Life after Death - Cover

Life after Death

Copyright© 2005 by Executive Gent

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Steve is trying to rebuild his life after a tragic loss.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I hated weekends when I didn't have the kids, but then they have to spend time with their grandparents now and then, they need the contact and stability of family around them, its hard bringing up two small children alone, their mother died eighteen months ago of a long and protracted terminal illness. We had met at university and had been inseparable ever since. In truth she was the only woman I had ever loved, we had a great life, nice house, she was an infant's teacher and I had progressed through a series of commercial roles until I had reached senior management. Two great kids, and by the time I was 39, I was running my own consultancy and life couldn't have been better, she was 37 and although not as petite as she was when we first met, we still had an active an adventurous sex life and to me she was the most beautiful women I had ever met and I couldn't imagine ever not being with her, in truth she was my life.

Let me tell you about her, As I said Jane was 37 years old, 5'3" dark hair cut fashionably around her neck, great breasts, large around 38C, with just enough droop to make them interesting, but still firm enough to be proud, to me she was perfect, her eyes were just like pools of rich green water, with so much life, that sparkled its vitality every time she spoke, a trim waste, hips and bum that I never tired of stroking or caressing. Then four days after her 37th birthday she collapsed and my life was never the same ... That was two years ago today, no one remembered that this was the anniversary of her first falling ill, but I knew I never would forget. How could I forget the taste of lips when we kissed, the little words of encouragement when I was worried or nervous, and the look in her eyes after we made love. Now I knew only too painfully what people meant when they said that the day you lost your partner part of you died too. I certainly felt like only a small part of me was left. I made an effort; I truly did, for the kid's sake, for our families, especially her parents, who seemed to age 10 years over night. I worked harder than ever, spent more time with the kids than ever and virtually never slept at all. But I was two parents in one now. I needed to be multi talented, able to juggle life, business and responsibility, after all I could cope, it was my duty.

Anyway, here I was alone, missing my lover, my friend, my wife, but with the biggest and hardest erection I could remember in a long while, it was if she was still here, I saw her enter the room in one of my old t-shirts and tight skimpy knickers, that she loved to wear. She smiled, told me she had missed me, lifted up her T-shirt to flash her naked breasts. I laughed out loud at the way she sauntered over to me, with that look in her eyes that told me we were going to make love. She stood in front of me dancing, I could hear music in the background, she was running her hands over her body, staying out of reach, teasing me, gyrating infront of me willing me to reach out and pull her toward me, yet at the same time staying elusive, god I loved her, gradually she began to lift the cotton T-shirt above her body, flashing snippets of her soft flesh, turning her back as she sensually thrust her beautiful heart shaped bum toward my face, whilst bending forward so that I could see the hard nipple as her breasts fell forwards as the loose T-shirt gaped. I had forgotten how great a pair of tits could look when framed by the V of a great pair of legs and crowned by a glorious and sexy backside, clad only in skimpy silk panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.