Selfish Mom
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Bible-thumping Mom in the future is forced to make a difficult choice, makes the wrong one, but life is full of surprises.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Military   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Politics   Prostitution   Revenge   Violence  

"Oh, fuck, Daddy ... this is just incredible! Fuck meeeeee!" Shannon Kendall begged her father, Tom, for him to ram it deeper inside her sweet pussy, his cock taking her exactly where she needed to go for the first occasion of father-daughter incest.

Shannon had already slept with her brother, Matt, many times, had given head to a few soldiers now in the back of a van, and had experienced lesbian incest with her own mother, Debbie earlier that evening, after months of fantasizing about that very thing ... in a threesome that included her brother, who was giving it good to their mother. Now she was in the marriage bed with her own father, her legs up as he entered her missionary-style. This thought reminded her to encourage him to try other positions with her, too ... and then there was anal. She would love to give her father her ass as she already did with her brother.

Looking over at her mother fucking Jamie, her father's boyfriend, and then at Matt as he coupled with Jane, her mother's mistress, Shannon giggled a bit and even blushed for a second before she squirted on her father's dick. Her whole body went tense now, stretching far along the limbs until it slackened at last. Tom came inside his own daughter just seconds after Jamie did with Debbie and a minute before Matt did into Jane.

As Tom Kendall pulled out of Shannon, she rose on wobbly legs, planted a kiss on his lips, and whispered, "Next time, Daddy, can we do it doggy-style? Oh, and I want to take it in the ass soon, too. Maybe you can spank me and bend me over now and then."

If Tom thought that he would go limp yet, he was wrong, of course. Hearing his daughter ask him such things did wonders for the guy. Still, he was only semi-hard, and he definitely needed a break. He wasn't made of steel after all. Even so, having Shannon kiss him and ask him such favors kept him from returning entirely to normal, and his face was red for a bit. While they had agreed to such things in general, it wasn't everyday, or at least it hadn't been back when they were previously a family, for one's daughter to ask her father to spank and sodomize her. Well, this was what they had signed up for, and he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. This was a refreshing change, not a depressing one, and he was all for it.

"Sure, sweetie. I must say that I never expected to commit incest, but having done so, I don't ever want to go back to the way things were, do you?" Tom smiled at his daughter as they ate some more pizza and drank some more beer.

The others had the munchies, too, and sure enough, Debbie was chugging a couple down shortly before giving her husband a lap dance. She gave him repeated kisses and wouldn't leave him alone until she knew that he wouldn't resist her advances, at which point she knelt to suck his cock clean from her daughter's twat. Tom knew that this was coming, but to finally get a blowjob from his wife, the mother of his children ... it did wonders for him and his sex drive, resulting in a hard-on despite the increasing amount of alcohol in his system.

Before anyone saw what was up next, Tom was buried inside Debbie from behind, taking her as she went on all fours for him. This was seemingly the signal for another swap, and Jamie now grabbed Shannon to fuck her in the same position while Matt did the same to Jane. For each of them, this was a chance to do more than mix it up. It was a new experience, even for Tom and Debbie, as they hadn't fully explored the idea of rough sex before his arrest some time back. They had just started to branch out, in fact, when the Communists had seized him. For Matt, Jamie, Jane, and Shannon, however, this was also a new partner and they delighted in that change.

"Oh, fuck, honey, this is going to be quite the family tradition! I could definitely get used to this!" Tom shouted, making Debbie push back at him vigorously, her hips welcoming him further with every stroke until he bottomed out at last inside her ... for the first time in their marriage, in fact.

"Tom, dear, this is just the beginning! I'll be the wife that you always wanted, deep down. Kinky. Slutty. Fun. Bye-bye, Mrs. Prudish Schoolmarm! Now, fuck me even harder, please!" Debbie continued to beg for more of his cock, if that were possible.

"In that case, do I have your official permission to be a round-heeled slut, Mom?" Shannon laughed as she took Jamie as deeply as she could ... he was her father's boyfriend, after all ... more than worthy of her love.

"Honey, that was out of my hands long before I realized it, but you definitely have my blessing to be as slutty as you wish," Debbie snickered as she took it rougher than even Jane had given it to her this time ... this was welcome news indeed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.