House in the Woods: Sarah and Penny Try Out the Dungeon - Cover

House in the Woods: Sarah and Penny Try Out the Dungeon

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2005 by Shakes Peer2B

BDSM Sex Story: Remember Penny, Mike's precocious teen neighbor (House in the Woods: Penny), and Sarah, her mom (House in the Woods: Sarah)? Things have been going well in their unorthodox relationship, and now they're curious about what goes on in Mike's dungeon.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   .

Copyright© 2004 - Shakes Peer2B

This is a story about a sexual FANTASY written for consenting adults. If you're not both of those, don't read it. Characters in a FANTASY don't get sick or die unless I want them to. In real life, people who don't use condoms and other safe-sex techniques do get sick and die. You don't live in a FANTASY so be safe. The fictional characters in my stories are trained and experienced in acts of FANTASY - don't try to do what they do - someone could get hurt.

If you think you know somebody who resembles any of the characters here, congratulations, but you're wrong - any similarity between the characters in this story and any real person is purely coincidental, since all of these characters are figments of my dirty little imagination.

This is my story, not yours. Don't sell it or put it on a pay site. You can keep it and/or give it away with all of this information intact, but if you make money off of it without my permission, you're breaking the law and pissing me off.


(See 'House in the Woods: Penny' and 'House in the Woods: Sarah' for an introduction to the characters in this story and how they came to be where this episode begins.)

Penny sat facing away from me, watching her mother enjoy the attentions of my half-Wolf companion, Caesar, while she slowly rode my cock.

Sarah, her mother, had just screamed her way through her umpteenth orgasm as Caesar blasted his superheated dog cum deep in her body, his knot swelling her belly as if she were pregnant. Caesar's brother, Czar, another half-Wolf, half-Malamute brute, lay in the corner licking Penny's essence off the pink flesh of his own cock, and watching to see if he'd get a chance at the other hairless bitch when his brother was done.

Penny, having been thoroughly screwed by Czar, was in no hurry to get either of us off, and frankly I was enjoying the sight of her not quite fifteen-year-old body as it languidly slithered up and down my rigid pole. With an ease born of trust and familiarity, Penny settled back against me and tucked her head under my chin, her silver-blonde hair tickling my neck. She took my large, calloused hands in her small, slender ones, and placed them on her breasts, sighing contentedly as I gently kneaded her budding mounds, pinching lightly at the little pink nipples centered on puffy pink areolae.

"Mr. Brenneman... ?" Penny started to say, but I interrupted.

"Penny," I said, with mock severity, "you're sitting on my cock. You've just finished fucking my dog, and have been in my bed, God knows how many times. Don't you think it's time we moved past 'Mr. Brenneman'?"

She giggled a little, which, by the way, felt delicious around my cock.

"So what shall I call you?" she asked, "'Mike' doesn't feel right... hmmm!"

She put a finger to her pursed lips as though thinking very hard.

"How about 'Dad'?" she asked seriously, looking intently over her shoulder at my face to guage my reaction.

"I would be delighted to have you call me Dad!" I replied, smiling, "but I think that's one we should pass by your mom first, don't you?"

"I HATE when you do that!" Penny pouted, "Can't you just once accept what I want to do instead of making a federal case out of it with Mom?"

"Okay," I said, "Let's review: Why don't YOU tell me why I want to get Sarah involved?"

Penny sighed, resignedly, and said in a sing-song voice, "I know, 'enlightened self-interest'! Basically you don't want to take a chance of making her mad at you."

"Well, yes," I replied, "but it's more than that, isn't it?"

"Well, yeah," she said, reluctantly, "I guess if she got mad enough she'd stop coming over here, and probably tell me not to come here anymore, too. Then you wouldn't get any more of this little teen-age pussy!"

She gave me a mischievous look as she finished.

Knowing Penny as I did, this didn't really come as a surprise. She'd always been a bright, perceptive young lady, which was one of the reasons I replied as I did: "That's true, and I'd miss it a lot, but what I'd miss most is your company and your Mom's. You two brighten my world considerably, and frankly, I don't want that to end, so I try to make sure not to step too hard on your toes OR hers, okay?"

"Okay." she sighed.

"No need to make a fuss about it, you two!" Sarah said, shuddering through a mini-gasm as Caesar dismounted and turned around, causing his enormous cock and knot to roll inside her. "I have absolutely no problem with you calling Mike 'Dad'. You just need to realize that people will talk if you do it in public."

"Thanks, Mom!" Penny said, then turning back to me, "As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, Dad... !"

I smiled down at her. "What's on your mind, Penny?"

"Well, I was just wondering when you're going to take Mom and me down to the dungeon... ?" she looked expectantly over her shoulder.

"I hadn't really thought about it, Penny." I replied, "I guess it never occurred to me that you two would be into the kind of thing that goes on down there."

"How will we know unless we try?" Penny squeezed down on my cock for emphasis. A very persuasive young lady, that!

I raised a questioning eyebrow in Sarah's direction as she knelt, waiting for Caesar to disengage.

"Actually, AH!" she gasped as Caesar gave an experimental tug, "Actually, I was kind of wondering the same thing. I must admit my curiousity has been piqued!"

"If you're serious, we can make a visit to the dungeon tonight," I said, "but I need to be sure that you're both aware of what's in store for you before we go, so why don't we get cleaned up, and discuss it over dinner, then if you still want to, we'll give it a try."

Sarah looked at Penny who shrugged and nodded, then back at me giving me a nod of her own. Caesar's cock chose that moment to slip free of her body, leaving her shuddering as it snaked out of the gaping orifice, accompanied by a flood of their mixed fluids.

We shared the large shower in the master bath, and, despit some playful touching and feeling, managed to get to the kitchen without screwing each other again.

Sarah and I collaborated on a quick meal of pasta and salad using the homemade marinara she had brought with her. Penny, without being asked, set the table.

Our afternoon activities had apparently taken their toll, and little was said as we wolfed down our meal. Pushing back from the table finally, I addressed these two ladies who had become such a big part of my life.

"You realize, of course," I went into lecture mode, "that all that stuff in the dungeon is used either to bind a person, and/or to cause a person pain or humiliation. Both can be very erotic to someone in the right frame of mind, and terrifying or disgusting to someone who's not ready for the experience."

Sarah's eyes were wide, and a quick glance showed Penny's expression mirroring her mother's.

"The binding, pain, and humiliation, besides being erotic," I continued, "are primarily used by a dominant sexual partner to reinforce his or her dominance over one or more submissives. Trust is an absolute necessity in such a relationship. The submissive partner must be able to trust the dominant absolutely. This places the burden for maintaining that trust squarely on the shoulders of the dominant party."

Penny shivered and Sarah swallowed, hard.

"I think, for your first visit, since you two already have a deeper trust relationship with each other than with me," I said, "that one of you should be the dominant and the other the submissive. I'll kind of act as referee."

Sarah said, "Sure! I'll be dominant and Penny can be submissive."

Penny just kind of shrugged.

"Actually," I said, "that's pretty much maintaining the roles you already have, of necessity, in your Mother/Daughter relationship. To really feel the roles, I'd suggest reversing that 'natural order'. You be submissive to Penny for this one session."

Penny's interest level suddenly shot up and she leaned forward to hear more. I didn't have to look at her face to know that she liked the idea! Sarah, naturally, was a little more reluctant.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." she temporized, "I mean, I still have to be her Mother, and giving her that kind of power over me, well, I'm just not comfortable with it!"

"I understand your reluctance, Sarah," I said, "but first of all, it's role-playing, not a complete role reversal. It will give you both insights into yourselves and into one another that I believe will only strengthen a relationship that's based on love. You're only surrendering your power for a little while, and at the end of the time, if Penny tries to continue to try to dominate you, I'll take over and show her what it means to be REALLY dominated. Is that clear, young lady?"

Penny, whose fantasies had been running wild, stammered, "Yes, Mr... uh, Dad!"

"Just try it, Sarah." I said, "It WILL change your relationship with your daughter, but I believe that change will be positive."

Reluctantly, Sarah agreed.

"Okay, now you need to choose a safeword, Sarah." I said

"Safeword?" she looked blank for a moment, then comprehension dawned. "Oh right!"

"What's a 'safeword'?" Penny asked.

"It's a signal that the sub, in this case, your Mom, has reached her limits." I told her, "She can scream and cry and give vent to all kinds of emotions, but as long as she doesn't use her safeword, you, as the top, know that she's play-acting. If she does use it, though, you must stop, immediately, whatever you're doing."

"Oh, sure!" Penny said lightly.

"Look at me, Penny!" I said seriously, "This is a solemn promise you must make to me and to your mother. You will NEVER ignore a safeword. Do you promise?"

Penny gulped, then nodded. "Yes, Mr... , Dad!"

"Okay, now on the other hand," I said, addressing Sarah, "to forestall any temptation to use your safeword too frequently, I, as referee, will deliver ten lashes with a cat o'nine tails each time you use your safeword. Do you understand?"

It was Sarah's turn to gulp, but she nodded. "Yes."

"Okay, so what's your safeword?"

Sarah thought for a minute and said, "Hot dog?"

I twisted my mouth up and replied, "I'll grant you that it's not likely we'll be using hot dogs tonight, but their phallic shape makes them a natural for some kinds of sex play, so you probably should pick another word."

Sarah's face screwed up for a moment, then cleared. "Sunrise!" she said.

"Okay, Sunrise." I looked at Penny, "You repeat it too, so that she knows you've heard."

Penny looked puzzled for a moment, then shrugged and said, "Sunrise."

I nodded, then got up from the table. Sarah and I had used aprons while cooking, to protect sensitive parts from painful splatters, but during the meal we had remained nude, as had become our habit.

"Wait here." I told them, and left the room.

From the little cabinet I keep by the front door for car keys and other items that might come in handy when entering, leaving, or greeting a 'guest', I withdrew a collar and leash. When I returned to the sitting room, I handed them to Penny and said, "Here. Take control of your slave."

Sarah, still sitting at the dinner table, gasped. Penny's eyes got as big around as saucers!

"She'll never let me put this on her!" she cried.

"Then you'll have to make her." I replied. "She's your slave, and your responsibility, but if you need any help, just ask."

She approached her mom with trepidation, and Sarah shied away from her. "You're not putting that on me, young lady! I don't care what games we're playing!"

"Please, mom?" Penny whined, "It's just play-acting!"

"Play-acting or not, Penny!" Sarah said, "You're not leading me around on a leash!"

Penny looked in my direction, and said, plaintively, "See, I told you!"

"Mistress Penny," I said seriously, "you have a willful slave who is refusing to do what you command. What are you going to do about it?"

Penny's mouth gaped and comprehension dawned, "P-punish her?"

I nodded, "I think I'd be quick about it before she starts thinking she's in charge."

Penny looked around, as if looking for something, then noticed the leather leash in her hand. I could see her mentally steeling herself to do something that went totally against her nature. Quickly, as if to get it over with before she could change her mind, she brought the doubled leather strap down sharply across her mother's pale thighs. The snap of leather on flesh was quite loud in the small kitchen.

"You will do as you're told, slave!" she said severely.

"OW! Penny!" Sarah cried. "Stop that!"

Penny, confused, looked at me.

"She didn't use her safeword, Penny." I reminded her.

The light began to dawn in the diminutive blonde's eyes and she turned back to the kneeling woman.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Three times in quick succession the strap descended, each blow a bit more confident than the last.

"OW! OW! OW!" Sarah cried, "Penny! Stop hitting me!"

SMACK! "OW!"

"I'm MISTRESS Penny, slave!" Penny said crossly, "If you don't shut up, I'm really going to punish you when we get downstairs! Now put this on!"

Sarah looked shocked at the change in her daughter's demeanor, but meekly accepted the collar and buckled it around her neck.

The little teen shot me a look of triumph and quickly clipped the leash to the collar. With a jerk, she yanked Sarah off the chair to her knees, then forced her mother's head up.

"Sit on your heels!" she commanded, "Hands behind your back!"

Sarah, eyes wide, seeming as shocked at her own compliance as at her daughter's behavior, assumed the ordered position.

"Penny," she started to say.

SMACK! The end of the leash left a white stripe across her left breast.

"It's my turn to talk!" Penny nearly shouted, "And it's Mistress Penny!"

Sarah, tears running down her face, answered meekly, "Yes, Mistress Penny."

Penny's expression fell at the sight of her mother's tears and she started to weaken until I said, "Penny, check her pussy."

She looked at me as if I were crazy, but her fingers came out from between her mom's legs slimy with fresh fluid.

"She's turned on!" she cried.

"That's why she's crying, isn't it slave?" I asked Sarah.

Sarah hung her head and nodded, sobbing, "I can't believe I'm enjoying being mistreated by my own daughter!"

"With your permission, Mistress Penny?" I said.

Penny nodded, and I knelt beside the young mother.

"Who better to help you learn this about yourself, Sarah?" I asked, "You and Penny have perhaps the closest Mother/Daughter relationship of anyone I know, so who better to be the one to bring this side of you out? You can see she's afraid to really hurt you. This beautiful young lady is the perfect companion for your journey of exploration. Look how far you two have already come together. Can you deny that it's been a wonderful journey?"

Sarah looked at me with tearful eyes, "Why does perversion always seem to make sense when it comes out of your mouth?"

"Because," I said, "I happen to have a different definition of perversion than most. To me, denying one's desires for the sake of some ill-conceived, outdated social taboo is worse perversion than anything you and I and your daughter have done together. What we do hurts no one, and brings us a great deal of love as well as physical pleasure. You have the power in this, Sarah. You can stop it with a word. But you haven't used that word because deep down inside, you know I'm right. It's just society's antiquated morals that make you feel bad."

"You are either a demon from hell, or a messenger from God, Mr. Brenneman," she said, "and I'm damned if I can figure out which, but I have to admit, Penny and I have gotten a lot closer since you came into our lives, so I'll go along with this too."

"I'll settle for that, but just for the record," I said "I'm just a man who thinks for himself."

I stood and bent to whisper in Penny's ear. She grinned and nodded.

"Head up, Mommy slave!" she said, twitching the leash, then looking into her mother's eyes, she said quietly, "Just so you know, I LOVE that this turns you on, but tomorrow I'll still be your sweet little daughter."

Sarah gave her a wan smile and a slight nod and whispered, "Thank you, Mistress Penny."

"Good!" Penny said, "Now, eat me!"

Sarah looked shocked, but it took only a slight pressure on the leash to bend her to her task. Penny locked her hands in her mother's hair and guided her tongue where she wanted it, moaning and sighing.

"Come on, Mommy Slave!" Penny urged, arching against her mom's mouth. "Eat your daughter's pussy! You know you want to! Oooh that's it! You're a born carpet muncher, aren't you slut!"

Sarah moaned into her daughter's pussy at the verbal abuse, and I could see her trying, without much success, to rub her own dripping slit against her heel.

"You are a slut, aren't you, Mommy Slave?" Penny continued, relishing both her power and the effect it was having on her mother. "You'll be my little slut for the rest of the night, won't you!"

"Yes, Mistress Penny!" Sarah raised her head long enough to answer fervently. "I'll do anything you ask of me!"

"Then finish what you're doing, slave!" Penny ordered. "We've got a long night ahead of us!"

In just a short time, Penny shrieked through a magnificent orgasm, soaking her mother's chin and neck with her juices.

"Oh, GOD! That was good!" she cried, "I may not have to punish you after all, slave!"

Penny took a few moments to regain her composure, then, without a backward glance, she commanded, "Heel!" and headed off toward the dungeon.

When Penny reached the end of the leash, she kept a firm grip, and Sarah had no choice but to follow on hands and knees.

Sarah had a little trouble negotiating the steps going down on her hands and knees, but managed okay. At the bottom, Penny stood wide-eyed and surveyed the possibilities. Unable to make up her mind, especially since she wasn't familiar with all the equipment, she turned to me.

"I want to tie her so I can, you know, do things to her," she said, "but I'm not really sure what to do!"

"Do you know what kind of things you want to do to her?" I asked.

"Well, I'd kind of like to play with her tits some, and maybe stick things in her pussy or up her butt - you know!" she said.

"Big things, little things, painful things... ?" I queried, seeking some parameters to work with.

Penny grinned and said, "Some of each, maybe?"

I nodded and asked, "And what kind of things do you want to do with her tits? Bind them, stick sharp objects in them, clamp them, stretch them, suction the breasts and or the nipples,,, ?"

"Oooh!" Penny said, squeezing her own budding mounds, "All of the above!"

"Okay," I replied, "but just so we're clear: Another time, you'll be the one wearing the collar, Penny, and your mom will be your top, so be wise about what you choose to do to her."

To my surprise, that didn't faze Penny in the least. "I wasn't kidding when I said that I love that this turns her on, Dad. I just want to see what rings her chimes. I'm not out to hurt her."

I smiled, and said, "Good! Well, for maximum access, may I recommend a good old fashioned wrist suspension with leg cuffs to keep the legs open and the sensitive parts accessible? Or, if you prefer, you may suspend her by her ankles..."

I triggered the remote to lower a pair of chains bearing fleece-lined cuffs from the ceiling.

"If you'll be so good as to strap your slave in... ?" I said with a wave of my hand.

Penny jerked upward on the leash, bringing Sarah to her feet. "Come on, Mommy slave! Time to play!"

Sarah, who had overheard our earlier exchange, seemed a little more calm about the situation.

"I think I want her upside down, Mr... , uh Dad." Penny said, eyeing the chains and cuffs.

"Easily done." I replied, "Just fasten those cuffs to her ankles. It's probably safer if she's lying down to begin."

Penny pulled down on the leash and when Sarah was a little slow to respond, smacked a nipple with the strap.

"Down, girl!" she commanded.

Sarah, still not sure she wanted to be hung up like a piece of meat, took her time about complying, and Penny turned to me and asked, "Do you have something a little more, um, persuasive than this leash, Dad?"

I pointed to the rack where the whips and punishment tools were hung.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.