Selfish Mom - Cover

Selfish Mom

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Bible-thumping Mom in the future is forced to make a difficult choice, makes the wrong one, but life is full of surprises.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Violence  

It was too much for Jamie to stop himself, between Amy’s hips moving so vigorously and enthusiastically, to her warmth and wetness on his dick, to Tom’s cock plundering him so ruthlessly. He completely lost it, shooting his spunk deep inside his sweet Amy, spilling his seed inside at last. She came very loudly and eagerly, the reunion complete and delightful to her now that she had Jamie’s seed inside her again. The excitement of this reconciliation was too much to resist.

As Jamie filled Amy up with his spunk, Tom unloaded his own jizz, spurting several ropes into Jamie’s hot and slippery asshole. Once again, he had been engaged in a group encounter with his lover, but this time, he was witness to the sweet restoration of Jamie’s joy with his old flame, none other than Amy. The way that they were together was very erotic, so sensual and yet also sentimental, more than powerful enough to add to his thrill and help him cum inside his boyfriend.

The three of them shared a very loving kiss after Tom and Jamie both slipped out of their respective holes, the nurse and the hooker together first, and then the nurse with his former patient. Then Amy kissed Tom and gave him a good dose of tongue as well. It was a beautiful moment of sharing, of compersion, of victory over their petty jealousies in the interests of selflessness and openness.

The three of them now shared a bond, not just Jamie with each of his partners. It was just as powerful and wonderful as Tom’s own love triangle with Jamie and Debbie, as well as Debbie’s with Tom and Jane. It was quite clear that the metamours were destined to be each other’s partners, too. They had so much love in common, so much to share, after all. They were all truly home together now.

Meanwhile, Debbie came very messily on her son’s cock, unable to fight back the delights of having her own flesh and blood take her. The double taboos of adultery and incest were every bit as sweet as the juxtaposition of her lesbian affair with and submission to Jane, intensified by the prospect of being seeded by her son. In fact, Matt Kendall was no longer able to resist the urge to spill his load into his mother’s waiting cunt. He filled her with spurt after spurt of his spunk, emptying his balls inside her wet, wonderful twat.

Debbie and Matt arose and their eyes met with so much love in them, their lust sated for the moment, but their affection unabated. Mother and son were lovers in full now. Their transition to double intimacy was complete. The past was forgiven and the future was embraced, just as they were by each other. They kissed each other with passion, with ardor, with genuine warmth and mutual adoration. Matt had returned with his cock to the hole that had pushed him out into this world. Now, both of them had a fantasy that they shared with their eyes, one of him pumping his seed into her womb, siring his own brother or sister.

As for Shannon and Jane, the former was in undeniable heat and lust, the splendid, marvelous tongue of Jane having brought her nearly to tears with the delights of being rimmed. Shannon was now fully addicted to the experience of a hot mouth on her ass. It was one of the most sensual feelings that she had ever known and she never wanted to have to give it up. She didn’t realize it, but everyone present already agreed that her bottom was on their future menu, having decided that it was one of the most beautiful and delicious asses ever seen. Furthermore, they all felt that her orgasm from the way that Jane licked her butt was an incredible scene that they wanted to see repeat itself continually.

When Jane stopped and kissed her, Shannon didn’t even pretend to decline the kiss, nor resist it, nor feel any revulsion or disgust whatsoever. Her bottom wasn’t gross, after all. It was gorgeous and sensual, a delightful part of her of which she was proudest of all. The way that others admired it, as a beautiful part of a truly wonderful girl, it made her heart race as she contemplated the extent of their appreciation of her. She felt truly loved, admired, adored, and perhaps a bit humbled to know how they felt about her, these six fantastic people who cared about her so much. Did she really deserve that much admiration, that much affection, little ol’ Shannon, a young slip of a teenage girl, not quite a woman yet?

“Oh ... my God ... that was ... awesome!” Shannon told Jane, kissing her harder and with even more hunger now.

“See, honey, you’re absolutely delicious! Your ass is ... mmmmm ... yummy!” Jane winked at her as they took a breather.

Shannon blushed now, even as they all sat down, telling Jane, “Thank you ... that tongue seemed to send me up to the clouds.”

“Fitting for my angel princess, I think,” Tom told his daughter, making her blush even more before she planted a kiss on him that made his loins stir just a little despite being recently used so well.

“Yes, my sister is a nymph worthy of mythology, if you ask me,” Matt told them, prompting her to kiss him fiercely as well.

“That was ... wow ... pretty terrific, especially the reconciliation between Amy and Jamie, if you ask me. So, what next? The compact among us, the seven of us lovers? I propose that we have some of formal ceremony, too, pretty soon. Something to solemnize our new bond, our new family. Maybe multiple ceremonies, with vows, that sort of thing. But first the agreement, which Debbie here has volunteered to write down, as an English teacher and former church secretary, I believe,” Jane urged the group.

“Yes, let’s hash this out and figure out all of our tangled connections with each other. Some are simpler than others, of course. Tom and I are man and wife. That’s a given. That will always be, though I’d love to renew our vows, minus the whole ‘forsaking all others’ bullshit. I’m committed, more than ever, to be the wife of his dreams as long as we both draw breath. Whatever happens, I’m never leaving my man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.