Selfish Mom - Cover

Selfish Mom

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Bible-thumping Mom in the future is forced to make a difficult choice, makes the wrong one, but life is full of surprises.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Violence  

Jamie, sure enough, awoke to being delightfully pleasured by Jane, with her strap-on buried in his butt, not that he minded at all. She had lubed it well and she knew how to really hit his prostate right with her dildo. It was still kind of dark, so he didn’t know what the time was, but right then he didn’t care much. There was plenty of time to sort that out soon enough. They were all either civilians now or going to be pretty soon. This was Saturday morning, anyway. They still had until Monday for this orgy to continue before Jane and Matt had to report to work.

Pretty soon, Jamie was grunting with gratification while Jane plowed his ass good and hard, something that drew more than a little attention to the both of them, since nobody had bothered to close any bedroom doors for privacy. Debbie soon found herself playing with her cunt, as did Shannon, while Tom and Matt started stroking their cocks. Everyone present found the whole situation extremely hot, as Jane’s ass was on full display and they could see what she did to Jamie ... and how much he obviously enjoyed it.

Not long afterward, Jane came from the feel-do function of her strap-on, and this only motivated her to keep slamming Jamie a little harder, so that she could make sure that he came as well. It didn’t hurt that she began stroking his dick and his balls, adding to the sensation that was irresistible for him. It wasn’t much longer before Jamie shot off his load onto the sheets, which bring on more than a little applause from the whole family, while Jane pulled out of him and removed her thigh harness.

“Sorry, hon, but you just looked so damn fuckable like that. That ass ... wow ... Tom, you get to tap that ass whenever you want it? Sweet! Mind you, I’ve been very lucky, too. I’ve been able to fuck this sweet thing here whenever I pleased,” Jane slapped and squeezed Debbie’s fine tush, making her blush, but still smile with both lust and joy.

“No need for apologies. I loved it, just as I have with Tom here. Come on, Tom ... fuck me right in front of your wife. Let them see what we have together. Take me ... use my ass!” Jamie invited his boyfriend ... his married boyfriend, who was only too willing to do as he asked.

Debbie got extremely wet, as did Jane and Shannon ... while Matt became quite hard, as they watched Tom butt-fuck his boyfriend, his lover that had been there for him during his recovery and ever since his release from captivity. Jamie had captured part of his heart, and no matter how rough Tom was with him just then, the four who watched this act of buggery knew very well ... could sense that this was a very genuine love affair between these two men.

“Oh, God ... Tom ... fuckkkkk, yes!” Jamie groaned as Tom plundered his bottom, taking him vigorously for their shared pleasure.

Tom had once been horrified at the idea of sodomy and being a sodomite and all that this entailed, he recalled with amusement. Now, here was he, in the middle of sodomizing another man and they both enjoyed so fucking much, right in front of Debbie, his once prudish wife. Few things could drive home the bisexual, polyamorous nature of his new life, in contrast to his old one as a Bible thumping Fundamentalist, than screwing his boyfriend while his wife and her Mistress ... and their now more grown-up children ... looked in on them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.