I pressed in again for a short ways and then let myself pull back slightly. I continued to proceed in this manner until finally my entire shaft was buried to the hilt in Kristie's delectable bottom.

While this had been going on Kristie wasn't inactive. A couple of times she had cried out or groaned as she was stretched but mostly she was trying to push back to get me deeper. Of course she could hardly move, tied as she was, but she used her muscles to clutch at my cock whenever it started to withdraw as well as vocally encouraging me. And her sister wasn't sitting idly by either. When I had started to push inside Kristie's rear, Katie had knelt down on the grass and begun to play with my balls. Sometime between then and when I found myself pressed all the way in against Kristie's hot and red ass, Katie had managed to squirm around underneath us so she could begin licking at my balls and the sensitive area behind them. She started using one of her hands to play with my anus and tickle along between it and my balls while her other hand appeared to be occupied between her own legs.

Kristie began to encourage me to move. Not that I needed much encouragement, but a sexy "Fuck me, Dave. Fuck my ass hard," did tend to drive me on a little more. Despite being experienced at anal sex, Kristie felt incredibly tight. She seemed to have tremendous control of her muscles back there and I could feel her squeezing pressure almost rippling along my length as I thrust in and out. Between this amazing stimulation and her twin's attention to my sensitive regions, it wasn't surprising that I didn't last a long time. In little more than a minute I was spurting my hot fluids into her bowels and Kristie was clutching my member and beginning to convulse in her own orgasm. As I shot my last into that hot, tight tunnel I felt Katie squeeze my balls almost, but not quite, too hard, and start into her own climax.

I stayed with my cock buried deeply within Kristie's rear for a minute or two while our breathing began to return to normal. When I felt myself beginning to shrink, I pulled free and leaned over and kissed her back, running my tongue down her bound form and along the crack of her ass, tasting my own juices which had begun to seep out. As I stood back up Katie, who had been watching, put her arms around me, and tasted my juices, this time mingled with Kristie's, as Katie's tongue began to explore my mouth. When we broke apart I released Kristie and she gave me a kiss which was twin to her own twin's kiss.

With an arm around each naked twin, I went back inside where we shared a quick shower and dried each other before heading back outside to the lawn. It was a warm day and the girls wanted to lie in the sun a little, so I picked up some beach towels on the way. When we got to a sunny spot on the grass I spread the towels, but before we could lie down Katie said, "Since we're supposed to be punishing Kristie I think she should be tied down, don't you, Dave?"

I hadn't planned on that but Kristie didn't object so I got four of the tent stakes and soon had her stretched spread eagled on her back, arms and legs tied to the stakes. Katie produced some sun screen and helped me spread it over her squirming sister and then had me spread some all over her, a task to which I didn't have any objection. Then she insisted on returning the favor, rubbing the slick lotion all over me. The three of us stretched out side by side with me occasionally teasing Kristie so I could keep her aroused, but not enough to come. Sometimes this teasing seemed to involve Katie and me playing together while Kristie could see but not do anything. It was no surprise that Kristie wasn't the only one kept aroused.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.