The TGI Chronicles: Part 1 - Too Late
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2005 by GaryAPB

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the first part of a series about the lives of a group of young people who work for TGI (a company based in a small town in England). This part is about the troubles in the marriage of Tim & Beth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

It was Saturday 5th November that things changed; firework night - well it was this year for me. It was another Saturday evening in by myself. Saturday evenings were the times I felt loneliest, the evenings when I would sit and think of Beth. What was she doing? Did she miss me? Why hadn't she phoned me after the meetings with Rose? Why hadn't I phoned her? Could I get over her unfaithfulness and move forward with her?

Well on this Saturday I had just poured my first whisky when there was a knock at my door. I opened it, and Beth stood there, looking good. Her hair looked recently cut and styled, her make up was light and perfect. She was wearing a light coat that I hadn't seen before, it was tied attractively with a belt at her waist. She stood there in the outside light. "Hello, Beth."

"Hello, Tim" And she pulled the belt tie. The coat fell open, under it she was naked. Nude, perfect. I noticed immediately that she had shaved her pussy completely, Smooth, white and hairless. She walked passed me, dropping the coat in the hall. She headed straight to the bedroom. I stood by the open door, speechless.

And then I remembered. Three of four years ago we watched some perfectly average film. And for some reason in the plot, a very beautiful Hollywood actress had travelled across town to seduce her boyfriend, dressed as Beth was dressed, in nothing but a coat. I remember saying at the time that I thought it was damn sexy thing to do. Beth had remembered.

I followed her into the bedroom. She was lying on the bed, her arms outstretched towards me. I sat on the edge of the bed, and put my hands out to hold her, but saying "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

Her hands went to my crotch and held my rigid cock through my trousers. "Yes." Was all she said. She moved forwards, scrabbling at my zip, and then my cock was in her mouth. I was lost.

"Come on, Tim. I need to taste you properly. Undress. I need to see and feel that body."

And I did. I stood up, with her still trying to suck me as I pulled my jumper over my head. She had found my belt, and soon my trousers and boxers were at my ankles. I sat on the bed and tried to kick them off, and then get my socks off. Why are socks always such a bloody nuisance at times like these? But then I was naked and lying on my back.

Beth set to with enthusiasm, taking my cock into her mouth deeper than I've ever known her to do it before. Suddenly there was a tighter feeling at my cock head. Then Beth came up, gasping for air and with tears in her eyes. Then she plunged herself down again. For the first time ever, she was deep throating me. I wasn't going to last long with this. How many weeks of celibacy? I didn't last long. She gagged a little on the sheer quantity, but she swallowed the lot.

"O.K. Are you going to tell me what this is about?" I asked, when we'd got our breath back.

"Yes. In the morning. But not now. But I promise you, there are no strings attached, unless you want to try a little bondage, I hadn't thought of that." She smiled at me, leaning across my chest, her nipples brushing me lightly. "Now, go and find us a bottle of wine, and I'll talk about other things."

I kissed her lightly. It seemed so natural to raise my head a little off the pillow and just kiss her forehead. Then she moved off me so that I could go and find that bottle of wine.

I wandered off to the kitchen, looking back at her from the bedroom door as I left. She lay on her side, watching me, her breasts falling sideways or downwards to the bed, her bald pussy part hidden by the angle of her hips and the bend of her top leg.

In a couple of minutes I was back with an open bottle of the best red wine I had and a couple of glasses. I put them down on the bedside table and filled the glasses. She watched me in silence, and took a glass when I handed it to her.

"This is unfair, Beth. You've got to tell me what's going on here. We haven't even emailed in weeks, and now this."

"No, I told you I'll explain in the morning. Trust me on this one. Nothing bad is going to happen, I'm not going to hurt you in any way. And I mean it, there are no strings attached. Now how are you, Tim? You're looking good, have you been working out?"

I sat on the bed. "Yes. Didn't Phil or Denny tell you? I go to the gym several times a week. I love it. I feel better, I think I'm looking better, and occasionally I get chatted up by nice men who have a lifestyle so different to my own."

She laughed. I hadn't realised, but I had missed that laugh. I hadn't heard it in months. It was music to my ears, as bad poets say.

We talked easily. For a golden moment all the problems slipped away. Our talk drifted to that time on our honeymoon when we had spent the whole evening in bed. It was in the second week and we realised that the hotel had a weekly cycle of its tourist entertainment in the evenings, and Wednesdays was the day for the excruciatingly bad folk group. We had taken two bottles of wine and gone to our room. Beth reminded me that we had managed 'it' three times that evening, a feat of which I was quite proud. Then her head fell to my lap with a comment about how twice wasn't too much to ask.

Once her mouth had brought me to full erection again, I went to move over her, to make love to her. But she stopped me. "No. Please Tim. Use my bottom. Not hard, not in anger against Ken, but as you would. Gently, slowly, trying to make me enjoy it. Please, I want you to."

"No, Beth. I just want you."

"Good. I want you, but I do want you in my bottom. It's important to me. I came here with this in mind. I've already put a lot of Vaseline in me. Just do it, as you would. My bottom is a virgin to your gentle love, it's only known pain, and only twice. Introduce it to love. Please Tim."

So that is what we did. It was my first time. And it felt so different. I took it very very slowly, with gentle short strokes. And she didn't wince or sob once. For obvious reasons I couldn't see her face, so I don't really know how good it was for her, but it was a new thrill to me. And I loved her for giving me this.

After I came deep in her bowels, I carefully withdrew and fell on my back on the bed. She immediately rolled over and lowered her head to my crotch.

"No, Beth. Think where it's been."

But she took me deeply into her mouth. I was softening, and I didn't reach to the back of her throat this time. But I felt her tongue swirling around me, licking at the last drops of cum from me. And then she came off me with a last kiss to my cock. I was spent. Somehow we got the duvet over us and I fell asleep with her curled in under my arm, with her head on my shoulder.

I woke up in the morning, lying on my side facing her. As I opened my eyes I saw her, lying on her side, facing me, watching me. "Good morning." she greeted me.

"Hi." I rolled onto my back. "Are you going to tell me now what brought this on."

"Not quite yet. We've got round three to go." she said as her hand went out across my stomach. She found her target, and found that it was already standing waiting for her.

"Good, ready and primed." And she knelt up, over me and lowered herself onto me. We fell into a soft easy rhythm, learnt over years. If last night was new territory, then this was familiar ground. My hands went up her body from her hips, in co-ordinated movements her arms moved to give me freedom of her breasts, my thumbs rubbing over her hard nipples.

And then in unison, we rolled sideways and then with her on her back, her legs locked around my waist. And we finished in hard sweating passion, cumming together.

I rolled off, onto my back.

"And now I can tell you." She was on her side, again tucked under my arm with her head on my shoulder.

"Do."

"Well, I was on a potential win-win situation. First and most important, I decided we needed something big to breakdown the wall that was between us, something that would help us both decide if there was really anything left."

That was interesting 'us both decide?' "And?"

"And the other one was selfish. You may have had nightmares about myself and Ken together. I had nightmares that the last man who had my pussy was Ken. The last man and only man to ever use my bottom was Ken. The last man to whom I'd given a blow job was Ken. And I hated that. I felt dirty, but I couldn't wash it away. I could see myself growing old and bitter still knowing that my last man was my biggest, worst mistake. I needed to eradicate that thought."

"You used me." I said. She raised her head to look at me, and she saw I was smiling.

"Yes. But it went further than that. I wanted to give myself more than I'd ever given myself to any man ever before. I had to go further. So, I've spent hours and hours on the Internet. There are some very strange sites out there, I never knew that some people can find some very odd things so sexy. But I found that I had to go deeper, to take your cock down my throat to make my blow job be more than any blow job I've ever given. And that I had to swallow. Girls that swallow are a big thing for some sites. Well, to be honest, I've always swallowed, it never crossed my mind not to. But Ken never expected it, I never swallowed for him once, he always handed me a tissue or handkerchief or suggested that I spit it out in the bathroom. Obviously no one had ever swallowed for him, but I don't think he'd ever had many blow jobs in his life anyway. But, I had to swallow last night, it was important."

"Go on."

"Well the anal bit was obvious. But it was important to me that you took me slowly and in the loving way that I knew you would. I prepared for that, I even gave myself a home enema last night before I came out. I don't fancy doing that bit again. But I planned it that I would give you the blow job first, to ease some of your enthusiasm so that you could take it a bit slower. And the same time, I hadn't had a man in me for weeks, so I would be keen, even for anal sex. And then the Internet had told me that ass-to-mouth was the thing, that I had to take you in my mouth after you came out of my bottom. It sounded pretty yucky, but I was determined to do it, and actually it wasn't that bad. You see, I thought it all through. And that just left making love this morning. And you did that perfectly. So there's my win position, and no strings attached."

"And the shaving your pussy?"

"Oh, Yes. That was just part of the going further bit. Like turning up here with nothing but a coat. I have a set of clothes in a bag tucked under your stairs outside by the way. But I did come all the way from home in just the coat. I did it properly."

"You remembered that film!"

"I've been remembering a lot of good times for these past few weeks. Not the big, obvious events, just the little comfortable special moments. Oh sorry..." She stopped to wipe her eyes, I got out of bed to find her a handkerchief. She took it with "Thanks. That's the trouble with travelling light."

"I rather like it. I've always loved just looking at you in the nude. It was always one of my great pleasures."

"I know. Sometimes I think I didn't walk around naked often enough for you."

I sat on the edge of the bed. And looked at her. "So, what now?"

"Some breakfast I hope. But before you go off to desperately look at what you've got that can create some form of an OK breakfast for an unexpected visitor, I've got something else to say."

She paused to compose herself. Obviously whatever it was it was important. I just waited.

"Well, I don't know whether we'll ever really get back together. I've learnt to accept that in these last few weeks. But I do know that I want to give you, or any new man I one day get, more of me than I ever gave before. I've learnt some things about me in all of this."

She looked at me, probably for reassurance. I smiled and said, "Tell me. Remember, we can talk about anything."

"Well, I've realised that I am a bit of a submissive. I guess it was always there in our sex, the blindfold bit, that sex was usually initiated by you rather than me, that I liked to dress to please you, all that sort of thing. Well with Ken it was closer to a master and slave relationship. He would never see himself like that, because he didn't have the imagination and it wasn't the sort of thing that senior members of the golf club did, but to me there was a hint of it. He would order me around, and in some ways that was what was exciting at the beginning. You were always so gentle and loving, even though you were in charge. But then I realised that I didn't like it with him, without love it was meaningless, and without thought for the other one, without the please and thank-you's if you like, without the respect it was horrid. But there is that submissive streak, I want to give, it pleases me to give myself totally to the man I love. So, I want the man in my life to know that I will always say Yes. He can have me anywhere, anytime for anything. I don't promise that I'll get turned on by every act or by every fantasy, but I will get turned on giving myself totally to the man I love and who loves me."

"You're right. There was always a hint of it in our life, but I didn't push it. I guess I respected you too much to demand anything that you might think was outlandish. And I didn't know that you would want me to push it."

"Nor did I." She leant across the bed to kiss me. It was our first true kiss in so many months, a full tongue fight. I'm not sure what this was doing to my emotions, but a part of me was beginning to stand up for its own interests, again. I broke away.

"I think there might be some pain-au-chocolat in the freezer. But no drinking chocolate. You'll have to put up with coffee and some orange juice." I grabbed my robe and went off.

Having set things off in the kitchen, I went back to the bedroom. She was laying on the bed, still naked, and still beautiful. "In here or at the table?"

"At the table. I think I'd like to sit and talk and be civilised. Can I borrow one of your shirts?"

"No. Stay nude. I want to look at you."

"Oh. OK."

"In fact, breakfast can wait long enough for me to have a shower." And I went off to the bathroom.

And that's what we did. We had breakfast at the table with me casually but fully dressed and her totally naked. It was so sexy.

"You've changed, Beth. You're a different person."

"Yes I am, but so are you."

"Well I know I was changing, getting used to this new life, but I guess my image of you was as you used to be. It's logical that you're different as well. After all, you've gone through a pretty traumatic experience as well."

"Well, now I'm beginning to actual believe some of the things that I said to you Tim. I can't change the past, I've got to live with it, and I refuse to pretend that any part of my life didn't happen. So I can only learn by it. And then I can move forward."

"Do you think we have a future?"

"Apart? I'm sure both of us can get through this and we will find our way to happiness in the end, maybe a bit wiser. Together? Well, I can imagine that it won't happen. But, yes, I think we still have a chance."

"I did love you so much. And last night and this morning wasn't bad." I smiled.

"Don't be fooled by just sex, Tim. Even wonderful loving sex like we've just had. To make it work we'd both have to really want to, and it would still have its bad times."

We paused and fell to silence. Then I brought the conversation back to her "Tell me how else you've changed."

"Well I remember you accused me on that Thursday night of living by the day. And you were right. I was no good at thinking about tomorrow. I knew where I wanted to get to, and I could cope with today. It was the middle ground that I was useless with. That may have been part of why I fell into such a mistake, I knew it wasn't forever with Ken, and I didn't think enough about the damage it could do in the short term. Before now, when you were worrying about money and I was saying not to worry we've got growing careers so it would all work out in the long term, you used to say 'There won't be a long term if we don't get through tomorrow.' Well I've only just realised how right you were."

"My! You have changed."

"Oh, I'm trying... Oh, I want us to sell the house."

"You do?"

"Yes. Well, you won't ever want to live there again, and I realised that although I love being surrounded by the association of good memories, the house itself was part of my downfall. I bit off more than I could chew when we took it on, it's cost me too much and I want it to go."

"We should have a word with Rose. With all the work we did, we should make a good profit on it."

"Well, let's do that. Now I'm going to take another cup of coffee, and I want to sit on the sofa, just as I am and I want you to sit in one of the chairs."

"OK" I said, slightly mystified, but picking up my coffee, and going over to a chair.

She sat in the middle of the sofa, still nude. Her legs together and her hands on her knees. "And now I want to complete what I came here for. I want to give you something else. To go further than ever before, to do something I've never done before for anyone."

She started to run her hands over her breasts. Then her knees parted and a hand went down to that beautiful shaved pussy. Within minutes she was leaning back on the sofa, her legs wide apart, pumping her pussy with two fingers from one hand and the other hand rubbing her clit. She came with an explosion that lifted her hips off the sofa for a second or two. I sat there in total silence, but gently rubbing my crotch, my cock rigid under my trousers.

When she'd recovered herself, she looked at me with a smile "Surprising what ideas you can pick up on the Internet. Now I need a shower and I need you to nip downstairs and get my clothes."

"And what about what you've done to me?" I asked thrusting my hips forward and opening my legs. By erection showed blatantly through my tented trousers.

"Oh, I'm sorry Tim. I forgot the effect I was likely to have on you when I planned my four acts. Of course you can have me or I'll give you a blow job, whatever you want."

"No, you're right, Beth. It's been the perfect one of everything. I have no right to ask more, not unless I attach some strings. I'll get over it. We could share a cold shower?"

"Well, no thanks, that just sounds chilly and it might still not have the calming effect you want if I'm there. We can save that for another time."

We were both smiling. I didn't know whether I wanted my wife back, but I have got my friend back.

I went and collected her bag of clothes and left it outside the bathroom. I cleared the breakfast and by the time I'd done she was back, fully dressed. She looked good.

"What are you doing for your birthday?" I asked.

"Nothing planned. Why?"

"Well I thought I might take you to The Lobster Pot. If you remember we never made it the last time I suggested it."

"I'd like that very much. Not only would it be nice in itself, it would lay one more very minor ghost. Every time I pass it I'm aware of what might have been."

And that's the way we left it. We kissed, a proper loving but not passionate kiss as we parted at the bottom of my staircase.


For the rest of Sunday my mind could think of nothing but Beth. Did I want to get back with her? Could I really forgive her? Could I forget? Had she changed? Was she really different? And if so, did I like the new Beth? Would she love the new Tim? I was beginning to realise that all those people who had advised me that reconciliation took two were telling the truth. I had to admit that I had been thinking, very arrogantly, that the decision was totally mine. Beth was her own person, it was also up to her. And it would be a new marriage, a new house built from the ruins of the old one? Oh no, I couldn't have a mother-in-law that was right.

On the Monday I had a long heart to heart with Dave. Not about Beth, but about the organisation of the department. I wanted him as my deputy, but not in the way that Perry had used me, splitting the department and giving me a separate empire. I wanted Dave to be the project co-ordinator, managing our prime resource of people allocation, and keeping himself well informed on every piece of work. That would mean there was a true deputy in the department, and it would play to both our strengths. He took some persuading. He liked the idea of promotion, but I think he had ideas of his own little empire as I had once had. And, of course, there was always the dichotomy that it would put a gulf between him and his colleagues if he could roam over all their work, but that was the cost of promotion. That bit had to be explained with a pint over lunch.

Once I'd convinced him, I went off to see Neil. He just said yes, he didn't even want to know the details. As far as he was concerned it was up to me to run my department as I saw fit. He just sent me to Charlie to get Dave's pay and rations sorted out.

Then it was back to see Dave and explain all to him. After that it was a process of seeing all the other project managers individually, some took it better than others. Some were genuinely pleased for Dave, others less so. But they were all pleased that we used them as the channel of communication to their teams, rather than a big departmental announcement.

Dave took everyone to the pub after work. I counted myself out, it was better to leave it to him. Instead I went to the gym. After that I went home and phoned Phil. It was time to introduce him to the joys of the Black Swan.

We met that evening, and I could see from his face that he was impressed by the pub, he even commented "This used to be such a dump."

"Yes, but the neighbourhood's going up by leaps and bounds. So much better class of person is moving in."

"Yes, but their letting off their garage apartments to the hoi-polloi." He said with a smile.

"Do you want some gossip, ahead of Denny?"

"Power! Yes please."

So I told him, without the anatomical detail, about the weekend. He just listened, watching me. When I finished a fair but clinical description of Beth's visit, he just said "And?"

"And it was the best sex ever. Better than our honeymoon. Better than our first night. Better than anything we ever achieved when we were together."

"Did it involve whipped cream?"

"No. Why?"

"Well Denny's been going on a bit about how we should experiment more. So I suggested licking whipped cream off her naked body. But she said it would just be wet and sticky and would tickle."

"I think I'm with Denny on that one. Especially if I was the lickee and not the licker."

"Well I shan't invite you for a threesome then! Not if you aren't into whipped cream! Actually, it was something I read in a magazine many years ago, and I thought it sounded fun. But it isn't one of my fetishes or anything."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.