Selfish Mom
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Bible-thumping Mom in the future is forced to make a difficult choice, makes the wrong one, but life is full of surprises.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Violence  

“Wow, those grits are the best I’ve ever had!” Debbie Kendall exclaimed, enjoying the breakfast that Jamie made for her ... their ... family.

“Thank you, ma’am,” Jamie winked at her, making the schoolmarm blush.

“Hey, no need to ‘ma’am’ me, is there? We’re all lovers now. Call me ‘Debbie,’ or else ‘honey,’ something like that. I think that we’re going to be a very close family now, and you’re definitely family,” Debbie winked back as she devoured the morning meal that this wonderful man made for all of them.

“Jamie really is a wonderful cook, just as you are, babe,” Tom Kendall praised both of them in all sincerity.

“Well, they do say that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, though, that’s one of several ways,” Jane Mensch observed, licking her lips and winking at all three of them, “this bacon’s pretty nice, too. Nice, crisp, sizzling bacon, just the way that it should be. And how did you get that cheesy omelet so moist without making it gooey?”

“I have my secrets,” Jamie teased her, “I love omelets, for starters. I love them enough to make them for myself, for my lovers, for anyone else who enjoys them.”

“And this sausage, oh, hell!” Matt rubbed his stuffed tummy now, very satisfied.

“It’s to die for!” Shannon blushed as she realized what she just said.

“Oh, think nothing of it, sweetie! You only thought that I was gone! Now that you know that I’m alive, why worry?” Tom told his daughter, kissing her lips very sweetly, even as she slipped him a good deal of tongue.

That was when a text message that Jamie had sent his ex-girlfriend Amy got a response at last. He wasn’t expecting it by now, but it beeped and there was an emoji of a very sad face. The words that accompanied that emoji were telling, as they said, “Where are you? I missed you! I’m sorry that I didn’t at least give you a chance to talk it over before I left you! I haven’t heard from you in ages!”

Jamie felt tears run down his cheeks as he read this, but he sent a text for his new address, adding, “I don’t know if we have a chance or not, but there are things to explain if you wish. If you have anything to tell me, I’ll listen, too.”

Amy replied, “Oh, baby, I just miss you! We can talk it over when I get there! I don’t know if there is much that you could do or have done in this crazy world that’s more messed up than what I’ve done. I’ll explain it when I get there.”

“Please come here as fast as you can, so we can talk it over. I must warn you that I’m not alone, though,” Jamie responded.

“Good. I haven’t exactly been celibate, either. Quite the contrary. I want you to be happy. I’m on my way, dear,” Amy told him in her last text.

“Looking forward to it,” Jamie ended his side of the chat.

“Well, I can see that there is more than one reunion happening here, honey,” Tom told Jamie with a steamy French kiss, which the nurse eagerly returned.

“If Amy joins us, I’ll be honored to share you with her,” Tom added.

“And I you,” Jamie replied, even as Shannon started sucking her father’s cock, “Shannon looks adorable that way, you know. She’s quite the fellatrix, isn’t she?”

“Quite the lover in general, as are you,” Tom winked at his boyfriend.

“I don’t blame her. You have a fantastic dick, seriously!” Jamie licked his lips, growing hard from just thinking of the taste of Tom’s cock in his mouth.

“The feeling’s mutual, of course,” Tom told him in turn, gesturing for Jamie to sit on the kitchen counter, so that he could suck the man’s dick while Shannon gave him head.

“Daddy, you really do have a wonderful cock!” Shannon declared, “I would love to have it buried in my ass!”

Tom groaned and had to fight his urge to cum right at that moment, due to his daughter’s sexy words. He returned his focus to inhaling Jamie’s dick, making his lover grunt with ecstasy from his lips and tongue. That was when Matt gave his father a wink and joined his sister on his knees, sucking like mad on Dad’s cock. When Debbie licked her lips and parted her husband’s cheeks to rim his crack, Tom really had to struggle not to cum all over his son and daughter. Jane, of course, did her part by kneeling to suck and lick Jamie’s dick, passing it back and forth between Tom and herself. It was a real daisy chain of oral love and that was the scene that greeted Amy as she opened the unlocked door and walked in on the family.

“Oh ... my!” Amy blushed a little, seeing her ex-boyfriend be pleasured by a man and woman at once.

The look of absolute bliss on her ex’s face told Amy a great deal, of course. He was still and clearly always would be bi. That was fine now. She just missed and loved him. She missed his down-home, if not always wholesome, cooking, his keen sense of fun and humor, his playful ways in and out of bed, his ability to soothe and heal, his pampering of her. She had thrown that away in a pique of self-righteous rage, when she hadn’t been so simon-pure herself.

Especially now, after so long without him, in a mad, dangerous world that was worse than ever thanks to the Pulse, it was stupid as fuck to get angry with Jamie over being true to himself. When she heard that Ryan had been killed in action, she also felt guilty over stopping his last night of pleasure before being sent to the front. That was even truer when she realized that Jamie could have been killed in combat, too. While it had been tough for Amy, thrown out on the streets for a bit and having to turn tricks just to get a roof over her head, it was nothing next to having bullets and shrapnel aimed at oneself. No one had been shooting at her.

“Jamie ... wow! Did you make breakfast? Holy cow!” Amy didn’t do what she did last time, slap and shout at her beau.

She kissed him ... and then she kissed him some more. She slipped him some tongue, too. She then kissed his neck, followed by his chest, her mouth hungry for more than just Southern cooking. Right then she wanted Jamie himself. She let things happen naturally, and this led to raising her dress above her head. The next thing that left her body was her bra, followed by her panties. Amy couldn’t help herself. She brought her tits to Jamie’s face, by way of unspoken offer giving him a chance to suck. Jamie couldn’t resist, either. Actions took the place of words in the healing process at the moment.

Amy moaned and sighed as she felt her ex’s mouth on her nipples, sucking with a hunger that she had never seen from him. She caressed his face, she cradled him to her bosom, and she stroked his hair, comforting him the best way that she could. It was too much for Jamie, and he spilled his load all over Tom and Jane. This caused Tom to lose self-control as well, shooting his cum on Matt and Shannon while Debbie tongued his asshole. Amy creamed herself, too, all over the kitchen floor. It was messy ... they all were, but that was okay. It was a hot mess, a sexy, steamy mess ... it was wonderful! They all smelled of sex now, and when everyone freshened up a bit, they were able to relax at last.

“Have some breakfast. There is still plenty left and we can heat it up a bit over the stove, if you wish,” Jamie invited his ex-girlfriend, “we need to talk, I believe.”

“Yes, honey, we do. Look ... I’ve been a real ... bitch ... shrew ... cunt, whatever you feel like calling me. I wasn’t Miss Faithful or Innocent when I caught you with Ryan, but it was easy for me to blame you, to focus my anger at both of us onto you and him. I ... had started performing sexual favors for various men in order to make rent, pay bills, etc. Since you left, it ... escalated. I began turning tricks for men. I became a whore, a total, absolute whore. I wish that I could just say that it was to pay the bills and such, but the truth is that I enjoyed it.

“I loved being paid for sex, being desired enough that men would part with their hard-earned wages, their beer money, whatever, to have me. I’m a hooker, Jamie. I don’t know how what you did could ever be as bad as what I’ve done, especially given that I was such a hypocrite back then. Your girlfriend was already a harlot, but now I’m a full-fledged prostitute. Is there any hope of you taking me back, knowing this? If it helps, I get tested and insist on protection. And ... I can find a different line of work, if you wish it,” Amy confessed, crying a bit, but Jamie rushed to take her into his arms.

“Shhhh ... I have something to tell you, too, though, you obviously got some of the picture with the scene that you witnessed. When I joined the Militia, after the heartache that I suffered, along with Ryan, well ... we tried to make it work, he and I. It didn’t last, though. He was killed in action, shortly after an argument because I wanted him to seek a non-combatant assignment instead. I didn’t want to lose the one love that I still had left, to be totally and completely alone, you see. It was selfish and stupid of me, but that was how I felt.

“Anyway, some time later, which seemed an eternity later, in fact, the Militia brought this man in, a captive of the Communists who had suffered incredible torture and pain at their hands. They had wrecked his body, his health, destroyed his pride, his dignity, reduced him to a shabby, dirty shadow of his old self. He was traumatized, still is. He was already somewhat disabled, thanks to the Reds’ brutal methods. I treated him, much like the others, but there was a deeper intimacy, a fellow suffering, an empathy far beyond what I felt for others.

“I ... fell in love with him. I fell in love with Tom Kendall, just as I did with you, with Angel, and with Ryan. I gave my heart and my love to him. When he was finally released from the hospital, I took him home with me first, because I just had to make love to him. Not just fuck him, but love him, seduce him, comfort him, heal him, you get the idea. I didn’t know as much about his past, other than that he was a family man before this, married and with children, and that he suffered greatly at the hands of the Communists while their prisoner.

“Then ... well, we came home, somewhat recently. We found the contact information left behind by his wife, Debbie Kendall here, who was by then with her new girlfriend, a Militia lieutenant, namely Jane Mensch here. She had been through a bit of an ordeal herself, but they were in love, too. We also learned that Matt and Shannon Kendall, their children, were living as lovers themselves. Matt was a corporal in the Militia at the time. Yesterday and today ... we’ve all bonded. We’ve become a family together, their old nuclear family plus two. Three bisexual men and three bisexual women. Together.

“So, you see ... I have learned to share and so have they. If you joined us, would you be prepared to share? We would share you, but you would need to share us as well ... all of us, including me. Love is better when shared, as is sex. I honestly believe that. Monogamy is the past, at least for us here. Would you be open to that. Perhaps we can give you some leeway on the prostitution issue if you could go along with this. Not unsafe street hooking, but high-class escort, call girl stuff. It’s a part of you, I think, but safest and best with a selective clientele,” Jamie proposed.

Amy turned to each of them as she ate her hearty country breakfast. Was this possible? Could she really still have everything that she desired, Jamie’s heart and body, as well as the sexual favors and money of various clients, select ones mind you, both at once? All that she would have to do was share him in turn with Tom and the rest of the Kendall family? Would she have a family now, a new one unlike the family that tossed her out years ago? Was there really a chance for a better future in this ever more insane world in which they all lived?

“You mean it? Do you all agree? Please, tell me! I need to know how you all feel about me, about this, about Jamie and our chances of making it! Do you guys really want me? I was a horrible girlfriend to Jamie, I know that now ... is there any chance?” Amy wept for a bit as she felt the shame and guilt wash over her again, now intensified by the idea that she might be forgiven and welcomed into the bosom of such a loving and caring family.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.