Selfish Mom - Cover

Selfish Mom

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A Bible-thumping Mom in the future is forced to make a difficult choice, makes the wrong one, but life is full of surprises.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Violence  

Author’s Note: I apologize for those a bit jolted by me breaking the fourth wall here in this chapter, but there are reasons for it in the context of this chapter. Plus, my daughter thought it was a great idea and I agreed with her.

“Do you, Jamie, take this woman, Amy, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?” Jane Mensch recited the vows for Jamie’s and Amy’s wedding, using her newfound authority as an ordained minister from an interfaith group to officiate for her lovers.

“I do,” Jamie smiled as he answered Jane, winking at Amy, Tom, and their various lovers as he did so.

“Do you, Amy, take this man, Jamie, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?” Jane now turned to Amy, who blushed more than a little as she realized that she really was about to become Jamie’s wife at last.

True, they were part of a larger group, and there was a very broad, very basic compact between them, everyone having agreed after several attempts at a more exhaustive document that short and sweet were best for that sort of thing. There were other agreements among them as well, including Jane’s and Debbie’s Mistress/slave contract, which supplemented the principal and mutual accord. The one thing that hadn’t changed was the need for formal ceremonies, coming now, to solemnize their various arrangements to the satisfaction of all concerned. The marriage of Amy and Jamie seemed an excellent place to start. The only difference was that, unlike the other ceremonies, this one had binding, legal weight.

“Then, by the power vested in me by the Republican Front, by the Provisional Government of the United States, and by the State of West Virginia, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride,” Jane told Jamie, who grabbed Amy and kissed her with abandon, making out with his naked bride in front of all of their guests, witnesses, and both the bridal and groom’s parties.

Yes, reader, you heard that correctly. Amy was completely nude, as was Jamie. They were not the only ones who attended this wedding in the state of nature, either. There was the best man, Tom Kendall, who just also happened to be the groom’s boyfriend, of course. He was dressed like a Chippendale, with nothing on but a bow tie. There was the matron of honor, Debbie Kendall, who was among the bride’s lovers and happened to be married to the best man. She wore only crotchless panties, stockings, and garters. There was the minister herself, the Reverend Jane Mensch, who was nude except for a clerical collar, thigh-high leather boots, and black lace garters that only emphasized the exposed parts of her body.

Many of those who signed the guestbook were either half or wholly naked, including Angel and Annette, the former of whom accepted that the latter would never share her, so she had to choose between Jamie and her woman. She chose Annette, simply because the woman would be so lonely without her, not having anyone else. She loved and adored both of them, but Jamie would be fine without her. Annette wouldn’t. Angel could tell that, and her compassion, her empathy for Annette made her choice for her.

She didn’t like having to choose, but she also understood that for Annette, there was simply no one for her but Angel. Annette was too vulnerable, too devoted to Angel and entirely to her to even contemplate moving on with her life. Losing Angel would crush her completely. She would be totally destroyed. Unfortunately for Angel, it meant a huge sacrifice of not being able to make love to anyone else as long as she was with Annette, most specifically to Jamie. It wasn’t a sacrifice that many could make in her position, perhaps, but Angel didn’t have it in her to crush and break Annette’s heart. Therefore, she was trapped in a life of monogamy contrary to her own nature.

Jamie understood, and so did the others, of course. There was a bit of a compromise, anyway, in terms of a one-time encounter with each of them, so that he could impregnate both of them. It was done separately, Jamie had to agree not to do anything like anal or stay overnight, and he had to consent that all of the oral sex would be cunnilingus. It was a small price to pay to have one last night with Amy and the unexpected fling with Annette. In spite of herself, she enjoyed his tongue at least and handled his dick by pretending that it was a dildo. He got to keep the sex tapes, too, but only if he declined to show it to anyone outside their circle of friends. One last detail, though... , and it was coming up next.

“Who gives this woman to be married to this woman?” Jane turned to Jamie yet again, this time with him acting in loco parentis, in place of Angel’s deceased father, a coal miner who had perished from lung cancer many years before.

“I do,” Jamie smiled shyly at his ex-wife, who was full of gratitude that her ex-husband was so kind and forgiving, so understanding about all of this.

“Please exchange the rings now,” Jane instructed Angel and Annette, the former a dirty blonde (yes, Jamie really did have a weakness for blondes) with baby blue eyes and the latter a drop dead gorgeous ginger with piercing green eyes.

Both were dressed in nothing but skirts, their breasts bare as their feet as they put their wedding bands on each other’s fingers.

“Angel, repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed. I will take thee to be my mate and my troth, from this moment until the end of my days,” Jane guided Angel, while Annette fought back tears as she realized just how deeply and totally her Angel was willing to give of herself to her.

With those words, Angel put her ring on Annette’s left hand. Then Annette took her ring and proffered it to Angel, as Jane prepared to lead her in the action. It was going to be a very interesting surprise for all but a handful of folks.

“Annette, repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed. I will take thee to be my mate and my troth, from this moment until the end of my days,” Jane led her in her words as she put her ring on Angel’s hand.

Now, it was time for the wedding vows themselves, everyone now quite misty-eyed, as the lesbian couple prepared to speak them.

“Do you, Angel, take this woman, Annette, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?” Jane made sure to add those words as well, for the record, knowing it was what both ladies wished.

“I do,” Angel spoke now without hesitation, having made her decision by now.

“Do you, Annette, take this woman, Angel, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?” Jane now asked Annette.

“I do,” Annette’s smile grew with the realization that this really was happening ... she was getting married to her Angel!

“Then, by the power vested in me by the Republican Front, by the Provisional Government of the United States, and by the State of West Virginia, I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride,” Jane beamed as she took in the sight of two very much in love brides kissing each other with tongue in front of their audience, and then walking off to prepare the marriage license just as Amy and Jamie did with theirs.

What followed was just supposed to be a commitment ceremony between Jamie and Tom, but there was a real shocker, as Corporal Arthur Delaney and his men arrived with a surprise gift. They had some news for all in the form of a new announcement.

“Listen up! According to Federal Emergency Regulatory Directive A02-47, issued just this morning, both federal and state prohibitions against the practices of plural and incest marriage are hereby repealed and the age of consent for marriage is hereby reduced to thirteen, effective immediately. We took the liberty of arranging some marriage licenses for some folks here, which only require a little matter of signing and witnessing them, the latter of which we are quite happy to do now,” Delaney grinned at Jane and several others, pleased to see the happy smiles on everyone’s faces.

“In that case, Amy, do you mind if I legally marry your husband?” Tom asked Amy with a wink.

“Well, do you mind if I legally marry your wife?” Jane teased Tom.

“I don’t mind at all,” Amy answered.

“Nor do I,” Tom spoke his mind.

“Perhaps you should marry my wife, too. And I should marry yours,” Jamie suggested.

“And I should marry both Shannon and Mom, if that’s okay with you guys,” Matt proposed.

“Fine by me. I wouldn’t mind marrying Shannon as well,” Debbie thought aloud.

“Angel ... if you want to marry Jamie, it’s okay by me on one condition,” Annette told her.

“What’s that, honey?” Angel asked her.

“I get to marry Jane,” Annette told her, “I’ve always considered myself monogamous, but something about that dominant side of her ... it really turns me on for some reason. I’m still a lesbian, but perhaps it’s time to ... broaden my horizons, after all.”

“Dear wife, by all means do that. I would love to see you make love to Jane, or be dominated by her, even,” Angel encouraged that surprising new side of Annette, now feeling more comfortable upon realizing that maybe Annette wasn’t as fixated on her as she used to be...

Annette wasn’t quite as codependent as she used to be ... What Angel thought was a monogamous nature was just insecurity and a belief that she wasn’t very lovable. Now that she was married to Angel, something about her felt ... different, more secure, more comfortable in her own skin, more confident of her appeal to others. Her days as a “Plain Jane” were over.

“I accept,” Jane told them both, “might I suggest something? If that’s okay? Maybe all of the men should be married to all of the women, except for Annette, who would only be married to all of the other women. Let Annette feel all of the love that we ladies in this family can give her.”

“Oooh, I would love that!” Angel agreed, making Annette blush now.

“That’s a beautiful concept, but let’s add the idea that we three men should marry each other as well,” Matt offered, eager to have his father and Jamie claim him as well as each other.

“And don’t forget the collaring,” Debbie reminded them with a gleam in her eye.

“Okay, all this talk, time for some action, then,” Corporal Delaney spoke up, “as it happens, I’m an ordained minister, too. I used to be a Methodist minister years back, before I quit due to my growing agnosticism and eventual atheism. But I was never formally defrocked.”

“Works for me. Now, let’s get hitched, shall we?” Tom laughed, as he took Jamie’s hand and waited for the recitation of vows.

“Who gives this man to be married to this man?” Jane asked aloud.

“I do, as his wife,” Debbie declared.

“And I do, as the other man’s wife,” Amy winked at her.

“Do you, Jamie, take this man, Thomas, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?” Jane asked Jamie, who grinned from ear to ear.

“I do!” Jamie smiled as he committed himself to Tom for life.

“Do you, Thomas, take this man, Jamie, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?” Jane gave Tom his turn.

“I do!” Tom exclaimed with delight.

“Then, by the power vested in me by the Republican Front, by the Provisional Government of the United States, and by the State of West Virginia, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss each other,” Jane giggled at the awkward wording, proof that people still had to get used to changes in gender dynamics.

Tom and Jamie didn’t hesitate to share a very open-mouthed kiss, either, much to the delight of everyone in attendance. They were now both officially polygamous, each of them having a husband as well as a wife. It was sure to get even better from here, they both knew it.

“For this next wedding, it’s best to let Corporal Delaney take over, since I’m one of the brides,” Jane said as she took Debbie’s hand and waited for the next phrase.

“Who gives this woman to be married to this woman?” Delaney asked them now, his cock hard as he thought of fucking Debbie again ... and maybe Jane for good measure.

“I do, as her husband!” Tom declared for his part.

“Do you, Jane, take this woman, Deborah, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, cherish, and protect, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?” Delaney asked Jane now.

“I do,” Jane licked her lips in anticipation.

“Do you, Deborah, take this woman, Jane, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love, honor, and obey, for better or worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?” Delaney asked Debbie, who winked at him as she cleared her throat.

“I do,” Debbie smiled, happy even as the butterflies grew in her tummy.

“Then, by the power vested in me by the Republican Front, by the Provisional Government of the United States, and by the State of West Virginia, I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride,” Delaney announced, even as Jane grabbed Debbie and kissed her feverishly, eager as she was to taste her soft lips again.

Then Jane took out the collar that she had prepared, leash and all, and Debbie knelt in eager anticipation, receiving the collar with delight.

“With this collar, I take this woman, Debbie, as my slave for life. I swear to protect, guide, discipline, and love her to the very best of my power. Do you accept this collar, slave, and my authority and dominion over you?” Jane asked Debbie, who had tears in her eyes as she nodded, happier than ever.

“I do accept this collar, Mistress. I swear to loyally serve, love, and obey You in all things, to speak my honest feelings respectfully, to use my safe word if necessary, but only when necessary, and to encourage You to push my boundaries. I swear to trust You as much as in my power and do my best to make You proud. It is my honor and pleasure to serve You,” Debbie swore to serve her Mistress as she accepted the collar around her neck.

“Next up, then. Matt and Shannon,” Delaney then guided the brother and sister to the altar, as it was their turn to wed.

“Who gives this woman to be married to this man?” Delaney asked the attendees.

“Her mother and I do,” Tom spoke, taking his wife by the hand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.