Strutting at the Mall

by Amnesia

Copyright© 2005 by Amnesia

Erotica Sex Story: Two 13 year old girls put on their sexiest attire with the idea of teasing men, particularly their classmates, only to put them in their place later on. This gets them so excited that, upon arriving home, they spend the rest of the afternoon having sex with each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   .

Copyright© 2005, Amnesia

This is an erotic fantasy. The characters and the situation are purely imaginary, and this story is NOT intended to be a guide for actual behavior. Any similarities between this story and actual people, or between this story and actual events, are purely coincidental. If it is illegal for you to access and read erotic fiction, or if you don't like sex stories, then stop now. If it is illegal for you to access and read about sexual activities among minors or if you are offended by descriptions of such activities, then stop now.

This story is copyright 2005 by Amnesia. You may post freely to non-commercial (free) sites, or in the "free" area of commercial sites. Please do not remove the author information or make any changes to this story. That does not mean that it is in the public domain, nor does it mean that I give permission for you to use it in advertising.

Thank you for your consideration.


"Oh God, Julie, let's knock it off. If we take one more trip around the mall, I'm going to soooo wet my new panties from laughing!" giggled Lisa as she held on to her friend's arm to keep herself steady. "Mee-heee-heee toooo!!!!" shrieked Julie, tears of laughter rolling down her reddened face and leaning against Lisa for much-needed support. "Did you... pfffrrtt hahaha... see the look on that boy's face?... bwwaaahahaha..." Lisa almost choked. Julie sniggered and pretended to sniff the air "hihih... eeeew, what's that smell?... Wuhahahaha". Laughing and giggling all the way the two 13-year olds exited the mall and half-ran to Lisa's house, a mere 300 yards down the road, leaving a trail of crushed hopes, broken dreams and impossible desires in their wake.

Girls. Sometimes you can only hate them, even if they are the most exquisite pair of young, nubile flesh a man could feast his eyes upon. Lisa and Julie, fully aware of the attractions their blossoming womanhood exerted upon the male population at large and the ever-horny hyper-testosteroned teenage males in particular, had planned their game yesterday and spent all morning in giddy and giggling preparation. Suitably advised by their parents and school teachers about the dangers of perverts and armed with a can of pepper-spray for tight corners, they'd elected the local mall, so conveniently close to Lisa's house, to go 'strutting'. Plenty of cameras, open spaces and burly security guards made this a fairly safe place to reel in horny teenage boys, only to crush their hopes with an utter look of contempt when their sappy-looking, salivating prey approached too close.

The season was late spring and this year's fashion dictated short skirts and tight tops in bright colors, leaving quite a bit of tummy bare, and open shoes with a bit of heel. Yesterday afternoon, both the girls had bought a set each. A sky-blue one for Lisa, a half-Asian, half Caucasian girl with big black almond shaped eyes and long, luscious black hair that reached just above her buttocks, and an apple-green one for Julie, pale-skinned and grey-eyed with dark blonde, shoulder-length hair that descended in wide sweeping curls. They'd tried them on at Lisa's room who was the proud owner of a full-length dress mirror in her wardrobe's door. They'd even paraded them in front of the other girl, walking like a fashion model on a catwalk.

Things had gotten a little fuzzy when first Julie had commented that she could see Lisa's small bra underneath the top at which time Lisa had laughed, removed her top and bra and then put the top back on, thus flashing her small, budding breasts to Julie. Julie had felt an odd tingle then, captivated by the big dark brown aureole set on top of a mere palmful of booby. "Sexy!" she had commented when the top was back on again and Lisa had strutted in front of her, chest forward, Lisa's nipples visibly flush underneath the smooth material of the top. Giggling, Lisa had then dared Julie to model her set without panties on, which Julie, much to her own surprise, had done.

Neither Lisa nor Julie could remember later who had first come up with idea, but somehow they had both decided that it would be soooo cool (teehee) to really dress up good tomorrow and show how good and sexy they looked in them to the local boys (teehee, teehee). Not a month ago, boys, particularly boys in their class, had been creatures from another planet, alien, despicable and generally shunned. But since that month, some of the boys had acquired a strange appeal and the conversation topics in their gaggle of girlfriends had frequently zoomed in on the kiss-ability of lips or the dreaminess of eyes. Neither Julie nor Lisa had offered to tell at that stage that they thought girl's lips appeared eminently more kiss-able to them than boy's lips. I mean, that would be have been soooo weird! Heather, the big-boobed (for a 13-year old) leader of their gang, who, it was reputed, had already french-kissed several boys, would be sure to give them the boot.

When Julie showed up at Lisa's house the next morning she was carrying a bag of stuff. She had taken a long bath that very morning and 'borrowed' her mother's depilatory cream to remove her body hair, just as Lisa had done and as they had agreed to do the day before. Wearing a simple T-shirt and jeans on going out (her parents might have stopped her leaving in that apple-green outfit), she found the fabric of the T-shirt and the denim coarse on her smooth skin. Lisa, on the other hand, had no such problems, because she wasn't yet dressed at all, except in a big white fluffy bathrobe! Upon arriving in Lisa's room, Julie quickly shed her jeans and shirt and the next three hours were happily spent trying out all sorts of make-up combinations and fussing with each other's hair, Julie clad only in her bra and panties and Lisa in her bathrobe. They also tried out smoldering looks on each other, which was good for plenty of giggles.

Maybe it was the proximity of a near naked girl or the intimacy involved with fussing with each other, but both girls were more than a little excited when it came to donning their sexy outfits. With unspoken agreement both girls decided to go bra-less underneath their tops. Lisa's small breasts certainly didn't require them and neither did Julie's, even though Julie's breasts were perhaps double in volume compared to Lisa. It was a strange moment when Lisa, her back turned to Julie, removed her bathrobe, while Julie unclasped her small bra. For Lisa could see Julie's breasts in the reflection of the dress mirror and marvelled at her friend's slightly puffy and pink aureole, crowned by a tiny nipple while Julie had only eyes for Lisa's soft buttocks before they were obscured from view by Lisa's fuchsia bikini panty.

Fully, yet scantily clothed, the girls finalized their make-up and chose some matching accessories, such as rings, earrings (big silver rings for Julie, small white button-like clips for Lisa) and a small purse for keeping some loose change, emergency make-up and a cannister of pepper-spray in. They giggled when they looked each other over, each thinking the other girl was the sexiest, hottest girl they'd ever seen, but afraid to say it aloud, except in a joking sort of way. When they locked the front door behind them, the girls locked their arms into each other and walked towards the mall, hips swaying, chest forward, shoulders back, feeling wonderfully alive and vibrant.

Upon entering the mall, they got their first stare from the security guard posted at the entrance and could hardly contain their laughter as his eyes followed their every footstep. Although he tried to put up his sternest face, the widening of his eyes and the concentration of his gaze on their small breasts and loins gave him away, giving the girls quite a buzz, which in turn caused their nipples to harden just a little. This was an exciting game! If they had this effect on an adult male already, then imagine what effect it would have on the object of their hunt!

More stares were received as they strutted in the shop-lined corridor towards the 'circuit', the carre shaped central structure of the small local mall, where they knew the boys and some of their girlfriends would hang out, passing the time in utter boredom and seemingly random and pointless conversations. Older men, younger men, adolescent men, almost all male eyes lingered on them, even if only briefly. Particularly priceless was the vacant and open mouthed stare given by a middle-aged father, accompanied by 2 boys around 8 and 10 years old and his portly wife. When said wife followed his gaze towards the objects of his desire, he was yanked somewhat violently from his daydreams, his wife's lips a thin, angry stripe. At the very least, it was good for the first bout of girlish giggles, of which there were many more to follow.

Somewhat more unnerving however where the looks they got from the women in the mall. Quite a few simply ignored them, but a sizable percentage gave them scornful looks. One could almost see the venom dripping from imaginary cats claws. But most unnerving of all were the appreciative and/or smouldering looks, the ones they had themselves practiced on each other this very morning! More than once, either Lisa or Julie, had stared into the eyes of an older woman who eyed them with such hunger that it made them feel naked and vulnerable and, most unnerving of all, without a suitable reaction.

Still, our heroines had fun most of the time, getting quite a buzz from the admiring stares. When they passed their targets, feigning window shopping and recognizing their peers only with dainty wave of their hand and a most alluring smile, they were greeted with several cautious wolf-whistles and the jaw-dropping of Heather, up to that point the most popular girl in class amongst the boys. Not wanting to alienate Heather they had managed to stifle their giggles until they had dropped out of sight by rounding a corner. Lisa and Julie had to hold each other for a whole five minutes, they were shaking so bad with laughter.

On the second tour of the circuit, a photographer hailed them "Girls, girls! Can I take a picture of you both?". The man was clearly a professional, brandishing a huge digital camera and accompanied by a somewhat surly looking girl in her early twenties. They'd seen him taking pictures of the mall and the people in it on their first tour. Besides, having your picture taken might be fun, especially when they guy explained "My name is Bob, I run the photo-studio down that corridor, and this is my lovely assistant Nancy. We're doing some pictures of the mall that we might use for the mall's next door-to-door flyer and we were wondering if you could pose for us for a minute. It will only take 5 minutes or so and you can get printouts of the pictures we've taken for you tomorrow?"

Hey, what pretty girl minds if their picture is taken and published, if only in the mall's next door-to-door flyer? Certainly not Lisa and Julie. He had them stand against the railing overlooking the rock garden in the center of the circuit, illuminated by the mall's central skylight, facing each other. "A little closer together girls, that's right, yes. If you put your hand on her hip, honey, it looks more natural, now smile, yes. Nancy! We need some props for them to hold, I can see their breasts too much, we can't possibly print that. Give the dark one that champagne rose, what's your name, sweetie? Lisa, huh? Lovely name. And the other one, Julie is it? Give her that white gerbera. Now make it look you are smelling each other's flower girls, hold your underarm before your breasts, yes, that's right, now smile, great. Can you look into each other's eyes for me?"

They were like putty in his hands and when asked to look into each other's eyes they did. Julie was half a head taller then Lisa and so Lisa had to look up into Julie's pale grey eyes, while Julie looked down in Lisa's black pools. Gosh, Lisa is really pretty, Julie thought, and her lips with that red gloss look so kiss-able, if only I dared. And Lisa looked up, her heart thumping in her chest, thinking very much the same thing about Julie. The moment was electric, the camera almost forgotten, until Lisa closed her eyes and turned away, blushing slightly.

"Good gracious, girls, are you in love or something?" said the photographer "Here Nance, take a look. Really good shots those, but unsuitable for printing.". Julie and Lisa burst into a fit of giggles, not knowing quite how to react to Bob's last remark. Nancy smiled when she reviewed the pictures "Oh very nice. I like the last ones best, but you are right Bob, they aren't suitable for printing. But the one before that is, where they are smelling each other's flower and smiling, that's a real pretty one. Come girls, have a look. You have to sign this form and you have to get your parents to sign it too. Just hand it in to us when you come collect the printouts, okay?"

Nancy showed them the pictures on the small screen at the back of the camera and, even though the screen was small, the girls could see that the pictures had come out excellent. "Well, girls" said Bob, shaking their hand "Thank you for your cooperation. We will have to see how the pictures work out in print, but I think they'll be fine. You two sure are pretty and you'd make quite good models when you are a little older, I mean that." Then he lowered his voice a little "But if you are serious about modelling, take my advice, I'd tone down the dress a little, it attracts the wrong kind of photographer." Then he laughed "Seriously, come and see us in the shop some time and have a chat with Nancy, apart from being my wife and assistant, she's also a make-up artist."

If you are showered with compliments like that, what else can you be but giddy and as high as a kite? During the completion of their second tour nothing could shake Lisa and Julie, not even when instead of locking their arms in each other, as they had done up to then, they just held hands, their fingers entwined. They didn't even cast tempting looks at the boys when they passed them for the second time, despite the wolf-whistles being considerably more audacious this time.

Nothing could shake them, that is, until they found themselves window shopping in front of the mall's most exclusive lingerie boutique. The mall featured 3 lingerie shops, 2 of them your basic formula shop. But this shop was quite out of place in this local mall, as it sold only the most exclusive brands of undergarments, including some under it's own label. The boutique itself was usually quite empty, the population that frequented the mall generally not being in the income class that could afford such luxuries, except as a very special treat. Looking at the window displays of things you can't really afford does have it merits, of course, and so the girls were gawking at the exclusive underwear, until Lisa peered behind the display further into the shop.

Lisa nudged Julie and whispered "Julie, Julie, sssh, there, those two women are kissing!" And sure enough, near the cash register, two young women, possibly the shop assistants, were locked in a loving embrace and a kiss that seemed to last forever. "Wow" said Julie, feeling tingles all over "You... you think those are... lesbians?". Lisa snorted "Du-huh! Wow, I wish I could kiss like that!" There was an awkward silence as Julie and Lisa contemplated on what Lisa had just said.

"Next time you go strutting like that, girls, you might want to consider wearing a string, instead of a bikini panty. Your panty lines are showing" said an alto woman's voice behind them. A soft hand was placed on either shoulder. "Whoa!" exclaimed Julie, "Eeek!" cringed Lisa as she turned around on her heels. A soft laugh "Didn't mean to startle you girls, I'm sorry.", then a grunt "Oh God, they're at it again, I can't count the number of times that I've told them not to do that in plain view."

"Who are you?" asked Julie shrilly. "Why, I run this shop. Come inside, please, I have something to give to you. After I've dealt with those two there." Lisa blinked "A... something to give to us? I don't understand?" The woman laughed "Consider it a free sample for future customers, now won't you come in?". She removed her hands from the girls shoulders and walked to the boutiques door. Lisa looked at Julie and Julie looked at Lisa. They both shrugged, why not?

As the old-fashioned shop bell rang when the door was opened, the two shop assistants scrambled from their embrace, one of them hastily trying to remove the lipstick smears from her mouth. The proprietress just grumped "Girls, how many times have I told you? No necking in the front room, if you must, do it out of sight in the back room, you are scaring away the customers. Now get me the panties from rack 6, the invisible ones from La Perla, 2 times size small. Move it, move it, Gladys". As one of the two shop assistant scooted to her assigned task, the proprietress turned and winked "They aren't really invisible, you know, they just don't show any lines underneath clothing, that's why they are called invisible."

The confusion on Julie's and Lisa's face must have been visible from a mile away and the proprietress laughed "Let me explain, I have been seeing you two girls off and on for at least the last half hour, flaunting your bodies and flirting, giggling when you know someone has been watching you, holding hands and so on and so on. Now, I have played that game too, it's fun, but if you play it, you play it properly and that means, no visible panty-line. And that means, either no panty which makes the game even more fun, or... one that doesn't show. I doubt whether you two girls are old enough yet for the no panty variant, so I am presenting you with a panty that doesn't show. Consider it a gift from an old pro."

"Thanks, Gladys" the proprietress said as she took the two garments from the shop assistant, accepting a kiss on the cheek. Lisa and Julie both blushed, they'd been caught red-handed in their little act. "Come on love, what's your names? I'm Nicole." "Julie" said on our heroines meekly, "Lisa" said the other girl softly. "Lisa and Julie, eh? Nice names." the proprietress said "I hope you aren't too embarrassed about seeing Diane and Gladys here kissing, some people seem to be offended by it?". Lisa and Julie blushed and giggled, but Lisa was the first to reply "Nooo, miss, it looked real cool and sweet.".

The proprietress winked as her hand brushed briefly over Gladys buttocks when she held out one of the garments for the girls with her other hand. They very much looked like your basic high cut white thong, except that there was no ornamentation whatsoever, but rather more importantly no waist- or leg-bands. "Here, feel the fabric, it's a special fabric that can stretch quite easily and it feels quite nice too." said the proprietress. "Ooohh" said Julie as she felt it between her thumb and index finger "So smooth and velvety, feels nice!". The proprietress chuckled "Yes, almost like skin. That's what it's called, by the way, Second Skin. Diane? Would you ring these up in the cash register and put them in one of our little bags? You can try them on at home, dears, unless you want to use our changing rooms?"

The other shop assistant approached and Julie quickly made up her mind "Can... can I use your changing room?" Lisa didn't want to be outdone "Me too, please?". Gladys smiled and briefly licked her lower lip "Sure, girls, follow me. There's two cubicles, one for each of you. And there is no need to wear them over your regular panties, like we normally ask our customers. For one, it would be pointless, and secondly, they are yours anyway." Lisa felt really weird in the cubicle, taking her panty off in a public place, but no one could see her, so there really wasn't any harm done, was there? When she tried on the thong she was amazed how snugly it fit and how smooth it felt. She liked the thong part too, admiring how the thin strip of fabric seemed to fill up the crack of her butt, almost like it was sprayed on it. Facing the front, she just had to giggle. The fabric fit so snugly that a camel toe was clearly visible. In the cubicle next to her Julie simply uttered an amazed "Wow. It's almost like being naked!"

"Come out, girls" said the proprietress "Let's have a look.". When the girls stepped out, the older woman stood them before a mirror and busied themselves fussing with their skirts, pulling them tight over their buttocks "See? No panty lines!". The girls giggled and the proprietress winked "Want to keep these on or change back to your regulars?". Julie blushed "I... I want to keep these on. They make me feel real... sexy!" Lisa giggled and nodded agreement. "Better hand over your old panties then, we'll put them in a bag for you." the older woman said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.