Life after Death
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2005 by Executive Gent

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Steve is trying to rebuild his life after a tragic loss.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Today, I decided was the beginning of the rest of my life, I also knew that I might be able to move on with the right person. But one thing was for sure I needed to get laid!!! I had missed the sensual touch of a caring and needy lover. How I was going to meet someone, I didn't know how, however, I knew that if I did, I was going to make the most of it.

I had a shower cleaned up the mess from my earlier fun with Jane; I could almost hear her laughing at me as always did after we did something naughty. I remembered how we met and the effect she had on my life almost from the first time we kissed. Let me tell you how it began, and how I met Jane at a college dance when we were in the second year, she was perfect to me, probably five three and with a fabulous figure and the way she was dressed accentuated it beautifully. We danced together several times and she was as light as a feather in my arms and somehow we talked as if we had been lifelong friends. We totally lost track of time and what was happening at the dance. Before we knew it, we had spent the whole evening together, it seemed so natural to kiss her, and looking back I know I was in love with her from that second. At the end of the dance I walked her home. It turned out she lived off campus in her own flat with two girls on her course.

She gave me her number and as I had walked her home I already knew her address so we arranged that we would meet again the next day and that we would go out for a meal that night. We saw each other a few times and I found myself convinced that I was falling deeply in love with her. To the point, all the other girls seemed to fade in comparison. To this day I can still remember my reaction to her on our second date she was beautifully dressed in a pretty strapless dress and simple makeup and complementary jeweller, she stole my heart right then and there. She looked so innocent yet so stunningly beautiful.

We went for a meal overlooking The Marina, which was so romantic in the early evening light. The atmosphere in the restaurant was very seductive and before we knew it we both knew we were in love. We knew it without having to say it. After dessert, I took her hands as she smiled and she looked questioningly at me with those gorgeous green eyes and I looked at her with adoration that I knew would last a lifetime. I whispered softly;

"I want to kiss you."

"Here?"

"Yes please. I can't wait."

She smiled that beautiful smile that I already knew I could not live without, pausing just long enough to make me wonder at her beauty. Then as she leaned forward to accept our very first kiss as a couple, she whispered.

"I'd like to do that again and soon,"

We shared the bill as we'd agreed and left the restaurant. In a shop doorway I took her into my arms and we kissed the kiss of lovers.

"My goodness! That's..." but I sealed her lips again and she offered no resistance.

We walked home, very slowly. I wondered after such a kiss, whether she'd invite me in. We spent about an hour standing at the front door of her halls of residence, kissing and talking, but she didn't. I didn't push; after all we had all our lives together. For some reason, I knew this was different. Though the thought rarely left my mind, I could wait, it was important if I was going to make this gorgeous creature my wife. It took a month for us to sleep together. She wasn't a virgin, but she wanted to be sure she loved me; she needed to be comfortable in our feelings for each other. She wanted to wait until she met the right guy. All the usual reasons, in the end, they of course were the right ones. I was the right guy; all she had to do was realise it. Then one day she showed me that she did love me. From my previous script you can see that I already had known for weeks that I loved her. The day she accepted our love, was November 14th, a Friday, it was early afternoon, we were walking along a local beach, totally alone as the winter sun shone down on us, making us feel alive, yet never finding it in its heart to deliver us any warmth. We had both opened our coats to let each other's bodies get as close as one could on a cold winter's day, sitting in the protection of the sand dunes and in that cocoon we'd created, the world and its cares were a million miles away.

"I love you so much." She said

"I love you back so much too."

We kissed again and again, our bodies pressed into one. There was love, there was passion, there was lust yet we had found a joy and peace too. I remember smiling down at her, my heart bursting with happiness, just smiling when she said,

"I want to go to make love with you. Let's go home and go to bed."

That moment will be burned in my memory for the rest of my life. I know my smile broadened. I can remember the feeling, but she asked anyway,

"You do want to sleep with me, don't you?"

I nodded slowly and we kissed again holding her tightly never wanting this moment to end. Yet as we sat there we knew we had crossed a line that was leading us to our destiny. I felt the hunger surge through my entire body.

"Yes, but I don't want to sleep really..."

We laughed, as only first time lovers can, the anticipation of what was to come, causing every nerve in our bodies to tingle. We broke our embrace and as she took my hand, she whispered.

"Come on. I can't wait any longer. I need you now,"

But suddenly there was no hurry. We didn't run. We walked at a leisurely pace, relishing in the security of our newfound love.

"I've often wondered about wedding nights," she mused.

"How do you get from being dressed and vertical to naked and horizontal?

Do you rip each other's clothes off? You don't have to persuade your husband,

I know, but is there an elegant and romantic way." We laughed innocently. I was

So happy she had thought of me as her 'husband'.

"I don't know, but it's going to happen to you and me. So, why don't we just wait and see."

She looked at me quizzically at first, then with a satisfied look that reminded me of my childhood pet cat after it had eaten the cream off the Christmas Gateaux.

When we were finally inside her house, I suddenly became very shy.

We slowly took off our coats, but did not immediately rush into each other's arms,

Just standing there staring at each other and relishing the moment. I can still see her in a tight-faded jeans and tight ribbed sweater that accentuated the lovely body beneath.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.