Song of Adelita - Cover

Song of Adelita

Copyright© 2005 by Wayland Dash

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of Mark Baxter, a middle-aged professional man struggling to manage a complex secret life, and Julie, his in-the-dark but increasingly suspicious wife. Just when Mark thinks his secret life couldn't become more bizarre, a business trip brings him in close proximity to a world of decadence beyond his wildest imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Revenge   Interracial   Prostitution  

The rest of the week was fairly uneventful for Mark. He took Ted to the basketball game; they watched the Celtics pull it out on a last-second buzzer-beater. Ted had to listen to Mark's crowing about his favorite team for the rest of his stay, but repeatedly pointed out that he had a chance for redemption in the two-person NCAA pool they'd created.

Finally, Sunday came and it was time for Ted to return to school, something neither Mark nor Julie was looking forward to. Each recalled how hard it was the previous September, when Ted had left home for the first time. Although the circumstances surrounding this departure were vastly different, and they were now more secure in the knowledge that Ted was capable of managing his own concerns away from home, both mother and father were quiet during the drive to the airport. It was Ted who attempted to make conversation.

"Keep that Sixers tie clip in a safe place, Mom," he told Julie. "I don't want Dad to be making excuses when he loses miserably in our pool."

Mark managed a laugh. "So whose team won the other night, anyhow?"

"That was the luckiest shot I ever saw. Complete garbage. He might as well have been blindfolded."

"Your boys played the entire night like they were blindfolded. It shouldn't have even been that close."

But the mild taunting session faded away into silence as they arrived at the airport. They said their goodbyes; Julie choked back tears. Ted, handling this parting better than either of his parents, reminded them that he'd be home for the summer in roughly two months.

The drive home was silent and awkward for both Mark and Julie. The one-week reprieve from the tension caused by burning, unspoken issues had expired. Now, it was back to normal. Each wondered what the near future held, and both dreaded the possibilities.

Back at home, Julie turned in for the night very early; she had a headache and wanted to rest up for her trip the following day. Mark sat in his recliner, in front of the TV. Now that he was alone and able to focus fully on his secret pursuits, his spirits had lifted. His mindset had been drastically altered. He felt that he'd done a pretty good job of keeping his priorities in order during the past week; and now, it was once again business as usual. In his mind, he went over his plans for tomorrow and the next day.

He intended to meet Katie at noon, along with her sister and brother-in-law. He'd gone over every possible scenario he could think of, and was confident that he'd be able to handle whatever came up. Afterward, he'd go back to work for the afternoon. He planned to cut out for the day around four o'clock, and he had taken measures to ensure that he wouldn't be unexpectedly bogged down and forced to stay later. He would quickly go home, wash up, and then be back out on the road in time to meet Mandy at six, as they had discussed. Mandy had managed to clear things at home for an overnight away, although Mark still wasn't sure of the full details regarding the story she'd concocted for her husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.