African Gang-Banged Bride - Cover

African Gang-Banged Bride

by Wifwat

Copyright© 2005 by Wifwat

Erotica Sex Story: 18yr old Bride on Honeymoon in Africa gets gang banged by tribesmen. As told by the Bride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

I write under the name Wife Watcher but as there is someone already using that name on this site, I list my stories as written by Wifwat.

Copyright© WIFE WATCHER 1999

The first time that I ever had a black cock was when I was 18 and on a trip to Africa with my new husband Ben. We were on the 2nd week of our Honeymoon when one night in the hotel bar, Ben, my husband who is an anthropologist and is 43 years old, was talking to a group of old black men about their tribes and customs etc.

It was very warm, no, very HOT. So I was wearing a bikini top and mini-skirt, no panties or stockings as I was longing for a cool breeze to waft up between my legs and cool me off. I was having a miserable time just hanging around waiting for Ben and drinking when this really gorgeous African man came over and introduced himself to me. He told me his name which I couldn't pronounce but it sounded a bit like George, so that's what I called him. We talked and danced for a couple of hours and as I'd had a few drinks, I didn't object when his hands started to roam, squeezing my bottom and playing with my breasts. I was actually enjoying it as Ben had been neglecting me a bit. Being on Honeymoon, I thought that we would be having sex night and day but maybe because Ben is so much older than I am, we had only done it 3 times in 9 days. Then George asked me to go outside for some air. I was going to tell my husband Ben that I'd be right back but he was so engrossed in talking that he hadn't even noticed me dancing never mind notice me going outside with a tall black African.

The store, the church & the hotel were the only solid wooden structures there. The only other buildings were grass huts. That is except for a small wooden barn that we found when he took me around to the back of the hotel. He was kissing me and I was really drunk and just having an awesome time kissing him back as I was being groped by this very handsome and exotic, black man.

We went into the barn and lay down on the straw. I slipped my bikini top down and let him suck and squeeze my breasts. My legs were spread and he was between them. I knew what was happening when I felt his hard cock brushing along my inner thigh; and I was loving it.

I was longing to feel his cock start to penetrate me. I remember it felt really good as it slipped inside. He was kissing me and pumping his lovely cock into me. I was just moaning and holding on. It was very warm and steamy in the small barn and we both were sweating and breathing heavy as we kissed and rubbed and fucked. I was very close to having an orgasm when I opened my eyes and looked over his shoulder to see three tribesmen watching us.

My first thought was panic, but just then George really started to fuck me hard. He was groaning and slamming into me. I knew he was cumming. Then I could feel his hot cum flood my pussy as he squirted it deep inside me. I was lost in passion and I just closed my eyes and thrust my pelvis into his. I was still very close to cumming.

Then he started to slow down and he whispered some things in my ear that I didn't quite hear as he finally stopped. He kissed me and smiled as he pulled his cock out. God I felt so empty as I felt his cum seeping out of my pussy.

He got up and pulled his pants up. I was still laying in the straw.

I sat up a little and closed my legs and covered my breasts with my hands. As I opened my eyes, I could see that there were now six tribesmen, who were wearing only loincloths; looking at me and smiling and discussing me in their own language.

I knew I was really drunk, but I must have been completely insane too because instead of screaming for my husband, I let my hands expose my naked breasts to the tall black natives and, as I looked down at my breasts, I let my leg fall open slightly; I knew they could all easily see my pussy.

I looked up and all I really remember is the necklace of 'lions teeth' that the 1st big tribesman had around his neck, as he was pushing in between my legs. I laid back and closed my eyes as I felt his cock find my pussy. He rubbed it up and down in my pussylips before he finally slipped it inside of my grateful pussy. I must have been the first white girl he had ever been with because he fucked me hard for about one minute before he was groaning and shooting his sponk inside my cunt to mingle with George's sponk. I was loving it. All I remember is that the men were older; much older than George. They all seemed like wild tribesmen, so they must have loved getting between the legs of such a young, white girl.

A couple of them were brown and a couple were jet black, but they all loved fucking me and everyone of them pumped a load of sponk deep inside my pussy. As the last man fucked me hard and finally shot his load inside my completely loose and sloppy pussy, I just laid there in a pool of cum, sweaty and exhausted. The man was still on top of me breathing hard and I could still feel his pulsing cock inside me as cum bubbled and seeped out around it and down over my arse. I never really had an orgasm during sex before. But that night, after the second man fucked me, I swear I never stopped cumming. With each new cock, my orgasms grew stronger & stronger.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.