Life after Death - Cover

Life after Death

Copyright© 2005 by Executive Gent

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Steve is trying to rebuild his life after a tragic loss.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Next morning there almost a sense of subdued relief, I awoke early just after dawn, my beautiful fiancé lying next to me, peacefully sleeping, I couldn't help wondering how these last 48 hours would affect our lives going forward. I lay there for what seemed hours just staring at her peaceful beauty in the early morning light. Every nerve of my being ached with the love I felt for this wonderful woman. I don't know if it was the exhaustion or Jane really had become my guardian angel, but suddenly she I was aware of her presence at the end of the bed, this time she didn't say anything but she was smiling, dressed in the same white T-shirt and skimpy knickers that I described at the beginning, she came around to my side of the bed, stroked my cheek, smiled at me as she looked over at Rachel lying next to me. It was odd her lips didn't move, but somehow I could hear her voice clearly as she said

"Steve, we spent 18 wonderful years together, I loved you from the moment we first kissed, from that day on, other men never existed for me, you were my best friend, my lover and soul mate, you treated me with respect, showed me that making love could be exhilarating, adventurous and totally fulfilling. I never wanted to leave you, I wanted to grow old in your arms and watch our children live their lives also. But sadly it was not to be, I have tried to stay close to you whilst you healed after I left, but you don't need me anymore my darling, you have found a love that is equally strong, a love that will carry you forward through the rest of your life.

You don't need me any longer, my darling you are now healed, I know how strong and faithful your love for me was, and I know you will treat Rachel the same way. Look after her my darling, give the children one final hug from me and find a way to remind them that I will always be in their hearts if they need me ... I love you so much my darling, be happy don't let this last two days affect your happiness together"

To my utter amazement, Rachel mumbled in her sleep: "We won't, I promise... "Then backed into me closer and sighed contentedly as she started to snore very lightly

I was just staring between the real form of my wife to be and the ghostly image of my dead wife, who again stroked my cheek, smiled sadly and began to fade away, she waved and I swore I saw tears running down her cheeks as slowly faded out of view. It was then that I realised that I would probably never see her again in this dimension. I was sad, but also I now knew for certain that she approved of my new life and that we all would somehow share our love in the next.

I dosed contentedly for an hour or so, before Rachel stretched and looked into my eyes smiling and said "I had the strangest dream Steve..."

I just smiled and said; "Me too sweetie, Me too..."

"I saw Jane ... she was here..."

" ... and gave her blessing..." I finished for her.

Suddenly she was wide awake, staring at me with a wide eyed shock.

"Do you think she was really here? Well not actually here, but her spirit?" She asked incredulously.

"Nothing surprises me my love, but it isn't the first time I felt she has appeared to me, but that is the first time she has appeared to me and someone else too, but I know in my heart that whatever just happened, we have her blessing to build our lives together as a family"

"I wish I had met her, she seems an amazing person"

"She was, I am so lucky to have found two wonderful people who loved me so completely, most people don't experience this much happiness once, let alone twice ... I love you with all my heart my love, but she will always be a part of me too, I hope you can except that too."

She held me tightly and whispered that she wouldn't want it any other way, and that she understood completely how I felt. I knew we had discussed this early in our relationship, but the surreal experience of the last few minutes meant that there was never any doubt between us and I knew that she would never feel threatened by my marriage to Jane. We knew that she had given us her blessing to build a future with our children, and despite the horrors of the last two days I felt lightness in my heart that made me look forward to the future with Rachel and the kids. As I lay there I couldn't help feeling that I was so blessed.

It was only about 6.30 in the morning, but I was bursting with energy, I smiled at Rachel and said:

"How about starting the day off with a swim? We've got this great indoor pool and we don't use it enough"

Laughing at me she told me that sounded a great idea, and with a wicked grin, she said that if the kids were still asleep, perhaps we could not bother with costumes. Suddenly I became very interested in that idea!!!

I decided why not? It wouldn't be the craziest thing I had ever done. We slid into our dressing gowns and almost silently walked down through the house and into the pool area. Following Rachel I loved the way soft cotton of her robe clung to her body as her elegant bottom sashayed from side to side as she walked, she favoured heeled mules instead of more traditional slippers, and they always highlighted her delicious legs and feet. I never tired of looking at her, but this morning there seemed to be a heightened sense of closeness, even peace. I was lost in my thoughts of how lucky I was to have found this angel and for her to want to be part of my life. As we got to the pool, she turned to me and made a mocking gesture telling me not to look while she undressed. I just dropped my robe and jumped into the pool as I surfaced shad waited and then with a slight smile she slid off her gown, leaving it in a material puddle at feet where she stood. even if she had truly wanted me not to look as she stood there above me it was impossible not look at her as she released her dark chocolate coloured hair from out of its clasp allowing it sensually drop to frame her beautiful features, silently she caught it and it and pulled it away from her face. Smiling again she bent forward and it fell forward and covered her breasts but when she stood up straight I marvelled at how her breasts stood out from her body. Standing there in the water naked, as I watched her little show I thought it was the most beautiful sight I could remember. So beautiful and so soft, I ached for her to be next to me in the water and to be able to touch her. Fleetingly I imagined my hands exploring every sculpted curve of her delightful body. Beginning with the beautiful cheeks of her face to the full firm cheeks of her backside.

As if for the first time I saw her beautifully long legs, the kind the women had in the runway magazines. He still was amazed in the difference between the country vet that he saw every day going to work with her hair in a pony tail and limited makeup and sensible clothes and the elegant, sensual woman he knew when they were alone or when they attended a function together, then as if from no-where she transformed into a goddess, who oozed sensuality and sex appeal. All this took a couple of seconds in time but to him, it had been in slow motion, all a sudden I was back in reality as she took a couple of steps to the edge of the pool she stepped out of her mules and then with a splash she was in. I felt like the luckiest man in the world and my thoughts were interrupted by a huge splash and laughter. As I turned to see her surface in the pool and I began to laugh as well, as I hugged her close telling her how much I loved her. Her eyes glistened as we held each other for a minute or so before pulling away from me, looking at her standing in front of me in the early morning sunlight I took such pleasure in how beautiful her body was.

It was obvious that she worked out regularly as the glistening of the water highlighted the muscle contours of her tummy, arms and thighs showing definition rather than muscle, she was truly gorgeous and I loved her with all my heart. I realised that just being with her like this made me so happy and as we splashed each other a few times then she challenged me to a race to the end of the pool ended up with both of us arriving at the shallow end of the pool gasping for some air but with her quite a way ahead of me. I realised this was having most fun than I had experienced in a while long time. When we were able to talk again she said to me that it was lovely to be able to spend time like this and we should make time to be like this more often. I didn't answer her for a second as I was lost in my own thoughts; in fact, I was staring at her breasts. I had gotten so involved in our play that I forgot we were naked and the sight of her bare breasts were above the waterline as we leaned back against the side of the pool stopped me in my tracks.

"I guess you see something you like?" She teased.

"Oh God, I am so sorry." I laughed embarrassed. "I didn't mean to stare. I know I see you without clothes so often, but here in the pool you look amazing my love; and I was being lecherous and ogling your lovely boobs."

"It's okay lover, you're forgiven and in fact I think I like it, that I can stop you in your tracks just by showing you my boobs!! I guess that answers my question too." Smiling at me, trying to ease my embarrassment at getting caught by moving closer to me so that our bodies touched under the water.

"What was the question?" I asked still a little off guard.

"I was going to ask you if you were enjoying yourself, but now feeling how your dick is poking into my tummy and the way you were looking at me, I know the answer"

With that she kissed me slowly and sensuously putting every ounce of the way she felt into that kiss. When we parted I leaned over to her and took her head in my hands pulling her face to mine and her lips to mine then I kissed her again. Even after all our time together I was unprepared for the kiss I received in return. She had the most gentle, warm lips taking her time kissing. When her tongue entered my mouth it seemed she yearned to make a connection with me in this way and not the hard pushing and probing that happens so many times when people are in the heat of passion. This kiss was a search, a gentle and determined search for reassurance of the love and commitment we both had been seeking and was somehow a celebration of the approval we both had from Jane.

I put my hands on her waist and easily lifted her up so she was seated on the side of the pool. Looking into her eyes hoping they would give him permission I sought, I pushed her legs apart and placed my head between them as I began to explore her pussy from front to back with my tongue, always making sure I spent a little extra time on her clit. She started softly whimper as she became overcome with a desire for me to do more and she pulled my head in deeper. Her invitation was obvious and I began to thrust my tongue in between the lips of her swollen labia, as I used my free hand to massage her mound and clit. She let go of my head and rested back on her palms trying to control the spasms that began rippling through my abdomen and thighs as her body responded to my every move. As I feasted on her nectar she looked down at his head just watching me smiling and moaning her pleasure. She started to tell me that she loved the way our bodies from the pool water and that she had goose bumps all over her making her skin feel so tight, and that what I was doing to her made her tingle all over. I stopped just long enough to tell that underneath the dim light, that the beads of moisture and goose bumps made her body look like it was coated in thousands sparkling of crystals. She moaned loudly as I resumed my attentions to her pussy. She pushed her breasts out as the early morning sunlight gave just enough light that it made the darkness of her nipples and areolas look truly exotic and glistened off the jewel she wore in her navel. Her long wet hair fell down across her shoulders breast breasts and she took one hand away from its brace and began to fondle her own breast pinching first one nipple then the other moaning all the while that she needed for him to suck them hard, but she didn't want me to stop what I was doing "down there" either.

My attention to her overly excited slit and all of its attached flesh and muscles was now more than she could stand, her back involuntarily arched and she let her head fall back until her hair brushed the tiles around the pool side and with a loud cry she practically screamed; "Oh God Steve, I can't wait, I am going to cum, Oh fuck!!! I am cumming now ... Arghhhh." Then she let her body take control and every muscle in her body stiffened while spasm after spasm seemed rip through her as she told me that she felt "out of this world" and that she not to stop ever. Smiling to myself I continued to lick her clit with soft quick movements until her orgasm began to stop and then I dipped my hand into the cool water and cradled her entire crotch in order to sooth all of the smaller orgasmic aftershocks that still had to pass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.