Raising Roc
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2005 by msboy8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An experienced, sexy woman Army Sergeant takes a newly created Vat-boy sex slave into her 'tender' care and seeks to make him a soldier in the war for survival that the human race is a part of. She bonds with her charge and they bond, sexually, with others they meet. Being an experienced verteran, her satirical view of things is firmly entrenched and shown for the reader's amusement. Add to that his inexperience and you have a bubbling, sarcastic brew.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Furry   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Size   Slow   Violence  

The victory at Stallus III seemed like a hollow one until it was realized that there were now two potential allies for humankind, and if they were on the side of the humans then they wouldn't be on the side of the Rics. Simple right? Much too simple, because all but one of the Rics 'allies' were under involuntary mind control by the Rics. Still, it was a victory. And with any victory, there are victors of the combat. It was to Sergeant Kelley and Private Roc, the victors that the accolades were heaped upon.

The military is like government, it promotes to the level of incompetence. The wisdom therein is that if you were good at performing in a position, you should be good at the next position up the ladder. Since you handled x amount of responsibility you could handle more equally as well. Unfortunately if that person could not handle the responsibility in anything less than a catastrophic loss, they would retain that position. If restaurants worked this way, you would soon have busboys as pastry chefs.

So accepting this as true, we can assume, correctly, that Sergeant Kelley and Private Roc were promoted. Roc was promoted to Corporal and Mary to Sergeant Major. Roc was made the working liaison to the P'OTP, the former scouts and light cavalry of the Rics. Mary was bumped up to a staff position that befitted her new rank. Logically she would have done better supervising Roc and the P'OTP under him, but the Army is not always long on logic.

Master Sergeant Kelley lasted about one day in her new role/rank. Long enough to insult several officers and to get busted back down to Sergeant and reassigned to her former duties, basically Raising Roc.


Mary entered Roc's berthing compartment being as quiet as she could. She needn't have worried; Roc was admiring his new Corporal's stripes in the mirror. With those and his unit commendation and Purple Heart, he looked like quite the experienced soldier. "At attention, Corporal!" Mary yelled. The startled soldier popped to attention and then pivoted and faced Mary. She looked him up and down, inspecting his uniform. Satisfied with his appearance, Mary gave the order, "Dismissed!" also at the top of her lungs.

Roc picked her up in his arms, squeezing her tight. "Sergeant Major, how nice of you to visit. It's been, what 3 days? Did you miss me?" Mary pointed to the Sergeant's insignia on her sleeve. "Oh, sorry Sergeant I didn't know. So where are you assigned now?" Mary glared at him, until he put her down.

"Do you want to get busted Corporal?" Roc mutely shook his head 'no' looking sheepish. "Well, don't go grabbing your Sergeant like that unless..." She waited until what she had said registered in his feeble mind. As he raised his head in astonishment Mary continued. "Don't just stand there Corporal, I need to find a sleep chamber, stow my gear and get a shower." Roc's goofy smile was plastered all over his face. "That's right Corporal, you belong to me once again. Don't think that I'm going to go easy on you or this..." Mary brushed against the bulge in his crotch. "Now show me where I can get a shower, you giant, vat-made, Sergeant fucker." The two tore their clothes off and Roc carried her into the group shower.

"OK stud, remember how I told you that there were three places a man could put his cock to please a woman?" Roc thought a moment then nodded. "Good boy. I want you to put your cock into my mouth, but I have a few special rules for you. One, don't fuck my mouth. You are much too big and you would probably end up killing me. Two, this is called a 'blow-job.' When you're getting a blow-job you don't have to wait for the woman to come first, unless ... Three, you are performing what is called a "69". That is where you are performing oral sex on the woman at the same time she is giving you a blow-job. Then let her cum first. Note, the woman may cum more than once; this is acceptable, actually preferred. You may continue pleasing the woman until she tells you to stop. Do you understand these instructions?" Roc nodded yes. "Are you ready?"

"Yes Sergeant, I only have one question. How do I orally please a woman?" The woman apparently does all the work while giving a blow-job; does the man do all the work while giving the woman a blow-job?" Mary laughed at Roc's misunderstanding.

"First of all it's not called a blow-job; it's called 'cunnilingus'. That's the fine art of making love to a woman's vagina or pussy with the mouth. It's not really a skill that can be taught without actually doing it. The person performing cunnilingus must listen to the woman's reactions to know when he is doing something that pleases her or pleases her more. The tongue is primarily used; however, the lips can also be used. You're not tired from holding me are you?" Roc grunted in the negative. "Good, now turn me over so that my head is pointing down." Roc easily flipped Mary over. "Not so fast next time. Lower my body until my head is opposite your dick and your mouth is across from my pussy." Roc carefully lowered Mary. "Just right, now please me with your mouth and tongue, don't be afraid, just nuzzle your face into my pussy." As Mary felt Roc's mouth and long tongue, she took as much of his giant cock as she could into her mouth.

Mary sucked and ran her tongue along Roc's swollen shaft, pausing from time to time to direct his efforts. He was finally licking all the right spots and she came, painting his face with her hot, sweet nectar. Roc followed his instructions to the letter and flooded Mary's mouth with spooge. She probably would have managed to swallow his plentiful offering, but she was upside down. Mary spit out his still pumping cock and choked, while trying to breathe. Roc noticed her distress and flipped her right side up, looking very concerned while his dick shot cum all over her tits. Mary coughed and sputtered over Roc's massive shoulder, finally managing to breathe.

Mary managed to utter these words between breathing and choking, "Never, never ever, perform oral sex while either person is upside down! Let's get washed off under the water, dry off and you can bring me up to speed." Roc cocked his head and looked confused. "Damn, I keep forgetting, you appear so life-like. I meant that you should brief me on the latest information regarding the Rics and our allies." Roc rinsed them both off and was moving under the drying panels without setting her down on her feet. Mary sputtered in indignation, "Put me down! I'm not a baby and I'm not injured. Keep your large vat-bred hands to yourself." Roc looked hurt and set her down. Why is she so mad? I was only trying to help.

Roc pondered while they both were donning their uniforms. He would look at his new Corporal's stripes, then at Mary's Sergeant stripes, then back at his stripes. Mary noticed this going on for a few moments, "You want to tell me what you're doing, Corporal? Or we can just go stare at the Ranks chart if you want." Mary glared at him waiting for his answer.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.